Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Yusuke vs Naruto

Who wins?

Anime Canon.

Last edited by SimpleGenin; 01-30-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Yusuke vs Naruto

Spirit Gun. The end.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This thread is a joke right? =/

Yusuke stomps Naruto's face into the ground.

Cult: Yusuke doesn't even need Spirit Gun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Old 01-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #4
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yusuke punches in his general direction.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:47 AM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Spirit Gun. The end.
In terms of speed and power, Naruto in his strongest form still cant match him? How big is the gap between the 2? Power and Speed wise.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
In terms of speed and power, Naruto in his strongest form still cant match him? How big is the gap between the 2? Power and Speed wise.
You should really watch Yu Yu Hakusho.

Best fight in the whole anime if you ask me. The gap between the two of them is so huge it's not even funny. One punch from Yusuke and Naruto won't have a head.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:56 AM   #7
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yusuke can easily solo the HST.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #8
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
You should really watch Yu Yu Hakusho.

Best fight in the whole anime if you ask me. The gap between the two of them is so huge it's not even funny. One punch from Yusuke and Naruto won't have a head.
I do. I have all the dvds. Yup, The Dark Tournament was the best season in YYH. More specifically, the final round had the best fight. Its my favorite anime.

Your previous video, that was Raizen taking over Yusuke. Raizen later admitted in the anime in the 3 King saga that if he didnt interfer, Sensui would have killed him.

I ask around just to see people's opinion but it doesnt always mean that I'll believe it but its cool to see other people's opinion.

In this case, I dont see how Yusuke is more powerful than Naruto in the Kyuubi mode.

Naruto Chapter 571 Page 4. Naruto easily deflected mountain busters and with great speed.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:15 AM   #9
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I do. I have all the dvds. Yup, The Dark Tournament was the best season in YYH. More specifically, the final round had the best fight. Its my favorite anime.

Your previous video, that was Raizen taking over Yusuke. Raizen later admitted in the anime in the 3 King saga that if he didnt interfer, Sensui would have killed him. Oh well I didn't watch it after The Dark Tournament ended.

I ask around just to see people's opinion but it doesnt always mean that I'll believe it but its cool to see other people's opinion.

In this case, I dont see how Yusuke is more powerful than Naruto in the Kyuubi mode. Like I said one Spirt Gun at full power from Yusuke is going to end Naruto easily. It could easily destroy many of moutains before stopping.

Naruto Chapter 571 Page 4. Naruto easily deflected mountain busters and with great speed. One Spirit Gun at full power could deflected mountain busters if you ask me. Toguro at full power could more or less slap away a mountain busting attack. xD You also got the page wrong I think. But yes Naruto can deflected mountain busters I don't disagree with you on that one.
o.o...

Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Sensui was recently calced to be Mach 50.

Sensui also happens to be fodder in comparison to the other S class demons in the series, including Yusuke.

In other words, he's stupendously faster than anyone in the HST and there is nothing Naruto can do in the time it takes for Yusuke to throw a single punch. Which would be overkill.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 AM   #11
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Dark Tournament Level Yusuke definantly can not beat Naruto. FYI The gap between the level of fighters in the Dark Tournament and the Demon World Tournament is HUGE. HUGEEEE.. Like UBER Huge..... Huge.

I dont remember the spirit gun destroying multiple mountains. When was this?

Toguro was never hit with one.

Im pretty sure thats correct. Im reading it right now.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:27 AM   #12
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral Flame View Post
Sensui was recently calced to be Mach 50.

Sensui also happens to be fodder in comparison to the other S class demons in the series, including Yusuke.

In other words, he's stupendously faster than anyone in the HST and there is nothing Naruto can do in the time it takes for Yusuke to throw a single punch. Which would be overkill.
Im one of those forum members thats against "Calculating Speed".

Lets say speed goes to Yusuke. Now explain Power. (without powerscaling /"his an S class so automatically his more powerful than such and such") Tell me an exact moment in YYH where Yusuke showed more physical power than Naruto so I can see it myself.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #13
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Dark Tournament Level Yusuke definantly can not beat Naruto. FYI The gap between the level of fighters in the Dark Tournament and the Demon World Tournament is HUGE. HUGEEEE.. Like UBER Huge..... Huge. Like I said before I didn't watch YYH after The Dark Tournament was over.

I dont remember the spirit gun destroying multiple mountains. When was this? I didn't say it could destroy multiple mountains. xD Yet I'm sure it can destroy a few.

Toguro was never hit with one. Never hit with a Spirit Gun? Toguro tanked a Spirit Gun that sent him flying for days in The Dark Toguro. That's the one I'm talking about anyways. Did you see how far Toguro went flying? That Spirit Gun I'm sure destroyed a mountain or two in it's path.

Im pretty sure thats correct. Im reading it right now. We must read the manga on different sites. xD Because I'm also reading it right now. And for me it's on page 3. Don't even know why we should care about the pages.
It doesn't matter really Naruto isn't going to win this fight in the end.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:40 AM   #14
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

He was never hit with a moutain buster. and no it did not destroy mountains.

We must be.

Just because majority believe it doesnt mean its true. You must feel really comfortable cause everyone is saying Yusuke.

Again I want to know when Yusuke showed his strongest physical feat so we can compare.

Example, When Naruto first turned into his Kyuubi form when he "tamed" Kurama, it was said that it was harder for Naruto to Physically "Hold" a boulder than to crush it. Meaning the slightest grip would turn a boulder into a rubble. Thats the kinda thing Im looking for with Yusuke.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #15
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Im one of those forum members thats against "Calculating Speed".
Too bad. If it's done properly, there is no reason to object to it.

Quote:
Lets say speed goes to Yusuke.
How generous of you.

Quote:
Now explain Power. (without powerscaling /"his an S class so automatically his more powerful than such and such") Tell me an exact moment in YYH where Yusuke showed more physical power than Naruto so I can see it myself.
Right here. This was just the shock wave of the blow, never mind an actual strike.

It isn't powerscaling when Yusuke was not only fighting evenly with Sensui, but is also exponentially stronger than him by the end of the series. Not just because he's an S class, but because his feats and his "power level" are significantly greater.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #16
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=SimpleGenin;5863190]He was never hit with a moutain buster. and no it did not destroy mountains. One mountain? o.o Not even a TBB from the 8 tails could destroy a full mountain. If you want I'll go and find the chapter and page of the 8 tails using the TBB.

We must be.

Just because majority believe it doesnt mean its true. You must feel really comfortable cause everyone is saying Yusuke. And I agree with you on that part. Yes I'm comfortable with Yusuke winning this fight.

Again I want to know when Yusuke showed his strongest physical feat so we can compare. I haven't watched YYH in years. Which means I don't remember Yusuke's strongest physical feat.

Example, When Naruto first turned into his Kyuubi form when he "tamed" Kurama, it was said that it was harder for Naruto to Physically "Hold" a boulder than to crush it. Meaning the slightest grip would turn a boulder into a rubble. Thats the kinda thing Im looking for with Yusuke. Yusuke could punch a boulder and it would turn into rubble. o.o Naruto had chakra hands that crushed the boulder. Yusuke doesn't have anything like that at all. So you can't compare that feat. Because I'm sure Yusuke could smash a boulder with his fist or lift a boulder up without any problems.[/QUOTE] Red again. xD

Old 01-30-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

There is no such thing as "proper way" of measuring speed in a manga. There will always be inconsistancy because the writer never intended for there work to be measured like some people here do. Thats like saying we can measure Gamabunta's size when clearly he's drawn very inconsistanly at times.

Yup. Thats valid. Its not enough for me to believe he's stronger though. The size of the impact of the blast that Naruto easily deflected was much larger than that platue. It actually looked like a miniture atomic bomb on impact. Thats actually the only thing making me think Naruto is physically stronger. I need a little bit more than what you've shown. Preferably from the 3 King Saga since that is when Yusuke was the strongest.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #18
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Pretty Sure the TBB are atleast the size of a small mountain. Shown in 571 Pg 4. you can clearly see the difference between the size of the TBB impact and the mountains themselves.

Yusuke can break boulder. I dont doubt that. But in a manner where you physically have to try to NOT break a boulder is whats surprising to me. I wonder if Yusuke is the same way.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:09 AM   #19
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the manga dosen't even show the fight with Yomi but the best feat of physical strength in the series would likely be Toguro carrying the old ring to the stadium after Hiei destroyed the new one but to bad it only got one panel in the manga

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 01-30-2012, 02:16 AM   #20
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
the manga dosen't even show the fight with Yomi but the best feat of physical strength in the series would likely be Toguro carrying the old ring to the stadium after Hiei destroyed the new one but to bad it only got one panel in the manga
Naruto can do the same in Sage Mode. But I do like your example.