Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #61
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Sacred Flower [A Naruto RP] [2/9 Boys;1/9 Girls]

"What!? Lone! No! He must have, he must have been lying!" Then I hear a boom outside and a Giant rock flies through the wall. I make a handsign and a wall of darkness and the rock goes into it. More shinobi come in through the wall. I make a plethora of handsigns but a kunai flies through the air and knocks the flower out of your hand and pins it against the wall. A white and black dome goes around us . "Time style: Barrier of doom. Time slows down around us but we move at normal speeds. " We can't fight them all. We have to get out of here!" I make more handsigns and a black light goes around us as we appear in the village. With the flower miles away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #62
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"NO! THE FLOWER!" I yell. "I NEED to get it!" I run back to and use Crystal Style: Crystal Wheel to navigate through the rocks. I manage to make it to the flower and get back to the group. "So, where are we going anyway?"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #63
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

As you go towards the group you stop when you see the palace is in flames. (OH and joon. The transportation jutsu involved you too.) You then see me next to you. "They have the flower. Who knows were it is at this point. Its to late to try and get it now. Lets wait. I'm going to go talk to Lone." /Turns around.

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #64
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

i will go with you ace.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #65
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Are we gonna find that guy? Lone you said his name was? "

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #66
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yea I think it was someone who was posing as Lone that killed him. I'm friends with Lone." I walk back to the village.

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #67
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"I haven't been out of this place since-" I say and stop as I am amazed at the majestic moon in the sky. "Wow."

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #68
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I follow your gaze. "It's full. Well. I guess we are going to look for Lone tomorrow. I'm sure your hungry. Ramen? I'll treat."

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #69
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"What's Ramen?" I ask, unaware of what you're talking about.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #70
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Your going and eating some Ramen. It's noodles with sauce and meat. Its really good."

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #71
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

i sit down as my bowl gets sat on the table
"this is the good stuff"
Old 02-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #72
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"That explanation works to. What kind do you want?"

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #73
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"give him miso flavored"
i say this with my mouth full
Old 02-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #74
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um... uh... regular?"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #75
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*takes a bite* "good!"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #76
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

A bowl comes over and I grab it. They give me the check and I say to hold it or a little while. "It is good isn't it?"

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #77
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i finish 3 bowls
"ahh that was good."
Old 02-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #78
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I smile as my third bowl comes in. I look in my pocket. "I have a challenge for both of you. Whoever can eat the most Ramen wins. They get a new scroll made by me."

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #79
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Where are we gonna sleep?" I say midway through the ramen.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #80
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"I have a place. It's big enough. I'll let you guy crash after the competition."

Spoiler: