Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Pool vs. Joon(2) - Tournament

Range: 30 feet.
Area: The volcano. You are in a volcano. You are using your chakra on your feet to stop you from dying instantly. Every five turns it will erupt. If you survive the eruption you have to get back in the volcano. You can definitely use the stage to your advantage.

Since Joon picked the area, I'll take the first move.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Let's get one thing straight. I'm only in this for the prize. I want that secret item, because I know what it is. I've done my research.

I walk into the waiting room, where I see 7 others. "So these will be my opponents, huh..." I walked to the arena, not wanting to make any friendships that wouldn't last. As I walk past, I catch a small glimpse of my rival shooting me a dirty look. "Whatever" I quietly mumble, while walking out of the room. The arena looks like a cage match in hell. Spikes and broken daggers scatter the floor. Then, I hear a faint sound. I look directly up and my match is shown. "Hmpf" I grunt. Suddenly, 15 rifts in space open up, each showing a visual of a different area throughout the universe. Some guy walks up to me and tells me we're fighting eachother. He then drags me into the volcano portal, and tells me to fight.

My first impression of this guy? He's nothing special. Average body, looks a little less intelligent than Paris Hilton, but I'm sure that he's got some ace in his sleeve that I have to watch out for. Still, no matter. My lust for the final prize is too great. I just hope this doesn't take too long, or get too intense...

"Well, let's get started!" I yell to my competitor. I put on my lava-resistant boots that were given to me at the receptionists desk. I'm still wondering how she knew I'd end up here. Now though, that is the least of my worries. This volcano is smoldering hot. The hair on my head feels like it could ignite at any second. I've got no time to waste. "Go, Flygon, Medicham, Carracosta!" I throw out three pokeballs that each make contact with different rocks that are floating on the lava.

Flygon
Spoiler:

Medicham
Spoiler:

Carracosta
Spoiler:

"Carracosta, use Rain Dance!" I command. Above the volcano, multiple rain clouds manifest. They all start pouring down inside the volcano. During the rainstorm, I return Flygon so that it won't get its wings wet. Now that the lava is all become a solid layer of rock, this battle will be more suited for my style. I throw Flygon's pokeball out again, ready for battle. "Bulk up!" I command to Medicham. It doubles in size. "Shadow Ball!" Medicham charges a ball made of complete shadows, and fires it at you. "Water Pulse!" I shout to Carracosta. It uses the water from Rain Dance and shoots a circular pulse of water at you, then shoots a deadly Ice Beam at you. "Not too shabby" I complement my pokemon friends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Pool vs. Joon(2) - Tournament

i jump out of the way and make 200 clones and 50 attack flygon,50 attack medicham,50 attack carracosta and 50 attack you and i make lava everywhere.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I attacked 3 times.
Make Lava? How?
Explain yourself...
Mass Shadowclones will tire you out a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:34 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

i have the power of fire,water,earth,lighting and wind.
naruto can make 200 shadow clones and he will not be tierd.
i jumped out of the way of the two atttacks and made 200 shadow clones and made lava everywhere by combining the powers of earth and fire.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
i jump out of the way and make 200 clones and 50 attack flygon,50 attack medicham,50 attack carracosta and 50 attack you and i make lava everywhere.
Jumped away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I attacked 3 times.
Make Lava? How?
Explain yourself...
Mass Shadowclones will tire you out a lot.
Jumping away is the WORST. COUNTER. EVER!!!!

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i have the power of fire,water,earth,lighting and wind.
naruto can make 200 shadow clones and he will not be tierd.
i jumped out of the way of the two atttacks and made 200 shadow clones and made lava everywhere by combining the powers of earth and fire.
... You're not Naruto.
Jumped out of the way? Be more creative...

I see that my opponent uses shadow clones. Lots of shadow clones. Flygon grabs Medicham and flies it in the air, while Medicham grabs on to Carracosta in the air. Carracosta uses a powered up water pulse because of the Rain dance on the lava below Medicham, and it turns back into stone. The rain keeps falling, and turns all the lava back into solid rock. Carracosta uses a massive water pulse to wipe out all 50 facing it. Medicham goes stealth mode and uses Ice punch, 1 by one to knock out all 50, showing true agility. Flygon lands me back to the ground, and uses a widespread flamethrower to knock out 25, then uses Dragon claw to kill the other 25 clones when they are in range. Flygon and Carracosta both team up and take out the last 50 with Ice Beam and Flamethrower.

"Now that that's over..." I say. "Carracosta, Flygon, Medicham, surround him! Now use Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Shadow Ball In that order!" My pokemon surround you in a triangle formation, and Carracosta shoots an Ice Beam at your feet, Flygon shoots a flamethrower at your torso, and Medicham shoots a shadow ball aimed for your head.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:03 AM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I also have a question Joon. What universe is your character from? Not Naruto because you just use your wind powers fire powers ect... instead of actual jutsu.

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

he is kinda based on the sage of the 6 paths.
but least powerful.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i quickly make a shadow clone and it uses head hunter jutsu on me and the attacks hit your pokemon.i then come up behind you and attempt to rasengan you in the face.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i quickly make a shadow clone and it uses head hunter jutsu on me and the attacks hit your pokemon.i then come up behind you and attempt to rasengan you in the face.
They don't automatically hit. You need to stop god modding.

__________________________________________________ __

I watch as my pokemons moves fail at hitting you. "Get out of the way!" I yell to my comerades. The pokemon do as told and each dodges the attack going in their direction. You fall into the gound, and I remember what almost everybody who has faced me has done. Gone directly behind me. I slightly chuckle to myself and wait for a moment when all 3 pokemon are not looking at me. I use my partial mutation ability to transform my entire backside to that of Cofagrigus. Your rasengan makes contact with the solid stone, dealing minimal damage. "Heheh... Don't tell anybody..." I wisper to you when you're right next to me. I turn around to reveal that my frontside is a full sarcophagus. My backside has turned back into my normal human form.

I emit a piercing screech, to throw you off guard, then my front turns back into my regular self. My pokemon each rush back right next to you and me. "Ice Punch." Medicham comes forward and thrusts its ice encased fist at your torso. (Remember that Medicham still has bulk up active, so it is taller and stronger than you.) Flygon, flies up in the air, so it can spot you if you try to get away. Soon after, Carracosta spams 4 water pulses right at you, wherever you go.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I can't wait for our battle Pool.

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i watch pokemon and nobody is able to do that.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Read my character page. No, I'll link you to it.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=51

Old 02-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

but don't you have to make it based on the anime?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It is... My character is just special.
Just counter.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

ok fine.
i recover from the screech and dodge the ice punch.then i dodge the four water pulses and use fireball jutsu on carracosta.i then make 20 shadow clones and they head up to flygon to lighting blade him.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok. If you go "I dodge" once again and do not explain why/how, you automatically lose. I don't want to be mean, but I'm not going to deal with this anymore.

"Counter with Water Pulse" I say, monotonely. Carracosta whips up another water pulse and blasts through the fireball. At this point, Carracosta is getting pretty tired, so I switch it out for Ludicolo. "Flygon, use Flamethrower." I boldly command. Flygon releases a scorching hot blast of fire. It's so widespread that it takes out the shadow clones.

"Flygon, go over to him and use Dragon Claw!" Flygon starts flapping its wings and flies at you, and uses dragon claw. Its claws are powered up and slashing capabilities are increased.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
but don't you have to make it based on the anime?
Look whos talking. Someone from Naruto that can use the powers without tiring and without handsigns.
Quote:
ok fine.
i recover from the screech and dodge the ice punch.then i dodge the four water pulses and use fireball jutsu on carracosta.i then make 20 shadow clones and they head up to flygon to lighting blade him.
You doge. Your move is supposed to be a counter not an. "I doge it".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Ok. If you go "I dodge" once again and do not explain why/how, you automatically lose. I don't want to be mean, but I'm not going to deal with this anymore.

"Counter with Water Pulse" I say, monotonely. Carracosta whips up another water pulse and blasts through the fireball. At this point, Carracosta is getting pretty tired, so I switch it out for Ludicolo. "Flygon, use Flamethrower." I boldly command. Flygon releases a scorching hot blast of fire. It's so widespread that it takes out the shadow clones.

"Flygon, go over to him and use Dragon Claw!" Flygon starts flapping its wings and flies at you, and uses dragon claw. Its claws are powered up and slashing capabilities are increased.
This is true.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 AM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

ok sorry.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:19 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i wait for flygon to get close to me and then i roll behind flygon and attempt to use chidori on him.