Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Stuffed Akamaru

Some stores would have plushies from the best anime shows like Naruto and Bleach. Try thinking about a stuffed Akamaru toy. Akamaru is Kiba's most loyal dog and partner. The dog never leaves his friend's side in a mission or anywhere. We all know that by now. Would anybody buy a stuffed Akamaru toy if it exists.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Stuffed Akamaru

I don't know if I would :P It would depend on how it looked to me (I am a detail perfectionist when it comes to anime plush)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
I don't know if I would :P It would depend on how it looked to me (I am a detail perfectionist when it comes to anime plush)
Well, that's all right with this. I was just asking if you wanted an Akamaru plushie if it existed. The question is which Akamaru and why.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
TobyYellowFlash
Academy Graduate

TobyYellowFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would

"Give up...on me giving up!" -Jiraiya

"But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!" -Nagato

~Toby Yellow Flash
is my name don't wear it out xp
TobyYellowFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #5
narutodark1234
Ninja Academy Student

narutodark1234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would buy one
Old 09-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

I want one now he soooooo cute I love Akamaru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, and a Kiba one to match.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:15 PM   #8
Kaen Mikami
Chunin Exam Participant

Kaen Mikami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They do make stuffed dolls of Akamaru and Kiba, you can go to eBay and do a search for that and you will find them. They're cute, I recommend any of their fans to get themselves the dolls.

Kaen Mikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #9
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Akamaru plush doll?!

/dies from cuteness
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #10
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

wait is this small cute kiba or
darn thats a huge man eating dog kiba
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i would hav an akamaru plush....i dont hav a pakkun one yet...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #12
Kaen Mikami
Chunin Exam Participant

Kaen Mikami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
wait is this small cute kiba or
darn thats a huge man eating dog kiba
They are about 8" tall. Very cute. Human Kiba and puppy version of Akamaru but still the same size as the Kiba plush. Go on eBay and look up Naruto Kiba and/or Naruto Akamaru to find them.

You can also find them at an online store like Poweranime.com

Kaen Mikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:01 AM   #13
mizunohayase
Academy Graduate

mizunohayase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awwwww! I want one now!! I'm totally making my parents buy an Akamaru for me for christmas... in addition to that Utada Hikaru United 2006 DVD I want...
これはスパタです~!
Don't **** with the gaara of the desert. You will regret it.
mizunohayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #14
Yuki Purinsesu
Freshmen Academy Student

Yuki Purinsesu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know I'd buy it and take it everywhere with me! I wouldn't care what people said lol
Yuki Purinsesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #15
HinataGirl
Academy Graduate

HinataGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want one!!!!! I have a pukkun one and he is soooooooo cute.