Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Supremacy Round 2: Dev vs Jun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I'm not giving anyone a free pass. I'm making it fair for everyone.

You have to counter the location's attacks the same amount dev does.
and by your rules dev did not counter the locations attack. round is not a turn you also stated this. Your fighting yourself in this noctis im merely playing the mirror.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #22
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

See, I automatically assume that neither side will be given special treatment, so even with his wording, I assumed it was every other turn individually, not every other turn together.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Jun. Idc. Deal with it or leave. You can argue me being unfair or whatever. I have 0 craps to give.

Counter it or you forfeit. Dev has to counter it on his next turn as well. I admitted the mistake. I fixed it. Now you can oblige. Or you can leave. Period. -shrugs- Your next post will decide whether you stay or go.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #24
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
See, I automatically assume that neither side will be given special treatment, so even with his wording, I assumed it was every other turn individually, not every other turn together.
i read it as one counter unless indvidually stated, we have 10 individual turns but one turn counter, i go first i am the first turn, you go second it's your first move individually but the overall battle now has two turns taken.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 02-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I realized that, and I fixed it so you won't be attacked the entire time whilst jun did not. That is not the purpose of this stage.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #26
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Jun. Idc. Deal with it or leave. You can argue me being unfair or whatever. I have 0 craps to give.

Counter it or you forfeit. Dev has to counter it on his next turn as well. I admitted the mistake. I fixed it. Now you can oblige. Or you can leave. Period. -shrugs- Your next post will decide whether you stay or go.
fine, but explain these bolts more, energy from a parallel time is vague that could be anywhere from a jolt from touching a door knob to the friggen nuke

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #27
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

They are made of a strange foreign energy from a parallel time, compressed into a bolt. They act as a piercing force, and get more powerful as both times progress. It starts out as a standard piercing energy bolt. Capable of penetrating you. It ends at a extremely fast bolt, capable of piercing even the hardest defenses.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #28
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They are made of a strange foreign energy from a parallel time, compressed into a bolt. They act as a piercing force, and get more powerful as both times progress. It starts out as a standard piercing energy bolt. Capable of penetrating you. It ends at a extremely fast bolt, capable of piercing even the hardest defenses.
ehh easy enough.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #29
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

okay its "editted" anywayssss continue

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #30
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
* I see my opponent and his response and all at once my senses alert as I let loose a slight smirk of madness, a scar upon my mind from times long past as its suppressed back into my tranquil pokerface. "Aye it would, but would you be able to force it from me, or shall you be the one whose blood falls and soul travels. It seems I shan't be so merciful as to test your power first." I let the cloth binding my blade come loose as I draw it from the scabbard and toss both into the air in opposite arcs over my head. They collide connecting as the sink into eachother in a bright orange light as I say aloud "Open the road, Jikan karitori-ki" The light spreads outwards into a long staff and bloats at one end and splits at the other. The bloated end creating a larger column of metal surrounded by axe blades, and the split end curling into a circle at the bottom. It stands spinning aloft above me as my cloak blows back splitting its lower half into three torn strips connected raggedly. My hood flys back aswell revealing my long red hair as lightning and fire surge around me from the weapon above.

I reach upwards catching the spinning weapon by the ring with my finger and tug slightly as its spin is interrupted causing it balance itself aimed back from its inertia. I flash step infront of you and my grip is centered right on the bottom of the handle as I swing it down in a strong arc aiming to clash and break right through your weapons defense and smash you into the ground as my weapon lights up just before impact, its blades extend with reiatsu as the larger metal column breaks away revealing a fiery core and lightning arcs from my weapon in every direction. "Thunderfire thousand!" The resulting blast erupts the ground creating a crater as the area I hit is engulfed in a blast of fire and lightning adding to the breakthrough power of my weapon hoping to destroy you in that single strike and the resounding force tosses up dirt for a good 50 yards around the epicenter. I shuffle back as my weapon returns to normal. I slide to a stop and point my hand at you. A ball of reiatsu gathers at the tip of my first two fingers and I release a dual byakurai at you as the twin beams suddenly erupt as I charge them up forming them into sokasui blasts.

"now then, lets see what you do. We don't have much time left." I say making a motion to point out the warping space around us as the energies of time can be seen building into enough force to start blasting out at random, I adjust my stance narrowly avoiding a bolt that surges past. *
My opponent comes at me with a flashy attack, his zanpaktou flashing with fire and lightning as he swings it at me. The attack is obviously powerful, which can be felt through the sheer spiritual pressure held within the blade. However, as strong as an attack may be, it can always be countered with the correct movements. I raise my blades over my head and slant them so the points aim down to the ground on my left side. Although I and my zanpaktou may not be able to take the sheer force of the attack by itself, I can still decrease the power and effectiveness of it by glancing it away from me.

As my opponent's attack makes contact with my defense, I brace my arms and slant my swords a bit more, sliding the attack to my left side and keeping me out of danger. My arms immediately go numb as I can still feel the force of what could have come in a diluted manner, so I shunpo a ways away in order to get out of the immediate blast range that I know will be caused by the high level attack.

As I come back into a normal stance ribbons shoot out of the hilts on each sword, crossing over behind me and automatically defending me from a bolt of something coming out of the rips in time and space that litter the field. A cloud of smoke rises from my opponent's last position and I am drenched with dirt as I stand waiting and watching for him. As soon as the cloud starts to settle I wave my hand over my face, forming a hollow mask to prepare for even more combat to come.

The mask is completely white and lacks any facial features aside from the eye sockets that are opened so I may see what I'm doing. Although plain looking in nature, this allows my strength to increase and me to use various tricks that are usually only seen used by hollows.

I resonate my zanpaktou with spiritual energy, making them glow a bright white and give off more deathly humming. Over the space in my mask where there'd normally be a mouth, I charge a cero. This takes moments, but prepares me for my next attack.

In a flash I disappear as I sonido in front of my opponent, leaving a crater in the ground where I last was due to the force behind my movement. As I reappear in front of my opponent I release the charged cero, aiming it for my opponent's head. At the same time I release a bolt of reiatsu similar to a Getsuga Tensho at my opponent from about 10 feet to his left side and about 5 feet to his back. In order to reach these places from my position, I had release a ribbon from each zanpaktou during my sonido so that they would appear at their aforementioned positions at the same time I would, but also allow me complete control over them even though they are not immediately in my grasp.

After their attacks are release simultaneously I jerk the ribbons that I hold in my hands so that each zanpaktou returns to me. The one that appeared behind my opponent will attempt to slice his right shoulder open as it flies by as well, adding insult to injury.

The zanpaktous return to my hands, but I don't catch the left one yet, letting it slide past me momentarily in order to deflect another bolt created by the rip in space. It then swings back around and lands in my grasp. With both zanpaktou now resting in my hands I stare at my opponent, my eyes glowing a demonic violet now due to my hollow mask. I patiently wait for my opponent to make a move; if he can survive my attack. My chest heaves as I breathe, not because I'm out of breathe, but because the adrenaline is kicking in.

"Beat me," I shout to my opponent. "Beat me, you bastard! I'll rip you apart!" My inner hollow isn't necessarily taking over, but it is fueling my want for battle and carnage. I welcome it. Fighting is a beautiful thing.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #31
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

im going to assume the HSM puts you out of my kido range aswell?

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Yessir. ._.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #33
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

okey dokey don't do that again tho or you might die

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My opponent comes at me with a flashy attack, his zanpaktou flashing with fire and lightning as he swings it at me. The attack is obviously powerful, which can be felt through the sheer spiritual pressure held within the blade. However, as strong as an attack may be, it can always be countered with the correct movements. I raise my blades over my head and slant them so the points aim down to the ground on my left side. Although I and my zanpaktou may not be able to take the sheer force of the attack by itself, I can still decrease the power and effectiveness of it by glancing it away from me.

As my opponent's attack makes contact with my defense, I brace my arms and slant my swords a bit more, sliding the attack to my left side and keeping me out of danger. My arms immediately go numb as I can still feel the force of what could have come in a diluted manner, so I shunpo a ways away in order to get out of the immediate blast range that I know will be caused by the high level attack.

As I come back into a normal stance ribbons shoot out of the hilts on each sword, crossing over behind me and automatically defending me from a bolt of something coming out of the rips in time and space that litter the field. A cloud of smoke rises from my opponent's last position and I am drenched with dirt as I stand waiting and watching for him. As soon as the cloud starts to settle I wave my hand over my face, forming a hollow mask to prepare for even more combat to come.

The mask is completely white and lacks any facial features aside from the eye sockets that are opened so I may see what I'm doing. Although plain looking in nature, this allows my strength to increase and me to use various tricks that are usually only seen used by hollows.

I resonate my zanpaktou with spiritual energy, making them glow a bright white and give off more deathly humming. Over the space in my mask where there'd normally be a mouth, I charge a cero. This takes moments, but prepares me for my next attack.

In a flash I disappear as I sonido in front of my opponent, leaving a crater in the ground where I last was due to the force behind my movement. As I reappear in front of my opponent I release the charged cero, aiming it for my opponent's head. At the same time I release a bolt of reiatsu similar to a Getsuga Tensho at my opponent from about 10 feet to his left side and about 5 feet to his back. In order to reach these places from my position, I had release a ribbon from each zanpaktou during my sonido so that they would appear at their aforementioned positions at the same time I would, but also allow me complete control over them even though they are not immediately in my grasp.

After their attacks are release simultaneously I jerk the ribbons that I hold in my hands so that each zanpaktou returns to me. The one that appeared behind my opponent will attempt to slice his right shoulder open as it flies by as well, adding insult to injury.

The zanpaktous return to my hands, but I don't catch the left one yet, letting it slide past me momentarily in order to deflect another bolt created by the rip in space. It then swings back around and lands in my grasp. With both zanpaktou now resting in my hands I stare at my opponent, my eyes glowing a demonic violet now due to my hollow mask. I patiently wait for my opponent to make a move; if he can survive my attack. My chest heaves as I breathe, not because I'm out of breathe, but because the adrenaline is kicking in.

"Beat me," I shout to my opponent. "Beat me, you bastard! I'll rip you apart!" My inner hollow isn't necessarily taking over, but it is fueling my want for battle and carnage. I welcome it. Fighting is a beautiful thing.
*You deftly evade my attacks and return course, I see this mask and from their my eyes predict your movements by every twinge of your muscles and stance. A cold yellow light illuminates my irises as At the same moment you move I make a counter movement sliding past under your arms as your attacks converge on eachother blowing up in your face, albeit in a manner completely harmless. I stand up pointing my warhammer-esque weapon at you as you stare back. "You can move as fast as you want. I know what your going to do before you do. Now be torn asunder!"

My reiatsu flares around me. My coat rips up more into tattered bits and glows a darkish blue as my entire body lights up with electricity and my weapon glows an electric blue with lightning and fire twirling around it in swirls. I dash forward bolts shooting out at me from nowhere, easily evaded by side stepping them I rush you and swing upwards aiming to break your guard with an overwhelming strike. I then skip upwards and masterfully twirl my rather large and unwieldy weapon back around and aim a strike from above at your head nearly a half a second later.

I land at your side or atleast where your side was from your position before I moved and I point my hand at you as suddenly the area directly infront of my hand erupts without warning in a large explosion hoping to burn you. "I see you." I then move behind you and thrust the bottom of my weapon upwards aiming to spear the back of your neck and put you down. My weapon then suddenly glows extremely bright with electricity as I let it go allowing it to fall and plant itself in the ground behind you as I move above you dragging beams of lightning from the weapon to my finger tips and all around you in a cage like form aiming to trap you and bar movement lest you run into a shocking situation.

I alight my step landing softly infront of you facing away with my hands out to the side like a puppeteer, arcs of lightning jolting back wards. The cage instantly begins sparking off crazily and sending countless shocks into the cage, aiming for you, your weapons which their metallic form attracts the strikes. The shocks aim to electrocute you greatly producing a paralysis and conducting through whatever they can to reach you. "Your thinking way to slow." I pull my hands forward crossing the lightning arcs causing them to spark and alight the entire cage on fire in a massive explosion. "burning time."

I then instantly slip backwards, appearing to move in such a way that my movement is completely natural and nothing stands out of the ordinary. I reach my mace unburned and grab it, lifting it deftly as the explosion burns. I lift my hand to the side as a bolt shoots at me again and it's caught in an eruption and blasted apart. I then swing my weapon to the side bringing it high into the air.*

Quote:
You sound Like a child.