Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sasuke vs Neji
Sasuke 7 46.67%
Neji 8 53.33%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #41
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
If Neji could handle Lee's speed I'm petty sure that he could handle Sasuke who can't even maintain the speed for more than a few seconds without getting tired.
Lee doesn't had Chidori and katon variants now does he?
Yellow Flash is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #42
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Lee doesn't had Chidori and katon variants now does he?
Chidori and fire jutsu's wouldn't make a difference in his speed and can be easily dodged my Neji or simply blocked with rotation.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,995
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

You know, if chidori can start to break A's shield, maybe it should be considered that it can break through rotation. I mean, Naruto came at Neji with a punch and a kunai, nothing more.
Even agaisnt Kidomaru, it was only non-chakra weapons and chakra enfused threads.

That seems to me should be the first consideration in determining who wins.

But fine, lets talk about whether Sasuke can jump out of the way or not.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #44
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You know, if chidori can start to break A's shield, maybe it should be considered that it can break through rotation. I mean, Naruto came at Neji with a punch and a kunai, nothing more.
Even agaisnt Kidomaru, it was only non-chakra weapons and chakra enfused threads.

That seems to me should be the first consideration in determining who wins.

But fine, lets talk about whether Sasuke can jump out of the way or not.
Rotation is made of pure chakra and made specifically to counter moves like Chidori where the opponent has to charge at you, and in cases like Chidori where chakra is involved in the attack, it reflects the attacker's chakra and force back at them. If Sasuke Chidori's Rotation, he ends up electrocuting himself and getting blasted back to about where he started Chidori from. A's shield does not have the reflective capability that Rotation has. Kidomaru's threads were made out of chakra that canceled out Rotation. This is even stated by Neji himself. Their chakra canceled each other out.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,995
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Rotation is made of pure chakra and made specifically to counter moves like Chidori where the opponent has to charge at you, and in cases like Chidori where chakra is involved in the attack, it reflects the attacker's chakra and force back at them. If Sasuke Chidori's Rotation, he ends up electrocuting himself and getting blasted back to about where he started Chidori from. A's shield does not have the reflective capability that Rotation has. Kidomaru's threads were made out of chakra that canceled out Rotation. This is even stated by Neji himself. Their chakra canceled each other out.
THat's nonsense. Rotation is chakra. Chidori is chakra. However in the case of chidori, it is also changed to lightning. A's shield is no doubt stronger than rotation as it is not just lain chakra.

Following all we have learned about chakra vs. chakra defense and attacks, chidori eats right through rotation.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #46
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
THat's nonsense. Rotation is chakra. Chidori is chakra. However in the case of chidori, it is also changed to lightning. A's shield is no doubt stronger than rotation as it is not just lain chakra.

Following all we have learned about chakra vs. chakra defense and attacks, chidori eats right through rotation.
The whole point of chakra vs chakra is that why Kidomaru's worked was because it was more glued/stuck to it. Like putting chewing gum in a washing machine.

Kaiten is based on rotating released chakra, and theoretically, he could repel ninjutsu. On 101/7, the word used here is attack, used as a general term (albeit used in a specific situation).However, it is supplemented by the next page, where he states that he could knock away specific (physical) attacks just by releasing his chakra.

In terms of feats, Kaiten was able to divide the damaged granted by a charge attack from KN0 Naruto, giving Naruto the greater amount of damage according to Tenten. And this was in it's incomplete form, where he just simply slid his leg across the ground. Imagine what a full Rotation would do. And It was also stated to be a more absolute defense that surpasses Gaara's sand.

btw, what feats do A's shield have in terms of defense? It's more used for increasing the brute force of his attacks, and also the speed of them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 02-02-2012 at 04:06 PM.
megabbaut is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,995
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
The whole point of chakra vs chakra is that why Kidomaru's worked was because it was more glued/stuck to it. Like putting chewing gum in a washing machine.

Kaiten is based on rotating released chakra, and theoretically, he could repel ninjutsu. On 101/7, the word used here is attack, used as a general term (albeit used in a specific situation).However, it is supplemented by the next page, where he states that he could knock away specific (physical) attacks just by releasing his chakra.

btw, what feats do A's shield have in terms of defense? It's more used for increasing the brute force of his attacks, and also the speed of them.
Kidomaru worked because it stopped Neji from spinning, because it was made out of chakra it didn't break. In otherwords, it worked because Neji couldn't spin. Regardless, we have never seen a pure chakra attack go agaisnt Rotation, but have seen chidori go against a pure spinning chakra attack, it was called rasengan. Chidori won.


I don't care what was said, I care about what we have seen. Feats beat jibberjabber.

It blocked chidori. Nuff said.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #48
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Kidomaru worked because it stopped Neji from spinning, because it was made out of chakra it didn't break. In otherwords, it worked because Neji couldn't spin. Regardless, we have never seen a pure chakra attack go agaisnt Rotation, but have seen chidori go against a pure spinning chakra attack, it was called rasengan. Chidori won.


I don't care what was said, I care about what we have seen. Feats beat jibberjabber.

It blocked chidori. Nuff said.
That was one of the reasons why it worked.

I edited my previous post, so I will quote what I added here:

Quote:
In terms of feats, Kaiten was able to divide the damaged granted by a charge attack from KN0 Naruto, giving Naruto the greater amount of damage according to Tenten. And this was in it's incomplete form, where he just simply slid his leg across the ground. Imagine what a full Rotation would do. And It was also stated to be a more absolute defense that surpasses Gaara's sand.
As for Rasengan, Chidori did not win. They were evenly matched in terms of going against each other. Sasuke just punched Naruto in the stomach when Naruto chose to scratch his headband (which was why Sasuke won the fight) If anything Rasengan is more powerful, as seen with the water towers on top of the hospital rooftop.

So then you are telling me that Kishi is wrong and Neji's closest teammate does not even know what she is talking about when it comes down to rotation. You should really take what is stated into consideration.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #49
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Neji barely reacted to KN0 Naruto, so how is he reacting to Sasuke? With the hype Sasuke's speed got, its arguable that Sasuke and Lee>KN0 Naruto

Also Naruto's vision would have blurred if he was going as fast as Lee and Sasuke. Naruto's eyes wouldn't have been able to cope with that sudden burst of speed if he really was that fast.

Or maybe it was something else, and not blurred vison.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-02-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #50
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Neji barely reacted to KN0 Naruto, so how is he reacting to Sasuke? With the hype Sasuke's speed got, its arguable that Sasuke and Lee>KN0 Naruto

Also Naruto's vision would have blurred if he was going as fast as Lee and Sasuke. Naruto's eyes wouldn't have been able to cope with that sudden burst of speed if he really was that fast.

Or maybe it was something else, and not blurred vison.
KN0 speed>weightless Lee speed

Sasuke at the VotE was getting overwhelmed by KN0 Naruto even with weightless Lee speed. His three tomoe PNJ Sharingan had to save him, and he doesn't have it here. And also, as soon as Naruto started running Neji started looking closely. So basically he reacted without much difficulty. And like someone else said in this thread, he doesn't start rotating until it's too late for his opponent to stop.

And why not? Lee and Sasuke's eyes didn't blur at all when they got their speed. Where are you getting this from...?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,995
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
That was one of the reasons why it worked.

I edited my previous post, so I will quote what I added here:


As for Rasengan, Chidori did not win. They were evenly matched in terms of going against each other. Sasuke just punched Naruto in the stomach when Naruto chose to scratch his headband (which was why Sasuke won the fight) If anything Rasengan is more powerful, as seen with the water towers on top of the hospital rooftop.

So then you are telling me that Kishi is wrong and Neji's closest teammate does not even know what she is talking about when it comes down to rotation. You should really take what is stated into consideration.
Naruto was in KNO form doesn't mean he used anythign besdies a kunai, though.

Nope those were souped up rasengan and chidori. I mean before Naruto went to KN form. Sasuke went right through Naruto's shoulder. Same chidori as Sasuke had during the chunin exams.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #52
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Naruto was in KNO form doesn't mean he used anythign besdies a kunai, though.

Nope those were souped up rasengan and chidori. I mean before Naruto went to KN form. Sasuke went right through Naruto's shoulder. Same chidori as Sasuke had during the chunin exams.
A kunai with high sheer force and heavy power behind it, that is.

No they both got pushed back. And then Sasuke went CS1 and was speed blitzing Naruto to the point where he Chidori'd his shoulder.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #53
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
KN0 speed>weightless Lee speed

Sasuke at the VotE was getting overwhelmed by KN0 Naruto even with weightless Lee speed. His three tomoe PNJ Sharingan had to save him, and he doesn't have it here. And also, as soon as Naruto started running Neji started looking closely. So basically he reacted without much difficulty. And like someone else said in this thread, he doesn't start rotating until it's too late for his opponent to stop.

And why not? Lee and Sasuke's eyes didn't blur at all when they got their speed. Where are you getting this from...?
Pretty sure we've been over how those are two different forms.

Nope. He "looked closely" after Naruto asked him if he's confident in close combat. But he wasn't looking closely anyway. That was more of a "Oh god i'm screwed" face. Neji didn't react until Naruto got close.

Lee said it himself. Lee said that he would never charge in full speed linearly, because his eyes couldn't handle the speed needed to react to counters because he's moving too fast. And thats why Kakashi couldn't use chidori right. And thats also why base lee became inferior to Sasuke. He has the same body + sharingan.

So if Neji could barely squeeze in a rotation on Naruto, how can he squeeze in rotation on Sasuke? He's arguably faster. And if you replace Sasuke with KN0 Naruto, Sasuke would end up piercing right through the incomplete rotation.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #54
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You know, if chidori can start to break A's shield, maybe it should be considered that it can break through rotation. I mean, Naruto came at Neji with a punch and a kunai, nothing more.
Even agaisnt Kidomaru, it was only non-chakra weapons and chakra enfused threads.

That seems to me should be the first consideration in determining who wins.

But fine, lets talk about whether Sasuke can jump out of the way or not.
we are taking about part one here, so please stick to Sasuke's skills during the chunin exams. Sasuke was nowhere near that strong back then and you know it.

Secondly Naruto was moving too fast thanks to his nine tailed chakra so he wasn't able to do a full rotation.

in the fight against Kidomaru his attacks did not get through Neji's rotation he was attacking his blind spot after Neji had stopped using it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #55
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,995
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
A kunai with high sheer force and heavy power behind it, that is.

No they both got pushed back. And then Sasuke went CS1 and was speed blitzing Naruto to the point where he Chidori'd his shoulder.
Sasuke had CS1 during the chunin exams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
we are taking about part one here, so please stick to Sasuke's skills during the chunin exams. Sasuke was nowhere near that strong back then and you know it.

Secondly Naruto was moving too fast thanks to his nine tailed chakra so he wasn't able to do a full rotation.

in the fight against Kidomaru his attacks did not get through Neji's rotation he was attacking his blind spot after Neji had stopped using it.
What about Sasuke's chidori was different in his battle against A than during the chunin exams? Nothing.

Obviously, we can't use Neji's feats against Kidomaru because it was after the chunin exams. HYUCK.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #56
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
we are taking about part one here, so please stick to Sasuke's skills during the chunin exams. Sasuke was nowhere near that strong back then and you know it.

Secondly Naruto was moving too fast thanks to his nine tailed chakra so he wasn't able to do a full rotation.

in the fight against Kidomaru his attacks did not get through Neji's rotation he was attacking his blind spot after Neji had stopped using it.
His Chidori still broke through Gaara's Sand in it's ultimate form, and Gaara's sand withstood and entire onslaught from Lee, and Gated Lee, who is pretty much above KN0 Naruto.

Sasuke was faster than Lee when he fought in the Chunin Exams, who again is on par with KN0, no reason Sasuke can't hit him with Chidori here, or even do the barrage. Plus Sharingan pretty much gives Sasuke the edge in stopping Rotation.

Sasuke doesn't need to worry about any blind spot considering he's close range.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,995
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Even we want to get really technical here, there is nothing about Gentle Fist that cannot be copied. Sasuke can copy techniques. Sasuke copies rotation.
Now what?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #58
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Pretty sure we've been over how those are two different forms.

Nope. He "looked closely" after Naruto asked him if he's confident in close combat. But he wasn't looking closely anyway. That was more of a "Oh god i'm screwed" face. Neji didn't react until Naruto got close.

Lee said it himself. Lee said that he would never charge in full speed linearly, because his eyes couldn't handle the speed needed to react to counters because he's moving too fast. And thats why Kakashi couldn't use chidori right. And thats also why base lee became inferior to Sasuke. He has the same body + sharingan.

So if Neji could barely squeeze in a rotation on Naruto, how can he squeeze in rotation on Sasuke? He's arguably faster. And if you replace Sasuke with KN0 Naruto, Sasuke would end up piercing right through the incomplete rotation.
Yeah that's not true, Sasuke was not faster than Lee and Kakashi has always been able to use the chidori right in part one. Sasuke couldn't even maintain Lee's speed without getting tired for more than a few seconds and Neji only looked scared because he had seen the demon, not because he thought he was screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Even we want to get really technical here, there is nothing about Gentle Fist that cannot be copied. Sasuke can copy techniques. Sasuke copies rotation.
Now what?
What good would it do him when he's already been hit by itt?

What good would it do him if Neji blocks all of his chakra points.

Sasuke is not Itachi, he cannot pull things off without any practice, especially not at his level during the chunin exams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
His Chidori still broke through Gaara's Sand in it's ultimate form, and Gaara's sand withstood and entire onslaught from Lee, and Gated Lee, who is pretty much above KN0 Naruto.

Sasuke was faster than Lee when he fought in the Chunin Exams, who again is on par with KN0, no reason Sasuke can't hit him with Chidori here, or even do the barrage. Plus Sharingan pretty much gives Sasuke the edge in stopping Rotation.

Sasuke doesn't need to worry about any blind spot considering he's close range.
Sasuke was never faster than Lee during the chunin exams, it was said that he copied Lee's speed which means they were the same speed and he couldn't even keep that up for more than a few seconds without getting tired.

And it as already said that Neji's Rotation was a stronger defense that Ga's Sand armor and since Sasuke is charging Neji he doesn't even need the rotation he could just side step around Sasuke and block all of his chakra points with the 8-trigrams 64 palms.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 02-02-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #59
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Yeah that's not true, Sasuke was not faster than Lee and Kakashi has always been able to use the chidori right in part one. Sasuke couldn't even maintain Lee's speed without getting tired for more than a few seconds and Neji only looked scared because he had seen the demon, not because he thought he was screwed.



What good would it do him when he's already been hit by it and if he was hit by it?

What good would it do him if Neji blocks all of his chakra points.

Sasuke is not Itachi, he cannot pull things off without any practice, especially not at his level during the chunin exams.
You act like Neji is some Super-God ninja that can execute attacks on someone with the speed and reaction speed of Sasuke, and can counter the mass of attacks that Sasuke has. How does he defend against Fire Balls, Chidori, Lion Barrage, and such? Obviously you're going to shout Rotation, but Neji would get tired out easily and burned, and shocked if he had to keep using electricity, not only that but Sasuke was able to go from a passed out state to being able to beat two strong Genin without effort, and then came back from training and beat a Jonin level Genin.

Chapter and page where he was ever fatigued against Gaara, and yes he was faster than Lee, because Gaara wasn't able to catch him with his Sand, when Lee got his arm and leg crushed at the peak of his speed.

Wow. Side-step? Do you even know what the Sharingan is? Did you not read or watch the Kakashi Chronicles? The reason Kakashi taught Sasuke the Chidori is because he had the Sharingan and would be able to see someone try to evade it or counter it. He would see Neji side step and switch direction and blow a hole in his chest as if it were paper.


Stop multi-posting.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 02-02-2012 at 06:31 PM.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 02-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #60
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Neji

Quote:
Yeah that's not true, Sasuke was not faster than Lee and Kakashi has always been able to use the chidori right in part one. Sasuke couldn't even maintain Lee's speed without getting tired for more than a few seconds and Neji only looked scared because he had seen the demon, not because he thought he was screwed.
They said he was equal to Weightless Lee. Guy said it, Lee said it, kakashi agreed to it. Hell, Sasuke even blitzed Gaara in the same exact ways Lee did. Sasuke was only panting a bit, as anyone would be from running full speed for that long. He only just perfected his speed too.

Kakashi couldn't use Chidori right when he was a KID. Thats when he first created it.His eyes weren't good enough to handle the speed he was running at. Minato pointed it out, and even Lee pointed it out.

Neji looked that way because Naruto had gotten faster, stronger, etc, and was confidently challenging him to a taijutsu match. He wasn't scared he just looked worried.


Lol @ Neji sidestepping out of the way. If it were that easy than he could've done the same to Naruto, who is slower.

Neji is good and all, and very underrated, but he's not friggin superman.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-02-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
 

Tags
chunin exams, fight, neji, sasuke, win


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.