Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Superman vs Narutoverse, Bleachverse, OPverse, and DBZverse

Superman can only use his left arm's pinky.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Superman vs Narutoverse, Bleachverse, OPverse, and DBZverse

I assume that also means he can't move as that would require ambulation.

Tis a tie. No one can hurt Superman, but some can avoid his pinky.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

current Superman?

Whitebeard punts him into orbit
Old 02-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lulz current superman can't solo any of the 3.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Goku punches current superman until he dies.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Why is Supes so weak now? What happened lol

Old 02-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm not for sure, Uchiha_Sora, but I'd say its because of the whole DC reboot. I think most all of their characters got returned to around the powerlevel they were at when they first got there powers, but Superman got excessively nerfed for some reason.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 02-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I'm not for sure, Uchiha_Sora, but I'd say its because of the whole DC reboot. I think most all of their characters got returned to around the powerlevel they were at when they first got there powers, but Superman got excessively nerfed for some reason.
except for Batman

he uses chi now
Old 02-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So why exactly did DC want to destroy all their comic characters? Or is this the fault of them being bought out?

Old 02-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

They did a reboot. Flashpoint story arc. You got 40-50 years of continuity cluttering up the place so you reboot the thing and suddenly everyone's back to being at the start of their careers.

Luckily they didn't reboot the other Lantern Corps out of existence because Saint Walker > you, your dog and your grandmother.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't have a dog and my grandmother has been dead for over a decade.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #12
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Narutoverse have this Spirit Sealing.

Sword of Totsuka stab Superman -> Superman soul is now sealed.
Amber Purifying Pot -> Just say Superman and if superman reply -> Soul Sealed.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #13
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
never ever make a post this false and stupid again
Really? Prolly u dont read Naruto manga. I wonder what u doing here in the first place.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #14
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

supes will just dodge totsuka. plus it needs to pierce you. good luck piercing supermans skin
Old 02-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #15
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
Really? Prolly u dont read Naruto manga. I wonder what u doing here in the first place.
I read the naruto manga...you're just so god damn biased and mule stupid that you actually think they can hurt superman in any way..it's laughable
Old 02-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #16
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
never ever make a post this false and stupid again
Quote:
so god damn biased and mule stupid
Okay now out of severe curiosity how is a mod getting away with the obvious obvious flaming? Ive wondered this for e very long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rules
Keep discussions civil and respectful. Debate is good, flaming and harassment are not.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #17
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Narutoverse have this Spirit Sealing.

Sword of Totsuka stab Superman -> Superman soul is now sealed.
Amber Purifying Pot -> Just say Superman and if superman reply -> Soul Sealed.
Ever heard of speedblitz or dodging? Anyway, they can't lift that sword since they can't lift 10 tonnes :maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Okay now out of severe curiosity how is a mod getting away with the obvious obvious flaming? Ive wondered this for e very long time
He's stating facts and giving good advice. Get used to it.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #18
Lemonadez
Genin

What with this "Speed blitz" when the OP stated Superman can only use pinky LOL. he cant use his feet or fly his body to speed blitz. Dont tell me superman will walk using his pinky cuz it never happen.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What with this "Speed blitz" when the OP stated Superman can only use pinky LOL. he cant use his feet or fly his body to speed blitz. Dont tell me superman will walk using his pinky cuz it never happen.
Oh, I thought you were seriously trying to debate uchihas could beat normal superman. Never mind.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
unless OP'er meant Nu superman and even then he still does

man has more power in his pinky than the entire uchiha clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
because I'm on record as being a very nice guy and easy to get along with until you do something wrong or say something very dumb

then when you get smarter I treat you like one of the "guys" and defend you with the same intensity? Come now Luffy you know this

I'm very selective about who I say things to and why