Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #41
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 discussion(spoilers abound)

After the seeing the secret ending I think I would prefer a sequel rather than tons of dlc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #42
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
After the seeing the secret ending I think I would prefer a sequel rather than tons of dlc.
I just hope the sequel doesn't pull something out of it's ass like in this one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #43
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

13 2 is better then 13 but it lacks the qulatiy of a final fantasy i miss the world maps the airships the huge world to explore the great music and amazing story and characters 13 2,s story is crap it dont make sense though 13 2 is fun and a good RPG

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #44
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
13 2 is better then 13 but it lacks the qulatiy of a final fantasy i miss the world maps the airships the huge world to explore the great music and amazing story and characters 13 2,s story is crap it dont make sense though 13 2 is fun and a good RPG
Each Final Fantasy is supposed to be unique though. I don't want copies of previous games like you said about the world maps and airships etc.

Also I like the characters and the music. The story did make sense.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #45
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

and the 13 series just happens to be the worst story out of them all.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #46
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
and the 13 series just happens to be the worst story out of them all.
In your opinion.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #47
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

say what u want but square still flipped off the entire fan base with making us pay for the ending

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #48
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
someone who hasnt played ff 13 would say something like this about the story not making sense
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #49
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
Each Final Fantasy is supposed to be unique though. I don't want copies of previous games like you said about the world maps and airships etc.

Also I like the characters and the music. The story did make sense.
What's funny is that they wren't clones of eachother. Yes they looked the same, but that doesn't make them clones. They had different sprites(though some were re-used), different world maps, and overrall different gameplay mechanics and story. And other things such as airships and such, those are staples of the series. EVERY FF has one. Even some of the spinoffs.

Now on the subject of 13, the story for the most part did not make sense. For one, if you didn't read the datalog(which most people don't) a lot of the story of 13-2 and even the first 13 doesn't make sense. How the hell would we know that Etro exists without it? And then theres the subject of the ending of the first. It took me 3 PLAYTHROUGHS just to understand why the hell they killed off Orpahn. It honestly doesn't make much sense without deep thought, because they were talking about saving it from Barthandelus. Then comes the time travelling. WTH? It doesn't even make sense. It didn't exist in the first as far as I know. I can't really complain much on this, as there is probably something in the datalog in 13-2 on it, but for now, I'm sticking with the"they pulled it out of their as complaint".
Now as for my opinion on the music and Characters
I honestly hate most of the Characters, with those few exceptions being Lightning Caius, Mog, Cid, Barthandelus and Sazh. I think some are OK like Serah, Noel, and Fang. I hate Vanille, Hope, Snow, and even that Amodar guy you fight in the DLC.
As for Music, I'm kind of Love hate for this. I love Fighting fate and the Nascent Requiem, and others like that, but others get annoying, like trials of the L'cie, and others like that.

And thar you have it

Old 02-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #50
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageModeNaruto24 View Post
someone who hasnt played ff 13 would say something like this about the story not making sense
Played through it 3 times. It doesn't if you don't think about ti enough

Old 02-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #51
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageModeNaruto24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Played through it 3 times. It doesn't if you don't think about ti enough
owned

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-13-2012, 04:37 AM   #52
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love the XIII series but I do have to admit it took me a couple playthroughs of XIII to fully understand the story

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:15 AM   #53
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
What's funny is that they wren't clones of eachother. Yes they looked the same, but that doesn't make them clones. They had different sprites(though some were re-used), different world maps, and overrall different gameplay mechanics and story. And other things such as airships and such, those are staples of the series. EVERY FF has one. Even some of the spinoffs.

Now on the subject of 13, the story for the most part did not make sense. For one, if you didn't read the datalog(which most people don't) a lot of the story of 13-2 and even the first 13 doesn't make sense. How the hell would we know that Etro exists without it? And then theres the subject of the ending of the first. It took me 3 PLAYTHROUGHS just to understand why the hell they killed off Orpahn. It honestly doesn't make much sense without deep thought, because they were talking about saving it from Barthandelus. Then comes the time travelling. WTH? It doesn't even make sense. It didn't exist in the first as far as I know. I can't really complain much on this, as there is probably something in the datalog in 13-2 on it, but for now, I'm sticking with the"they pulled it out of their as complaint".
Now as for my opinion on the music and Characters
I honestly hate most of the Characters, with those few exceptions being Lightning Caius, Mog, Cid, Barthandelus and Sazh. I think some are OK like Serah, Noel, and Fang. I hate Vanille, Hope, Snow, and even that Amodar guy you fight in the DLC.
As for Music, I'm kind of Love hate for this. I love Fighting fate and the Nascent Requiem, and others like that, but others get annoying, like trials of the L'cie, and others like that.

And thar you have it
I never said they were clones. Most people these want to go back to the old Final Fantasy's from previous generations. Times are changing, games are changing. It makes sense for Final Fantasy to change, each one is unique. Just because there is an airship and world map in most of the FF series doesn't mean that it has to be included in every game.

I didn't need to read the datalog. I finished FFXIII twice, I know what the story was about. It's a direct sequel to FFXIII so obviously people aren't going to understand it if they just jump straight into the game. The story for XIII made complete sense to me. As did the fight with Orphan.

I also don't find anything wrong with the time travel, since that is all down to Etro.

The only character I didn't like was Hope, and that was only in XIII. I didn't really like Barthendelus either. I quite liked all of the other characters.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #54
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

does anybody know who are the 3 people they will use in XIII-3.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:40 AM   #55
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
does anybody know who are the 3 people they will use in XIII-3.
XIII-3 hasn't been announced so no one knows

Old 05-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #56
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I was thinking fang and vaneil since they are not sealed in the piller anymore.
But it did say to be continued.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #57
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

idk I think Noel and Adult Hope would make a good team

Old 05-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #58
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

There is no XIII-3.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #59
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

it said to be continued.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #60
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Doesn't mean there will be a 3rd game.