Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Lone vs sarutobi

Sparring

/there I stood in the center of what used to be a famous cave that belonged to a small shinobi village located in these mountains.my right hand resting upon the hilt of my heaven warriors sword that could be seen at my side.

This brings back a lot of memories.i wonder what else is still here?"I say as I look around"

/I return focus to my surroundings.as I slide my hand down my swords hilt and place a tight grip around it.

........hmm perhaps I should of asked myself who else is here?"I say uncertain of who it may be"
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Lone vs sarutobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
Sparring

/there I stood in the center of what used to be a famous cave that belonged to a small shinobi village located in these mountains.my right hand resting upon the hilt of my heaven warriors sword that could be seen at my side.

This brings back a lot of memories.i wonder what else is still here?"I say as I look around"

/I return focus to my surroundings.as I slide my hand down my swords hilt and place a tight grip around it.

........hmm perhaps I should of asked myself who else is here?"I say uncertain of who it may be"
/I slowly walk down the mountain path toward a famous cave that I once heard about from an old friend of mine. The memories of my past racing through my mind, as I walk into the cave and look down at the ground to see a set of footprints leading into the cave.

"I wonder who else is here...."

/I walk deeper into the cave my right hand on the hilt of my sword Kinbu. Before long I see someone standing in center of the cave.

"Sarutobi is that you?"

/I let go of Kinbu and look at him with a smile.

"I'm shocked that I would find you in this cave."

/I bow showing him the respect someone like him should be given.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

/I release my grip as I look back at lone with a smile

Yes it is I indeed.it seems it was footsteps i heard coming this way after all.but i half expected trouble...*i said with a laugh* old habbits I suppose.

But it is good to see you again lone."I say as I bow in return showing my respect for him"

You ask why am I here...I don't mind sharing,my days of with holding Information about my past are behind me.i am here because this cave was once the sacred hall of the stormkages.each of the four kages had a magnificent statue that once stood in this glorious hall.the village council and current kage would meet here and sit at a one of a kind round table made of stone.and hold confidential meetings along with discussing what they should do when a emergency situation has been brought to there attention.the small village that was located in these mountains is my home or was anyhow.

But if you don't mind me asking,what are you doing here?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 02-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
/I release my grip as I look back at lone with a smile

Yes it is I indeed.it seems it was footsteps i heard coming this way after all.but i half expected trouble...*i said with a laugh* old habbits I suppose.

But it is good to see you again lone."I say as I bow in return showing my respect for him"

You ask why am I here...I don't mind sharing,my days of with holding Information about my past are behind me.i am here because this cave was once the sacred hall of the stormkages.each of the four kages had a magnificent statue that once stood in this glorious hall.the village council and current kage would meet here and sit at a one of a kind round table made of stone.and hold confidential meetings along with discussing what they should do when a emergency situation has been brought to there attention.the small village that was located in these mountains is my home or was anyhow.

But if you don't mind me asking,what are you doing here?
"I've come to pay my respect for this village. An old friend of mine was the leader of this village at one point in time. I fought side by side with him in many battles...."

/I place my right hand over my face the memories of my past running through my head.

"Still I didn't know you once lived in this village. I haven't been here in years...."

/I shake my head hoping to forget about the past.

"Anyways would you like to spar with me? You know since we have many of battles ahead of us."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #5
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I've come to do the same.though I didn't know you knew the leader of the village."

/I look down as a image appears in my head.

"yes many battles indeed. *I mumble to myself* but yes I was born here and raised by the last kage.after my clan was a.....no longer.anyways yes I too have not been here in years."

/I look up as i try to erase the image from my mind

"yes a sparring match sounds like a good idea.after all your right we do have many battles ahead of us.and this would be good way to remain at our best."

/I grip the hilt of my sword

"I'll allow you to make the first move."
Old 02-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I've come to do the same.though I didn't know you knew the leader of the village."

/I look down as a image appears in my head.

"yes many battles indeed. *I mumble to myself* but yes I was born here and raised by the last kage.after my clan was a.....no longer.anyways yes I too have not been here in years."

/I look up as i try to erase the image from my mind

"yes a sparring match sounds like a good idea.after all your right we do have many battles ahead of us.and this would be good way to remain at our best."

/I grip the hilt of my sword

"I'll allow you to make the first move."
"Just like you I've hidden my past from the world...."

/I look down at the ground the memories of my past leaving my head.

"Don't think I'll be holding back against you!"

/With that I quickly make a few handsigns.

"Light Style: Golden Flash!"

/In a flash of golden light I appear next to you with my fist aiming right for your stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of you. I grab the hilt of Kinbu with my left hand and swing it toward your mid-section aiming to slice you right in half. With a burst of chakra into my feet I jump into the air above you making even more handsigns.

"Light Style: Laser Beam!"

/I point my right hand down at you firing ten beams of light toward you that travel at amazing speeds. If the light beams make contact with anything they will burn right through it in a second, as I land on the ground far away from you.

"Now show me why we picked you to fight on our side!"

Old 02-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"something we have in common I see.but people like us have a good reason for hiding our past."

/I quickly perform a single handsign

*lightning release: lightning armor*
In a flash I see you next to me,as my armor forms around me.i then quickly unsheathe my sword with my left hand and move my right hand forward in the same motion.as i block kinbu with my heavens sword while i stop your fist with my right hand.

I then notice you jump into the air and point your right hand down at me.as ten laser beams are fired towards me at amazing speeds.i quickly leap backwards to dodge the first then I jump to my right side to dodge the second.I once more jump this time to my left side in order to dodge the third laser beam.
While I continue to move around....

/I quickly perform a set of handsigns

*lightning release: lightning shield*
As I move quickly back and forth then side to side.i gather electricity in my right palm and form a large round shield that I soon throw up into the air towards your laser beams.in order to buy me a few seconds.

/I then run towards you with great speed.not only to attempt a attack but to also dodge the remaining laser beams.

/with my sword still in my left hand I begin to make handsigns with my right

"I wouldn't dare think that.besides i won't be holding back against you either."

*lightning release: lightning flash clone illusion*
As I become in range,a flash of lightning occurs just before your eyes.possibly blinding you momentarily as a clone forms next to me.my clone leaps into the flash and thrusts his replica blade towards your stomach attempting to go right through.because I know your eyes can see right through my flash.i send my clone in hopefully as a successful decoy as I come around and attack you from behind.I bring my blade up and make a forward motion aiming the blade right for your shoulder attempting to slice right through the shoulder and come out on the other side.

/I then leap back and place my sword in it's sheathe.while following with a set handsigns.

*lightning release: lightning shockwave*
I clap my hands together as a giant wave of electricity forms then races toward you.attempting to cause severe electrocution.

(I've got to sign out.it's pretty late where I'm at,i'll counter tomorrow dude.)
Old 02-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"something we have in common I see.but people like us have a good reason for hiding our past."

/I quickly perform a single handsign

*lightning release: lightning armor*
In a flash I see you next to me,as my armor forms around me.i then quickly unsheathe my sword with my left hand and move my right hand forward in the same motion.as i block kinbu with my heavens sword while i stop your fist with my right hand.

I then notice you jump into the air and point your right hand down at me.as ten laser beams are fired towards me at amazing speeds.i quickly leap backwards to dodge the first then I jump to my right side to dodge the second.I once more jump this time to my left side in order to dodge the third laser beam.
While I continue to move around....

/I quickly perform a set of handsigns

*lightning release: lightning shield*
As I move quickly back and forth then side to side.i gather electricity in my right palm and form a large round shield that I soon throw up into the air towards your laser beams.in order to buy me a few seconds.

/I then run towards you with great speed.not only to attempt a attack but to also dodge the remaining laser beams.

/with my sword still in my left hand I begin to make handsigns with my right

"I wouldn't dare think that.besides i won't be holding back against you either."

*lightning release: lightning flash clone illusion*
As I become in range,a flash of lightning occurs just before your eyes.possibly blinding you momentarily as a clone forms next to me.my clone leaps into the flash and thrusts his replica blade towards your stomach attempting to go right through.because I know your eyes can see right through my flash.i send my clone in hopefully as a successful decoy as I come around and attack you from behind.I bring my blade up and make a forward motion aiming the blade right for your shoulder attempting to slice right through the shoulder and come out on the other side.

/I then leap back and place my sword in it's sheathe.while following with a set handsigns.

*lightning release: lightning shockwave*
I clap my hands together as a giant wave of electricity forms then races toward you.attempting to cause severe electrocution.

(I've got to sign out.it's pretty late where I'm at,i'll counter tomorrow dude.)
(Holy cow you can write a lot! O_O)

"You're right about that part, Sarutobi.... I've hidden my past from the world for a reason.... Yet I wouldn't mind if you told me a little about your past...."

/I watch you rush toward me with great speed, as I smirk letting my golden eyes shine even brighter then before. Through the flash of lightning I see you make a clone, as the clone leaps into the flash of lightning right at me. I take a step to the side watching the blade pass right by my stomach, as I quickly sense you attacking me from behind. I twist around just in time to swing Kinbu blocking your sword from cutting off my shoulder. I jump back and look at you with my golden eyes.

"Good I wouldn't want you to hold back against me...."

/With amazing speed I quickly weave a set of handsigns right when you make your own handsigns.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Pluse!"

/I thrust my left hand forward sending a pluse of lightning right at the wave of electricity coming toward me. When the two lightning attacks make contact they cancal each other out in a second.

"Do you know anything about the light eyes, Sarutobi....?"

/I stab Kinbu into the quickly and make another set of handsigns.

"Earth Style: Land of Spikes!"

/I smash my right hand into the ground causing spikes of earth to shoot up from the ground below you, aiming to go right through your body all over the place. I bring my hand up out of the ground with a smile on my face.

"There is only one other person with a pair of eyes like mine..... Yet I have long snice lost him to the darkness of this world......"

/I grib the hilt of Kinbu tightly and pull it out of the ground placing it on my shoulder.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:56 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How does one acquire the lighteyes?

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(Holy cow you can write a lot! O_O)

"You're right about that part, Sarutobi.... I've hidden my past from the world for a reason.... Yet I wouldn't mind if you told me a little about your past...."

/I watch you rush toward me with great speed, as I smirk letting my golden eyes shine even brighter then before. Through the flash of lightning I see you make a clone, as the clone leaps into the flash of lightning right at me. I take a step to the side watching the blade pass right by my stomach, as I quickly sense you attacking me from behind. I twist around just in time to swing Kinbu blocking your sword from cutting off my shoulder. I jump back and look at you with my golden eyes.

"Good I wouldn't want you to hold back against me...."

/With amazing speed I quickly weave a set of handsigns right when you make your own handsigns.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Pluse!"

/I thrust my left hand forward sending a pluse of lightning right at the wave of electricity coming toward me. When the two lightning attacks make contact they cancal each other out in a second.

"Do you know anything about the light eyes, Sarutobi....?"

/I stab Kinbu into the quickly and make another set of handsigns.

"Earth Style: Land of Spikes!"

/I smash my right hand into the ground causing spikes of earth to shoot up from the ground below you, aiming to go right through your body all over the place. I bring my hand up out of the ground with a smile on my face.

"There is only one other person with a pair of eyes like mine..... Yet I have long snice lost him to the darkness of this world......"

/I grib the hilt of Kinbu tightly and pull it out of the ground placing it on my shoulder.
(ya from time to time I can write a long post)

"a little about my past huh?...* I look down as the image returns*...alright well I'll start with this,Earlier I mentioned how it has been years since my last Time here.well in fact the last time I was here the village was under attack,we were greatly outnumbered we had no chance of surviving.and the man responsible for making it happen I believe is still out there.only I survived that battle and whoever this man was who I hold responsible."

"I've yet to discover the identity of this man.even after years of searching for clues and information I still have nothing on him.i watched from a far as the village burned down and our caves were destroyed..well most of them.I suppose orders must be followed.but sometimes it comes with regret."

"that and more is why I hid my past."

/I jump into the air as I notice spikes shooting up out of the ground towards me.i then perform a set of handsigns.....

*earth release: mud dome*
As I keep both hands before me,a dome of mud forms around me.protecting me from the earth spikes.the mud then crumbles and falls to the ground.

/I then land back on the ground a few feet away from my previous location and perform a few handsigns

"I know a little about the light eyes...."

*earth release: earth collapse*
I slam my right hand on the ground before me,as a small earthquake takes place while the ground below you begins to collapse.Possibly causing you to fall into the collapsed earth.

/I then perform another set of handsigns

*lightning release: scattered lightning*
I place my left hand before me,as lightning charges in the palm of my left hand.
Then the lightning forms bolts that begin to extend from my palm until they are each two feet in length.I then with my right hand make a wave motion causing the bolts of lightning to respond,each of the ten bolts fire towards you then once they reach half way they scatter now coming at you in all directions.attempting to strike you from all angles.

"you mentioned that only one other has a pair of eyes like yours.Would that other person be Ishtar?i know you two have some sort of past.but what kind of past I could not hazard a guess."

Last edited by sarutobi17; 02-02-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #11
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
How does one acquire the lighteyes?
(You can't acquire the light eyes. It's a KG that comes from my first village.

Sarutobi I'll counter later today.)

Old 02-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thank you.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(ya from time to time I can write a long post)

"a little about my past huh?...* I look down as the image returns*...alright well I'll start with this,Earlier I mentioned how it has been years since my last Time here.well in fact the last time I was here the village was under attack,we were greatly outnumbered we had no chance of surviving.and the man responsible for making it happen I believe is still out there.only I survived that battle and whoever this man was who I hold responsible."

"I've yet to discover the identity of this man.even after years of searching for clues and information I still have nothing on him.i watched from a far as the village burned down and our caves were destroyed..well most of them.I suppose orders must be followed.but sometimes it comes with regret."

"that and more is why I hid my past."

/I jump into the air as I notice spikes shooting up out of the ground towards me.i then perform a set of handsigns.....

*earth release: mud dome*
As I keep both hands before me,a dome of mud forms around me.protecting me from the earth spikes.the mud then crumbles and falls to the ground.

/I then land back on the ground a few feet away from my previous location and perform a few handsigns

"I know a little about the light eyes...."

*earth release: earth collapse*
I slam my right hand on the ground before me,as a small earthquake takes place while the ground below you begins to collapse.Possibly causing you to fall into the collapsed earth.

/I then perform another set of handsigns

*lightning release: scattered lightning*
I place my left hand before me,as lightning charges in the palm of my left hand.
Then the lightning forms bolts that begin to extend from my palm until they are each two feet in length.I then with my right hand make a wave motion causing the bolts of lightning to respond,each of the ten bolts fire towards you then once they reach half way they scatter now coming at you in all directions.attempting to strike you from all angles.

"you mentioned that only one other has a pair of eyes like yours.Would that other person be Ishtar?i know you two have some sort of past.but what kind of past I could not hazard a guess."
(I can tell. xD Which makes fighting you that much more fun!)

"If you want I'll help you seach for this person! He picked the wrong village to attack! We need to make him pay for what he did to this place! All my friends from this village were killed by the same person in the end.... Even her...."

/A single tear rolled down my face.

"I promise both you and I will find this man and make him suffer for what he did!"

/I feel the ground below me begin to collapse, as I quickly weave a set of handsigns.

"Light Style: Angel Wings!"

/Wings of light form on my back, as I flick my wings and appear in the air before I could fall down into the earth below me. I softly land on the ground away from the hole in the earth watching you make another set of handsigns.

"That's not going to work against me!"

/In a flash I make a few more handsigns.

"Lightning Style: Absorbing Lightning Dome!"

/I hold out both of my hands, as lightning charges around both of them I clap my hands causing a dome of lightning to form around my whole body. The lightning bolts make contact and are absorbed away into nothing, as I bring my hands apart causing the dome around me to fade away. I smirk looking at you.

"Yes Ishtar is the only other person with the light eyes.... In the past I was his master... We became great friends.... No in fact we became like brothers.... All the missions I did in my village were with him.... We didn't go any where without each other.... Yet that all changed once Ishtar felt the power of the darkness.... I wasen't strong enough at that time to save him..... I was weak....."

/I felt more tears roll down my face, as I wipe the tears away and look up at the sky.

"I would give away everything I have just to get him back.... In the end I'm still the only person that can save him.... Yet I haven't seen him in years...."

/I smash my fist against the ground causing my hand to bleed a little. I sigh and look back at you.

"If you want I'll show you the full power of my light eyes.... Yet I can't promise you what will happen in the end.... Or maybe you would like to see the full power of Kinbu....?

/I grib the hilt of Kinbu and point it at you.

"Kinbu.... A blade only I can control.... It's power is far beyond that of a blade from the Heaven Warriors.... It has a very special power inside of it....."

/The blade of Kinbu glows a dark red.

"Watch and learn....."

/I swing Kinbu releasing a massive wave of dark red chakra toward you. Anything that makes contact with the chakra will be eaten away in a second. At the same time I use my left hand to make a few handsigns.

"Fire Style: Raining Blood!"

/From my mouth I release a flame of fire into the air above us, as I bring down my left hand ten massive fire balls fall down from the sky toward you. I jump back just in case the blast from the attack could reach me.

"Don't let yourself get burned!"

/I place Kinbu on my back and weave even more handsigns.

"Water Style: Raging Water Dragon!"

/I smash my right foot against the ground causing the earth to release some water onto the ground around me, as a dragon of water forms around me. I stand within the water dragon looking at you.

"Like I said before I won't be holding back!"

(Massive post! xD)

Old 02-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(wow that is a massive post.lol,I try to create a good post.while still working on improving my skill in fv.the fights I have had against you are a lot of fun.)

"I would appreciate the help lone.i have spent years searching for this man,I've even gone through what information I have over and over again.just hoping I might discover something new to perhaps see what I may have missed....you mentioned friends of yours who died during the attack and a girl you knew.we have more in common then I thought.we will locate this man and avenge the fallen!both friends and allies alike."

/I close my eyes as I quickly perform a number of handsigns with quick succession

"I never would of have guessed.I know I have dedication to fighting evil and preventing the darkness from succeeding.but your dedication to your friend,brother and apprentice is truly a rare sight to behold.you Desire nothing more then to save Ishtar,that is a strong bond the two of you share."

"I'm uncertain if the lighteyes are like the doujutsu I once possessed.in the way that they cause physical pain when using the doujutsu's full power.and when over using the eyes power.with my doujutsu I would suffer physical pain when over using the eyes power.or just using the eyes when there at full power,I risked losing my eyes forever whenever I did either of those two things.Perhaps the lighteyes are similar in that way or perhaps not.so I will not ask you to show your eyes full power.but if I may...I'm interested in learning more about your sword kinbu."

/I place my hand on the hilt of my heavens sword after completing my handsigns.

/as I then charge towards you with my opposite hand held in front of me

*water release: creation of the sea*
At first a massive ceiling of water forms above me,protecting me from the ten balls of fire by putting out each massive fire ball as they collide with the water.while more and more water adds to the already massive ceiling of water.Further shielding me from the raining fire.then once it is clear all of the water falls to ground filling the cave with water.creating a small sea within this cave.

/with my eyes remaining closed,I pull out my heavens sword while performing two sets of handsigns

/then you begin to notice,that I've begun making several motions with my sword

*lightning release: lightning charge*
Then while I make these motions,my lightning armor begins to charge as it slowly increases in size.the power of my armor becomes noticeably stronger even while within the water.as I continue to charge towards you.

*heavens release: power of the sea...heavens strike*
I end the series of motions with my sword.as the water before me begins to swirl round and round attempting to have the suction effect of this swirling water.try to pull in the water around You that forms your water dragon.Then if it does or doesn't work,the water that forms the sea that i have created while possibly including the water from your dragon.comes together then when I reach close range of you all of that water comes crashing down towards you.attempting to hit you with great force,while the pressure of all that water would crush you if hits.however while your attention is currently on the water,and I continue forward.my lightning armor has now reached monstrous level as my sword becomes covered in electricity.i then leap into the water that has come together and is coming towards you.all of the extra electricity that has helped form the monstrous armor.begins to burst outward forming swords of electricity.i then strike at your mid section attempting to stab you.as the lightning swords follow and strike at you attempting to stab you multiple times in different areas.

/I then escape the water and move to a safe distance away.

/And watch on to see the result of my attack

"We have a agreement then lone.neither of us will be holding back.though I will be watching closely and learn from this battle."

(this battle is also a fun fight.)

Last edited by sarutobi17; 02-03-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:51 AM   #15
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(wow that is a massive post.lol,I try to create a good post.while still working on improving my skill in fv.the fights I have had against you are a lot of fun.)

"I would appreciate the help lone.i have spent years searching for this man,I've even gone through what information I have over and over again.just hoping I might discover something new to perhaps see what I may have missed....you mentioned friends of yours who died during the attack and a girl you knew.we have more in common then I thought.we will locate this man and avenge the fallen!both friends and allies alike."

/I close my eyes as I quickly perform a number of handsigns with quick succession

"I never would of have guessed.I know I have dedication to fighting evil and preventing the darkness from succeeding.but your dedication to your friend,brother and apprentice is truly a rare sight to behold.you Desire nothing more then to save Ishtar,that is a strong bond the two of you share."

"I'm uncertain if the lighteyes are like the doujutsu I once possessed.in the way that they cause physical pain when using the doujutsu's full power.and when over using the eyes power.with my doujutsu I would suffer physical pain when over using the eyes power.or just using the eyes when there at full power,I risked losing my eyes forever whenever I did either of those two things.Perhaps the lighteyes are similar in that way or perhaps not.so I will not ask you to show your eyes full power.but if I may...I'm interested in learning more about your sword kinbu."

/I place my hand on the hilt of my heavens sword after completing my handsigns.

/as I then charge towards you with my opposite hand held in front of me

*water release: creation of the sea*
At first a massive ceiling of water forms above me,protecting me from the ten balls of fire by putting out each massive fire ball as they collide with the water.while more and more water adds to the already massive ceiling of water.Further shielding me from the raining fire.then once it is clear all of the water falls to ground filling the cave with water.creating a small sea within this cave.

/with my eyes remaining closed,I pull out my heavens sword while performing two sets of handsigns

/then you begin to notice,that I've begun making several motions with my sword

*lightning release: lightning charge*
Then while I make these motions,my lightning armor begins to charge as it slowly increases in size.the power of my armor becomes noticeably stronger even while within the water.as I continue to charge towards you.

*heavens release: power of the sea...heavens strike*
I end the series of motions with my sword.as the water before me begins to swirl round and round attempting to have the suction effect of this swirling water.try to pull in the water around You that forms your water dragon.Then if it does or doesn't work,the water that forms the sea that i have created while possibly including the water from your dragon.comes together then when I reach close range of you all of that water comes crashing down towards you.attempting to hit you with great force,while the pressure of all that water would crush you if hits.however while your attention is currently on the water,and I continue forward.my lightning armor has now reached monstrous level as my sword becomes covered in electricity.i then leap into the water that has come together and is coming towards you.all of the extra electricity that has helped form the monstrous armor.begins to burst outward forming swords of electricity.i then strike at your mid section attempting to stab you.as the lightning swords follow and strike at you attempting to stab you multiple times in different areas.

/I then escape the water and move to a safe distance away.

/And watch on to see the result of my attack

"We have a agreement then lone.neither of us will be holding back.though I will be watching closely and learn from this battle."

(this battle is also a fun fight.)
(Best fight I've had in a long time! Oh man I'm having so much fun fighting you. Thank you for the amazing fight!)

"Indeed you and I do have a lot in common. The girl I once knew in this village was my lover, wife, and best friend..... She was always the light of my world... One day I was called on a mission.... One where I could never return to this village.... She made me promise no matter what I would never fall into the darkness..... After so many years I've kept that promise to her....."

/Quickly I started to weave a few handsigns.

"It's a bond that can never be broken. No matter what the cost is I will save Ishtar from the darkness. I will once again show him the light of this world. In the end light will always shine within the darkness."

"The light eyes don't cause physical pain or cause me to lose my eye sight if I use them at full power. You see my light in never ending. That's why the darkness of this world doesn't scare me. Because I will never lose my light. In fact I haven't used the full powers of the light eyes in a long time. Now I can show you what Kinbu can do."

/I watch the water from my dragon being pulled in toward the water around you, as I end the handsigns with a smile on my face. I notice you charge toward me with a wave of water in front of you, as you jump into the water that's about to crush me.

"Earth Style: Hidden Mole"

/Right before the water crushes my whole body, I sink into the ground dodging the water and the rest of your attacks, as I come up from the earth behind you a few feet.

"Damn that was really close. Now I remember you saying something about you having a doujutsu like the light eyes. Can I ask, what was your doujutsu? And I'm glad you won't hold back against me."

/I quickly weave another set of handsigns.

"Fire Style: Flame Bullets!"

/I fire off five bullets of fire at you, as I rush to the right side of you with Kinbu in my hand. I swing Kinbu at you sending a wave of chakra that will break apart anything that makes contact with it. I push off the ground jumping into the air above you.

"Lets see hold much you can handle!"

/While in the air I start to weave even more handsigns then before.

"Lightning Style: Endless Blades!"

/Around my body blades of lightning start to form, as I point my left index finger down at you with a smirk on my face while my eyes glow even brighter then before.

"Charge......."

/Right when the words leave my mouth the blades of lightning fall down toward you with amazing speed, aiming to stab into your body all over the place, as I softly land on the ground making even more handsigns.

"Wind Style: Death Twister!"

/A twister of wind forms in front of me, as I swing my hand outward sending the twister toward you. If the twister hits you tiny blades of wind will start to cut apart your body all over the place. I stand holding Kinbu tightly with my right hand.

"Now the show is about to really start....

/Kinbu beings to glow with all the colors of a rainbow.

(Yeah I'm having a lot of fun with this fight! In my last counter I notice you didn't block one of my attacks. >.< But since I'm having a lot of fun fighting you don't worry about it.)

Old 02-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(oh I did...I blame my phone,lol.but no I won't I just missed that one.Thanks in return!)

"I see...a promise to a woman is something I can understand.every one of us who continue to fight the darkness...each have our own thing that keeps us going.even in the darkest of times there is always light shining in the night sky.that is something I remind myself of everyday,it keeps me going when I'm starting to falter....when I feel myself losing the will to fight the darkness.i'm uncertain of why but the stars a light that never dims is a comfort to me.even in my worst of times it helps me get through and return my will to fight."

"now I understand More about you and Ishtar.i've also learned something new about the lighteyes."

/I perform multiple sets of handsigns with quick succession

*earth release: mud wall*
As I leap off to my left and run in that direction.A giant wall of mud forms,in front of where I was standing.then blocks the five bullets of fire while buying me some time as the chakra wave from kinbu breaks off the side of the mud wall.as it then falls to the ground.while the chakra continues forward.

/then with my handsigns complete from the multiple sets I had made earlier.i then use........

*Lightning release: lightning charge*
As the blades of lightning fall towards me.my lightning armor absorbs the lightning from which the blades were formed of as each one hits.then using that lightning to charge my armor and increase it's strength.

/I then perform handsigns once more.as I notice the twister race toward me.

"I'm not going to make it.i'm going to have to create some time."

/I then continue running in the opposite direction of the twister.while completing my handsigns.

*elemental burst stage 2*
I flip around now facing the twister.As the different elements of chakra that I possess combine and create a large shroud around me.as it then bursts and races forward towards the twister and the wave of chakra from kinbu.trying to push the two back as I watch on to see if it works.

/I quickly make more handsigns

*barrier of protection: dome method*
As I stand there watching the collision of attacks.a barrier dome forms around me,shielding me from any further attacks that may make it past my elemental burst of chakra.

"Yes,you can ask about my doujutsu I once possessed.It perhaps was not as similar to the lighteyes as I once thought.(I take my jacket off and place it on the ground beside me.revealing both of my arms that are wrapped in bandages.)....they never truly had a name.but the eyes covered both of my arms.they gave me access to certain abilities and dimensions.as well as giving me a immunity to the dimensions side effects,that would normally kill a person in a matter of time,if they were trapped there long enough.which also allowed me to move within those dimensions just as easily as i would here on earth.i'm one of only six others to possess this doujutsu.the previous six shinobi of my clan to possess this doujutsu are considered to be the chosen, because even though these eyes are known to only my clan.it is still rare for one to have these eyes.i was the first in a hundred years to be granted with the eyes of the chosen,yet as powerful as they were.they come with great risk and avoiding these risks will lead to the permanent loss of the eyes.then there is another way to lose them,the very way I chose to forever seal the eyes shut...."

/I grip the hilt of my heavens sword,after releasing the barrier.

"i look forward to seeing what kinbu...is capable of as the show is taken to a whole new level."

/I say as I stand there,taking a moment to recover from the loss of energy and chakra.

Last edited by sarutobi17; 02-05-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #17
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(oh I did...I blame my phone,lol.but no I won't I just missed that one.Thanks in return!)

"I see...a promise to a woman is something I can understand.every one of us who continue to fight the darkness...each have our own thing that keeps us going.even in the darkest of times there is always light shining in the night sky.that is something I remind myself of everyday,it keeps me going when I'm starting to falter....when I feel myself losing the will to fight the darkness.i'm uncertain of why but the stars a light that never dims is a comfort to me.even in my worst of times it helps me get through and return my will to fight."

"now I understand More about you and Ishtar.i've also learned something new about the lighteyes."

/I perform multiple sets of handsigns with quick succession

*earth release: mud wall*
As I leap off to my left and run in that direction.A giant wall of mud forms,in front of where I was standing.then blocks the five bullets of fire while buying me some time as the chakra wave from kinbu breaks off the side of the mud wall.as it then falls to the ground.while the chakra continues forward.

/then with my handsigns complete from the multiple sets I had made earlier.i then use........

*Lightning release: lightning charge*
As the blades of lightning fall towards me.my lightning armor absorbs the lightning from which the blades were formed of as each one hits.then using that lightning to charge my armor and increase it's strength.

/I then perform handsigns once more.as I notice the twister race toward me.

"I'm not going to make it.i'm going to have to create some time."

/I then continue running in the opposite direction of the twister.while completing my handsigns.

*elemental burst stage 2*
I flip around now facing the twister.As the different elements of chakra that I possess combine and create a large shroud around me.as it then bursts and races forward towards the twister and the wave of chakra from kinbu.trying to push the two back as I watch on to see if it works.

/I quickly make more handsigns

*barrier of protection: dome method*
As I stand there watching the collision of attacks.a barrier dome forms around me,shielding me from any further attacks that may make it past my elemental burst of chakra.

"Yes,you can ask about my doujutsu I once possessed.It perhaps was not as similar to the lighteyes as I once thought.(I take my jacket off and place it on the ground beside me.revealing both of my arms that are wrapped in bandages.)....they never truly had a name.but the eyes covered both of my arms.they gave me access to certain abilities and dimensions.as well as giving me a immunity to the dimensions side effects,that would normally kill a person in a matter of time,if they were trapped there long enough.which also allowed me to move within those dimensions just as easily as i would here on earth.i'm one of only six others to possess this doujutsu.the previous six shinobi of my clan to possess this doujutsu are considered to be the chosen, because even though these eyes are known to only my clan.it is still rare for one to have these eyes.i was the first in a hundred years to be granted with the eyes of the chosen,yet as powerful as they were.they come with great risk and avoiding these risks will lead to the permanent loss of the eyes.then there is another way to lose them,the very way I chose to forever seal the eyes shut...."

/I grip the hilt of my heavens sword,after releasing the barrier.

"i look forward to seeing what kinbu...is capable of as the show is taken to a whole new level."

/I say as I stand there,taking a moment to recover from the loss of energy and chakra.
(You do all of this on a phone? O_O)

"You're right we all have something that keeps us from falling into the darkness..... A reason why we fight for the light of this world... If you really think about it... We all are brothers in arms... No matter the pain or suffering we can't fall into the darkness.... We give each other hope to keep fighting strong.... That's why I joined the Heaven Warriors...... My reason and promise will never fade away...."

"I'm glad I could talk with you about my past..... In fact your the first person I've told about Ishtar and I.... I feel like I can trust you...."

/I smile.

"Now I understand why you sealed them shut forever.... I wish I could have seen your doujutsu at least once in this life time.... But with the cost they bring to you I'm glad you don't use them.... Because we could have losted someone very specail to the Heaven Warriors...."

/I bring up Kinbu with a smirk on my face.

"Now it's time to show you...."

/I swing Kinbu releasing a massive wave with all the colors of a rainbow toward you. Anything that makes contact with the wave will turn into dust within a second of contact. I jump into the air while Kinbu glows a dark yellow.

"Kinbu doesn't just have one power it can use...."

/I again swing Kinbu releasing a dark yellow wave of energy at you. Once the wave of energy makes contact with something it will explode in a massive blast turning everything around the blast into nothing. I land on the ground with a smile.

"The best part is Kinbu doesn't use any of my own power."

/I stab Kinbu into the ground while holding onto the hilt of it tightly.

"I can also create an amour that's unbreakable......"

/Kinbu slowly starts to form around my whole body, creating an amour that's almost impossible to break.

"Lets see what you can do now."

Old 02-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(ya)

"yes indeed we are just that....brothers in arms.we all make the same sacrifices and have the dedication required to fight against the darkness.without showing defeat and without surrendering no matter the pain suffered.we stand together and always have and I believe that will not change with the future generations of heaven warriors."

"I'm glad I could talk to you as well lone.there has been only one other that I have told about my past...after what happened to her,I once more hid my past.and I went to great lengths to do that.but now I see that talking about my past has in some way helped.and for that I thank you lone.I feel I can trust you as well..."

/I smile in return

"they were unique...but it was something I felt had to be done.that is kind of you to say lone.joining the heaven warriors is one of the best decisions I have made.and it is truly a honor to fight alongside you and katsuro."

/as I notice you swing kinbu releasing a massive wave.i quickly perform handsigns...

*earth release: hidden escape technique*
While the wave heads toward me.the earth around me shoots up,creating pillars of rock that blocks your view of me and hides my movements.as I sink into the ground while the rock pillars fall apart and hit the ground.revealing my disappearance and counter to your wave.

/I then appear coming out of the ground behind you.about 10 feet behind you.

/I again perform handsigns as I notice your wave of energy being released from kinbu.

*summoning technique: kunai flash wall*
As I seperate my hands,kunai in sets of three appear in between my hands.as they then fly towards the ground that lays before your wave of energy.while several more follow as each one hits the ground,the tags that are attached to each one.releases a small amount of energy and with the combine energy from each kunai.a giant wall forms keeping the dark yellow wave of energy from moving forward.as I turn and run until I'm a safe distance away from the explosion.

"Kinbu's power is impressive.i've never seen a sword with such ability."

/I grip the hilt of my heavens sword

"I will show to you the technique I created.it's a form of Kenjutsu that has become one of my most powerful abilities.the technique has many forms all with their own ability."

/I pull out my heavens sword out from it's sheathe.

*heavens release: mystical cloud technique*
As I point my blade into the air above me and make several Striking motions.the lightning from my armor begins to extend to my blade and covers it in lightning.as a lightning storm suddenly takes place outside of the cave.and a cloud then forms above your head as lightning begins to strike the ground around you.that lightning then forms a giant ball of electricity around you.the intensity of it continues to increase as it attempts to incinerate you into ash.While I continue to make striking motions into the air with my heavens sword.

Last edited by sarutobi17; 02-08-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

(Will counter tonight.)

Old 02-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Why aren't you making you character on the Naruto RP thing? I know you've been on many times since you reserved the spot. Why are you also not doing anything on our battle thread when it is your turn to counter?)

Spoiler: