Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Castiel vs. Itachi(Supernatural and Naruto)

Castiel, the angel from supernatural Vs. Itachi Uchiha.

who do you think would win?

Keep in mind that Castiel is one of the weaker angels, so there's a possibility Itachi could win
Old 01-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Castiel vs. Itachi(Supernatural and Naruto)

hm....chibi from MVC would like this

Old 01-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I say Castiel would win. Itachi looks at him and tries to catch him in a genjutsu and thanks to Sharingan, accidently catches a glimpse of Cass's true form, thus either incinerating his eyes or frying his brain outright.(Remember what happened to the psychic lady when they were first trying to track Cass down, she just barely touched his consciousness and her eyes instantly vaporized).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 01-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

>.> I didn't think of that.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #5
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

itachi speeds and rams a kuni into the back of cass's neck, and if he survives, he jumps back and lights him up with amatratsu
Old 01-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cass is still an angel, so I don't think that being stabbed would stop him and with Itachi in close, Itachi dies at the end of Cass's angelic sword and also, Cass can teleport, so he could dodge as soon as he sees Itachi heading for him. Besides, they never actually managed to kill Cass anyway. He was always being kept in Heaven by his superiors. But later on, he moved up in rank and could no longer be held, so he could go anywhere. Basically meaning, he is ridiculously hard to kill.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 01-28-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

LoL angel do still get hurt in their human form..

And Cass can only goes true form in heaven. Not on earth. So I dont see him winning on earth side because he's also vulnerable on earth.

But if battle in heaven Cass take this in instant. Also the teleport only works for him going back to heaven. He cant teleport around as he want.

Cass on earth isn't fast. Amaterasu would hit him. If Cass teleport that mean Itachi win, because Cass escape from battle resulting he return to heaven.

Last edited by Lemonadez; 01-29-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #8
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
If Cass teleport that mean Itachi win, because Cass escape from battle resulting he return to heaven.
So long as he remains on the battlefield, no. You're wrong.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #9
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral Flame View Post
So long as he remains on the battlefield, no. You're wrong.
lol how can he remain from battlefield if he teleport? Castiel teleport doesn't work like Minato teleport or Tobi teleport.

Castiel once he use teleport he's not on earth anymore, he return back to heaven, He also cant return to same spot location until someone call him. meaning Itachi autowin.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #10
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
lol how can he remain from battlefield if he teleport? Castiel teleport doesn't work like Minato teleport or Tobi teleport.

Castiel once he use teleport he's not on earth anymore, he return back to heaven, He also cant return to same spot location until someone call him. meaning Itachi autowin.
CIS and PIS are both off unless otherwise stated, I believe. That would extend to and answer your point.

Not an issue for Castiel at his strongest, anyway, which I'm assuming we are using, seeing as there's been no clarification.

With that in mind, he doesn't even need to teleport to evade any attacks, since there is a massive speed difference.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
Lemonadez
Genin

What massive speed of difference?

Castiel have been stab by a knife by Dean who's human and I believe Itachi move faster than a normal human being...

Sam also Stab him...

Susanoo Sword of Totsuka will seal Castiel Soul -.-

Last edited by Lemonadez; 01-30-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #12
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

How fast is Castiel cause all he needs is a touch to kill.

Even then Castiel killed a freaking ARCHANGEL by snapping his fingers.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #13
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
What massive speed of difference?

Castiel have been stab by a knife by Dean who's human and I believe Itachi move faster than a normal human being...

Sam also Stab him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
How fast is Castiel cause all he needs is a touch to kill.

Even then Castiel killed a freaking ARCHANGEL by snapping his fingers.
Pretty sure he searched an entire city in a matter of seconds. That's far, far faster than anyone in the HST will likely ever be.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not sure if that works.=/

Angel have Vessels.
Humans possessed basically.

By the way I seem to remember Castiel being able to erase and manipulate memories.=/

Anyway:
Castiel>Archangels after he absorbed 40 Million Souls from the Purgatory.

And a single Archangels are easily above the Narutoverse due to Reality Warping,Teleportation,Pyrokinesis,Temperature Manipulation,Electricity Manipulation,Telekinesis,Molecular Combustion,Resurrection,Causing Time loops,prescience,banishment.

So yeah...and this is the Archangels not even having remotely shown their full powers.

Supernatural in general is horrendously powerful.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-30-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #15
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

To react to that thing about Cass returning to Heaven every time he teleports, we have proof of him doing otherwise. The one that really comes to mind is when Sam and Dean are visiting Bobby in the Hospital after he became paralyzed. Cass calls Dean on a cell phone, which he had to do from Earth because I'm sure cell reception from Heaven to Earth is lousy and besides, he was on the outs with Heaven at the time for helping Sam and Dean. He then teleported to them after finding out where they were. This shows us that he can teleport on Earth.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #16
Lemonadez
Genin

LoL Then let me ask you why Castiel would ask for location if he can teleport anywhere...

I don't see Sam & Dean on this battlefield. I don't see Itachi having a cellphone either. He wouldn't be able to contact Itachi and know where his location are.

Both fight meet each other and Castiel teleported, he wont know where the location again -.- gota ask Sam & Dean LOL.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #17
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
LoL Then let me ask you why Castiel would ask for location if he can teleport anywhere...

I don't see Sam & Dean on this battlefield. I don't see Itachi having a cellphone either. He wouldn't be able to contact Itachi and know where his location are.

Both fight meet each other and Castiel teleported, he wont know where the location again -.- gota ask Sam & Dean LOL.
he asked for a location because earlier he had carved those symbols onto there ribs that would hide them from angels and demons finding them.....

so before you lol get your facts straight >.>

Last edited by Yuuki Hime; 01-30-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because Teleportation =/= Omniscience.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #19
Lemonadez
Genin

I still dont see Castiel surviving Amaterasu?. He doesn't move fast either. Sam stab him, Dean also manage to hit him.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #20
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That was because they caught him off guard. He didn't think they would do something like that because they were supposed to be his friends. He was shocked(well as shocked as an angel without true emotions can be) by their actions. Also, like Yuuki said, Cass had to call Sam and Dean to find them because he had carved magical runes into their ribs to keep angels and demons from tracking them down.

YouTube:
src="