Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sakura&Ino vs Hinata&Tenten
Sakura&Ino 2 16.67%
Hinata&Tenten 9 75.00%
Tie 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #21
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Sakura&Ino vs Hinata&Tenten

Yes, you are wrong.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Seriously I Dunno
Old 02-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Yes, you are wrong.
Explain please. Is that asking too much?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 02-02-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, one could start with the fact that Hinata is not RS Naruto can't sense ill intent in animals that Ino takes over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #25
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, I am wrong.
Fixed that. I got yur back bruh. No need to thank me.

I'm just gonna post the vid, since people post Storm vids in other threads.
And the mod there doesn't say anything about it.

I don't see them countering this.
Skip to 1:54

YouTube:

Unless Ino has some war feats that I don't remember.

Of course Hinata could just spot them for Tenten, and then Tenten could just blindside them both, and snipe them with spiked maces to the head.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-02-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #26
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Wankwankwankwankwankwankwank
That's fascinating. All aboard the block train.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 02-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #27
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's fascinating. All aboard the block train.
I'm sorry but I thought we used logic here.

Hinata has byakugan. She and Tenten run around looking for Ino and Sakura, who are blindly running around without a clue as to where the other group is. Hinata eventually finds them. She shows tenten. Tenten sits in a tree and blindsides them with weapons.

I'll just take my win and go then.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:07 AM   #28
wudaniel
Freshmen Academy Student

wudaniel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
That was the point in using the mind clone so that Ino herself would not be in danger and, even if it was Ino herself she could just release the jutsu before any harm was done, like with Kakuzu and, he only knew because one he's like 90 so years of experience and he'd already been to the hidden leaf once before when he fought the first hokage so there is a possibility that he may have run into that type of tactic before.

I'm not really sure that Tenten or Hinata would be able to tell that Ino is spying on them as a bird or any kind of animal. They've never once said that the the Byakugan could tell the difference between chakra's unless that chakra happens to be tailed beast chakra or the curse mark, from what I've seen other than that everyone's chakra looks about the same to them.

Secondly no matter how buff you are, you can't harden your insides so her chakra points would still get blocked. When they block chakra they don't just poke you with their fingers they drill their chakra through your body. this also goes for the rest of the gentle fist in general.

I think Hinata would be able to easily conclude that the animal is Ino, assuming color of Ino's chakra/technique is on the bird. Remember Ao's case on Danzo's eye? And, I was merely stating that Ino wouldn't have the time to release her jutsu when Tenten blindshot her.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #29
wudaniel
Freshmen Academy Student

The best way?

Hinata disguises as a naked Sasuke taking a bath in the waterfall nearby. I remember that the Forest of Death has one during the chuunin exam. Make Hinata a decoy and target lock for Tenten. Plan B would be Hinata, as Sasuke, to merely touch them on their foreheads to sleep or die?

Never before seen jutsu! Ice shield resistant to at least explosive tags!
Spoiler:

Long distance Transportation Jutsu! Can be similar to Yellow Flash's Teleport Jutsu. The possibilities like Yellow Flash's kunai similar to the mirrors.
Spoiler:

Took TWO Leaf Whirlwind to stop and have a soft landing for his speed. AWESOME!
Spoiler:

Last edited by wudaniel; 02-05-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #30
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudaniel View Post
I think Hinata would be able to easily conclude that the animal is Ino, assuming color of Ino's chakra/technique is on the bird. Remember Ao's case on Danzo's eye? And, I was merely stating that Ino wouldn't have the time to release her jutsu when Tenten blindshot her.
Well to my understanding all living things have chakra and unless you have some type of abnormal Chakra like tailed beast chakra or curse mark then to the byakugan they all look the same.

I'm not saying it's not possible I'm just saying that as far as I know if Ino Transformed into Tenten and they stood side by side, I'm not sure if Hinata could just say, well hey that's Tenten's chakra and that's Ino's.

The only person who I know can tell the difference between an individuals chakra's are Karin and Kiba or at least I think Kiba can I could have sworn that I heard he could smell the difference between peoples chakra's or was that just their regular sent?

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 02-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #31
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudaniel View Post
The best way?

Hinata disguises as a naked Sasuke taking a bath in the waterfall nearby. I remember that the Forest of Death has one during the chuunin exam. Make Hinata a decoy and target lock for Tenten. Plan B would be Hinata, as Sasuke, to merely touch them on their foreheads to sleep or die?

Never before seen jutsu! Ice shield resistant to at least explosive tags!

Long distance Transportation Jutsu! Can be similar to Yellow Flash's Teleport Jutsu. The possibilities like Yellow Flash's kunai similar to the mirrors.

Took TWO Leaf Whirlwind to stop and have a soft landing for his speed. AWESOME!
Don't put up Naruto images please.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #32
wudaniel
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Don't put up Naruto images please.
Ooops. Sorry sorry. Thanks for reminding me. Then I'll just change them to links then. Would that be okey? Tell me if this would be okey.

Last edited by Err; 04-11-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #33
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HinaTenten wins for explained reasons.

your mother loves me.

Tags
fight, hinata, ino, sakura, team, tenten, win