Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Sage mode Naruto Vs. Sage mode Jiraiya

Distance: 30ft

I have no opinion. This fight would be so close that speculation is useless.

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sage mode Naruto Vs. Sage mode Jiraiya

Jiraiya Sage Mode = 1 Boss Toad
Naruto Sage Mode = 3 Boss Toads, as well as clones with backup chakra

Jiraiya's strongest move = Giant Rasengan, Toad Oil Bomb
Naruto's strongest move = FRS

Jiraiya's form = Incomplete
Naruto's form = Complete

Not really much of a match. It's like comparing an SSJ2 to a USSJ. Naruto's form is complete and he has more chakra. Simple as that.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But what if Jiraiya gets Ma and Pa?

This is outside the purview of this thread anf really belongs in the Bookstore, but..
Now that Naruto has tamed Kurama, seems possible he could join with Ma and Pa and be in eternal Sage mode. Not that he really needs it given his clones can enter sage mode in about a second now.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That wouldn't really be fair. They both use Ma & Pa. So they both get them in strategy I imagine. Unless OP wants to give them specifically to Jiraiya.

Doesn't really matter though. 3 Boss Summons still > Jiraiya's summons. And I doubt he can dodge FRS. His best defense is Hair. And with a 30ft distance...
Old 02-07-2012, 07:36 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why not? That is how Jiraiya battles.

Jiraiya then gets Frog Song, but for that to matter it depends if Kurama is crushing on Naruto or not. But the OP isn't very speific on this point.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Frog Song is pretty useless at 30 feet. The prep takes too long, and Jiraiya can't really run from Naruto's projectiles.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Really Naruto can just blitz him and punch his face off if anything
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:32 AM   #8
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Jiraiya would win because Naruto would just feel bad for blitzing him and just forefite the match
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #9
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Jiraiya Sage Mode = 1 Boss Toad
Naruto Sage Mode = 3 Boss Toads, as well as clones with backup chakra

Jiraiya's strongest move = Giant Rasengan, Toad Oil Bomb
Naruto's strongest move = FRS

Jiraiya's form = Incomplete
Naruto's form = Complete

Not really much of a match. It's like comparing an SSJ2 to a USSJ. Naruto's form is complete and he has more chakra. Simple as that.
Jiraiya has all 3 boss toads.

I dont know about the match but I think this is flawed logic, you can compare jutsu, 1 person can have jutsu 2,000 times stronger than the other ninjas jutsu but if the other ninja is superior in every other category they would still win see what Im saying? Even thou in something like a jutsu clash FRS would loose to Cho Odama Rasengain in my honest opinion Naruto still has cover to that with Senpo Odama Rasengan & he's the overal better shinobi here.

Its slighty off-topic but Naruto did extremely well against Pain & if it were a fight of who is the overall better shinobi in general(not wh would win in a fight) it would be Jiraiya, i'm bringing this up cause I see a lot of people say Naruto was beaten by Pain easy. Their only problem was bansho tenin which is something Jiraiya could counter so hes more versatile he would have done even better against pain IMO. I dont want to turn this into off topic it still relates to the match I think. Jiraiya could win under the right conditions then
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Jiraiya can't even USE Sage Mode without Shima and Fuka-whats his name, so naturally he gets them.

Jiraiya should able to dodge FRS though. Didn't he blitz a path who could dodge FRS?

Anyway Naruto doesn't have too much to work with jutsu wise while Jiraiya has a pretty wide arsenal.
But then again Naruto can dodge pretty much anything Jiraiya throws at him.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What's USE?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
What's USE?
the word use... utilize... access.... just capitalized for emphasis

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Jiraiya can't even USE Sage Mode without Shima and Fuka-whats his name, so naturally he gets them.

Jiraiya should able to dodge FRS though. Didn't he blitz a path who could dodge FRS?
Not sure if that was blitzing or him counter attacking. I remember Human path trying to blitz, and failing.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote