Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #21
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Yusuke vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
There is no such thing as "proper way" of measuring speed in a manga. There will always be inconsistancy because the writer never intended for there work to be measured like some people here do. Thats like saying we can measure Gamabunta's size when clearly he's drawn very inconsistanly at times.
Not every series is as inconsistent as the HST, which alone makes that point invalid.

Quote:
Yup. Thats valid. Its not enough for me to believe he's stronger though. The size of the impact of the blast that Naruto easily deflected was much larger than that platue. It actually looked like a miniture atomic bomb on impact. Thats actually the only thing making me think Naruto is physically stronger. I need a little bit more than what you've shown. Preferably from the 3 King Saga since that is when Yusuke was the strongest.
Yeah, uh, you should probably bear in mind how that feat is from when Yusuke was much weaker than he is by the end of the series. The reason I provided that scan and emphasised the absurd difference in strength is because there's nothing else to go on.

This argument you're making leads me to believe you would seriously argue that Sol Badguy (ha, as if anyone here's even heard of him) is weaker than Naruto due to shown feats.

Spoiler:
Said character is considerably stronger than someone who completely disintegrated Japan's landmass, and is literally gimped by the plot because there would be nothing left if he fought seriously. This is kind of the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
the manga dosen't even show the fight with Yomi
We do know that it lasted for quite some time. Something like sixty hours, if I remember right, so Yusuke definitely has better stamina. Though that's irrelevant here.

Quote:
but the best feat of physical strength in the series would likely be Toguro carrying the old ring to the stadium after Hiei destroyed the new one but to bad it only got one panel in the manga
I would have used that feat, had he not asked for something that wouldn't rely on powerscaling. Not sure Yusuke could do that himself, anyway.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:35 AM   #22
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Im just saying I dont believe it but everyone is free to do if theyre into those kinda stuff. There is no way to measure speed in a manga. Atleast not in a way some people here are saying. Instead of saying "SuperSonic" "Light Speed" "Hypersonic" , Id rather say, fast, omgosh fast, holy freakin fast like super. But Thats just me.

Same thing can be said about Naruto. The power gap between now and the beginning of the serious is hugee.

Stamina does matter I think. Naruto cant last in his new form very long.

I like DBZ. But I hate it because some stuff dont make sense when comparing characters. For example Frieza showed soooo many more powerful feats such as planet busting, mountain busting, speed feats than android 18 and 17. Yet its just fact that theyre are stronger. All we have to go with for DBZ is such and such is stronger than such and such so such and such are stronger despite the feats saying otherwise. Thats kinda what Im clarifying right now. I like Naruto much more than dbz because it makes more sense. Characters from season 5 doesnt auto beat characters from season 1.

Last edited by SimpleGenin; 01-30-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 AM   #23
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dark Tournament Yusuke can even own entire Naruto Verse.

You do not forget that Even Class-D Kuwabara speed alone can dodge multiple Machine Gun shooting at him at point blank range. I don't see any of Naruto have speed feat to do this. Bullet travel faster than Naruto movement..

No way Yusuke can get owned, and Yusuke awaken his power can shook entire Earth Realm. Sensui before switching to S-Class level, he shook entire Human realm (Earth) through Spirit Realm (Heaven)

While Makai Realm (Demon World) is too too big, 1/3 of Spirit Realm (heaven) is only size of Earth itself. While Makai Realm is unmeasurable because it has more than 3 Layer and even S-Class level can only go up to 3 layer of its realm because its too big itself.

You see that why S-Class are forbidden on Human Realm (Earth) because powering up would destroyed the planet. That why when Sensui and Yusuke fought there a barrier blocking Earth Realm, but still when Sensui release his aura alone, the power alone went through Earth Realm to Spirit Realm...

I don't see any Naruto character capable of shaking entire earth itself where their biju dama could only destroy a small mountains in earth. And Makai mountains is too big than earth mountains LoL.

Sensui strength alone destroy a huge plateau by his raw power and inside that plateau contain large of mountains.

http://www.mangareader.net/272-19138...apter-144.html <- Here Hiei and Kurama on sweat against Sensui and he suppressing his energy.
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19138...apter-144.html <- Sensui stated that he's supressing his own power and cant even use 1/5 in Earth realm
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19138...apter-144.html
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19138...apter-144.html

Naruto Kurama got nothing against YYH Kurama -.-

http://www.mangareader.net/272-19143...apter-149.html <- Dont forget Naruto cant beat Yusuke whos basically a zombie :-)
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19143...apter-149.html <- just exchanging punch with each other enough to create ur Naruto biju dama.

http://www.mangareader.net/272-19144...apter-150.html <- Naruto FRS couldn't tore Raikage apart, while Yusuke small rei gun tore apart Armor Steel..

http://www.mangareader.net/272-19144...apter-150.html <- raw punch
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19144...apter-150.html <- destroy a plateau
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19145...apter-151.html <- Yusuke Raw Rei Gun Strength...
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19146...apter-152.html <- Look what Kurama said about S-Class, their like God-Like. Not even Heaven can touch them.
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19147...apter-153.html <- A-Class is beyond Naruto level.
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19150...apter-156.html <- Not even Naruto have ability to grab something from 20 kilometers away hahaha

Remember D-Class can dodge bullet alone at point blank range.
Here this guy who's on A-Class
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19150...apter-156.html
http://www.mangareader.net/272-19150...apter-156.html <- He couldn't even see Yusuke punch. Yet D-Class can see bullet and it move slow to them.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-30-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Putting a note here for other Mods.YYH isn't licensed by Viz.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #24
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Speed rape Yes power rape how about no. That cliff shot the 9 tails is still as impressive as any yusuke spirit gun. Then it slapped away 5 mountain busters. Only raizen was putting out anything close to that.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #25
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yusuke was calculated mach 50 IIRC, so MASSIVE blitz. He could take down current naruto with a few of his most powerful attacks.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #26
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Exactly I said speed blitz.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There is no such thing as "proper way" of measuring speed in a manga. There will always be inconsistancy because the writer never intended for there work to be measured like some people here do. Thats like saying we can measure Gamabunta's size when clearly he's drawn very inconsistanly at times.]
because Kishimoto is a bad writer you wanna apply his issues to all fiction? sorry but no..you can quantify speed we've all been doing it for years

Quote:
Yup. Thats valid. Its not enough for me to believe he's stronger though..
none of them need to make you believe anything they don't need to convince you they just need to prove that you are wrong..to all watching that's it

if your mind happens to be changed as a result that's just extra points for the debater skilled enough to change it
Old 01-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #28
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Exactly I said speed blitz.
i didn't read any of the previous posts, forgive me, my lord.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #29
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yea yusuke blitz
Old 01-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #30
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That awkward moment when the counter argument against the consensus of Yusuke is based off the manga when OP stated anime canon. Ergo Naruto can't even assume the form Yusuke still rolfstomps him in....
Old 01-31-2012, 04:15 PM   #31
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
That awkward moment when the counter argument against the consensus of Yusuke is based off the manga when OP stated anime canon. Ergo Naruto can't even assume the form Yusuke still rolfstomps him in....
LOL There was a topic Sensui vs Naruto verse. Sensui alone kill everyone from Naruto verse.

Unless u have a proof that Naruto can move faster than a bullet and bullet move twice faster than the speed of sound. Class D Kuwabara and Class D Yusuke have no hard time dodging a bullets being shot infront of them.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:17 PM   #32
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
LOL There was a topic Sensui vs Naruto verse. Sensui alone kill everyone from Naruto verse.

Unless u have a proof that Naruto can move faster than a bullet and bullet move twice faster than the speed of sound. Class D Kuwabara and Class D Yusuke have no hard time dodging a bullets being shot infront of them.
I know, comparing anyone in the HST to an S-class is absurd. Especially when the character being pitted against them can't assume the form everyone's arguing about xD, jesus
Old 01-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #33
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

anime is canon in this thread, that makes it a further stomp for yusuke. IIRC he island busted (or did something close to it) in the anime
Old 01-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #34
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
anime is canon in this thread, that makes it a further stomp for yusuke. IIRC he island busted (or did something close to it) in the anime
No he didnt. It wouldnt matter. TBB explosion is the size of a mountain.
Im simply saying, power wise, I wanna know if Naruto is close to Yusuke.

The shockwave yusuke caused to bust a platue took effort. not directly at it but it did make him use enough physical power. Naruto had trouble holding a boulder without crushing it. Thats a clear example of his physical strength. I wanna see one for Yusuke. And I dont wanna see the whole S class thing. Im aware of how powerful they are. But Im looking for actual feats that Yusuke himself done. Like, hmmm him Carrying something effertlessly? i dont know
Old 01-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #35
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

SimpleGenin I applaud your effort and am glad you are making it, be aware you're fighting a loosing battle
Old 01-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #36
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So Immortal Watchdog whats your overal belief on the HST top tier speed limits?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #37
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
No he didnt. It wouldnt matter. TBB explosion is the size of a mountain.
Im simply saying, power wise, I wanna know if Naruto is close to Yusuke.

The shockwave yusuke caused to bust a platue took effort. not directly at it but it did make him use enough physical power. Naruto had trouble holding a boulder without crushing it. Thats a clear example of his physical strength. I wanna see one for Yusuke. And I dont wanna see the whole S class thing. Im aware of how powerful they are. But Im looking for actual feats that Yusuke himself done. Like, hmmm him Carrying something effertlessly? i dont know
So no it is based on Physical strength?

I don't see YYH character are powering up base on lift weighting. But shockwave from his punch alone destroy a plateau (that plateau contain mountain ranges) where Naruto verse Biju dama only destroy a mountain itself.

I also don't see how Naruto increasing their chakra able to destroy a country his strongest attack biju dama are on level of mountain destroyer?

While Sensui 1/5 of his strength able to shook the entire country. He cant use more than his 1/5 of strength because it would distress the planet.

That why No Class-S are allowed to powered up in earth realm. You could see when they fought on makai realm Yusuke aura able to transcend all the way up to the sky, at Class-S level, back then when he was Class-D his aura alone can only wrap his hand/finger.. -.-

Yusuke at the end is even stronger than Sensui and Sensui alone stomp the entire naruto verse by just powering up...

Class-D could see a bullet speed. <- and bullet travel 2-3x faster than speed of sound.
where Kuwabara who went up to class-c and cant see togoru attack (class-b) <- meaning togoru attack is faster than a bullet speed. which is impossible for kuwabara to see at his class level..

Last edited by Lemonadez; 01-31-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
So Immortal Watchdog whats your overal belief on the HST top tier speed limits?
hypersonic on the low end more or less
Old 01-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
While Sensui 1/5 of his strength able to shook the entire country. He cant use more than his 1/5 of strength because it would distress the planet.

That why No Class-S are allowed to powered up in earth realm. ..

sweet god please don't bring that up it's pure hyperbole and all Sensui did was shake a city

that planetary statement created one of the most infamous troll brigades ever..including multiversal stomachs and the like

just dismiss it
Old 01-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #40
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
hypersonic on the low end more or less
What about One Piece, Naruto, Bleach separate wise?

I know the Bleach is the most vague but visually the most impressive minus Kizaru and Kuma.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer