Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Strongest character Mei can beat

I know people hate these types of threads, but whatever. Use hype for Mei if it's necessary.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Strongest character Mei can beat

According to Wooster, she can beat Killer Bee being that his arsenal is so similar to Yugito's. ^^
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi lol
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Except for the fact KB has complete control over his Tailed Beast.

According to TBC, Yugito should be ranked the same as Killer Bee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Jiraiya lol

umad NL
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

According to Wooster, Mei can dodge menacing balls while also shooting off jutsu and also thinks Yugito would lose to Zabuza.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I tell you one thing, she can sure as hell beat Tsunade. But then, lots of people can do that.

Since with hype she's got the benefit of being a Kage, and since there's no evidence she got the job thanks to nepotism unlike Tsunade, she can take out almost anyone who isn't a Kage. Not counting people like Naruto who are way about Kage level but only hold a lower rank.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

According to TBC menacing balls only explode in one direction.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
According to TBC menacing balls only explode in one direction.
According to Wooster, the key to defeating any tailed beast is to make some smoke appear or pepper spray its eyes. Then it'll never hit anything with it's mountain busting MBs.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

According to TBC pepper spray can melt Susano'o.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/merges Mei vs Yugito thread
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #12
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Jiraiya lol

umad NL
no under the right condition shes capable of beating jiraiya
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
According to TBC pepper spray can melt Susano'o.
Perhaps if it's made of strong acid.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #14
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

she could probably beat kakashi

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

BG I am disappoint. I expected more people to post on this incredible, awesome, amazing, kage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
she could probably beat kakashi
Care to explain?

Old 02-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
BG I am disappoint. I expected more people to post on this incredible, awesome, amazing, kage.

Care to explain?
It makes you wonder, though. Could Kakashi be considered Kage level?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Care to explain?
We already have a tier list. She is below: Mifune, Hanzo, and Third Kazekage.

Don't know if she can beat any of those, but I be willing to be persuaded. She certainly can't beat Kakashi, he can go underground to avoid lava and acid mist, and she has no movement speed suggesting she cannot avoid kamui. Hidden Mist does her no good in avoiding Kakashi because of the ninja hounds.

Although ranked much higher, Konan is an interesting matchup. I would think Lava and Acid Mist would knock Konan's paper out off commission, but that is just a special case of Mei being an especially bad match up for Konan. With prep, of course, Konan easily wins.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Tier lists aren't completely accurate, I haven't looked at it recently but there are probably people above those three that she can beat. Such as Konan. Tier list Konan is different because apparently she has all the time she needs for her paper ocean bomb thing.

Don't see what Hanzo's got on her except for a salamander that takes a bajillion years to prepare its poison gas. You could argue that he could stall, but by that time, Mei would have melted his face off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
It makes you wonder, though. Could Kakashi be considered Kage level?!!
He was considered for the spot of Kage a while ago.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #19
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Mifune is only a threat if he's within like 3 feet of her. Otherwise he gets his old guy balls lavaed off.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tier lists aren't completely accurate, I haven't looked at it recently but there are probably people above those three that she can beat. Such as Konan. Tier list Konan is different because apparently she has all the time she needs for her paper ocean bomb thing.

Don't see what Hanzo's got on her except for a salamander that takes a bajillion years to prepare its poison gas. You could argue that he could stall, but by that time, Mei would have melted his face off.

He was considered for the spot of Kage a while ago.
Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu and Kakashi. None of those she can beat.

Without paper bomb ocean, Konan is certainly beatable by Mei. So BG defaults, Konan is one.

And immunity to all poison not that acid would be considered poison? I think he could poison Mei before she could do much.

Maybe the Third Kazekage. Hidden Mist hides her and Acid Mist does the rest? Gold is quite susceptible to acid after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Mifune is only a threat if he's within like 3 feet of her. Otherwise he gets his old guy balls lavaed off.
He does have the long range disadvantage. But can't he shoot sword blasts like the rest of the samurai?

Tags
mei terumi, mizukage