Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2012, 04:16 AM   #21
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin
 
Zatamizu Yougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The place you least expect....
Posts: 1,334
Rep Power: 5
Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
No, it's pretty blatantly the case. When Hinata tries to do the lazer no jutsu Neji grabs her arm and seals off her chakra points. No more lazers and Hinata dies.

What's happening here is you don't want to admit that Hinata loses so you're trying to downplay Neji's abilities. Why is beyond me since Neji is a better character than Hinata in literally every conceivable way.

Total omnidirectional guard that can not be overcome with skill and/or speed vs point guard that can be casually disabled by anyone with skill and/or speed. Like I said, poor man's RH.
I know Neji is better than Hinata, that's why i'm down grading
Neji's abilities from his part 2 to chunin exams.

Neji can't grab hinata's arm if he can't get too her due to the defense made
__________________
Quoted by my teacher:

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 06:05 AM   #22
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

The only thing Neji has gained since the chunin exams is Air Palm.

Not really possible to down grade him.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #23
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatamizu Yougan View Post
I know Neji is better than Hinata.
Which begs the question of why you don't want to admit that Hinata loses.

Quote:
Neji can't grab hinata's arm if he can't get too her due to the defense made
Hinata's defensive mode is meaningless since Neji needs a mere poke to disable her.

Either way, it doesn't matter whether or not Neji can disable PotET. At ten meters, and because PotET is not her go to move, she dies looooooong before she gets a chance to process the thought of how screwed she is.
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #24
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin
 
Zatamizu Yougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The place you least expect....
Posts: 1,334
Rep Power: 5
Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Which begs the question of why you don't want to admit that Hinata loses.

Hinata's defensive mode is meaningless since Neji needs a mere poke to disable her.

Either way, it doesn't matter whether or not Neji can disable PotET. At ten meters, and because PotET is not her go to move, she dies looooooong before she gets a chance to process the thought of how screwed she is.
Hinata isn't just going to stand there waiting to get hit. Hinata uses her protection or air palm to protect herself.
__________________
Quoted by my teacher:

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #25
Dr Salt
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Waco
Posts: 153
Rep Power: 5
Dr Salt has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dr Salt has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatamizu Yougan View Post
Hinata isn't just going to stand there waiting to get hit. Hinata uses her protection or air palm to protect herself.
You're not getting it. Neji's Gentle Fist is so much more effective then Hinata's. We've seen this when Neji cuts through Kidomaru's webs and even finds the weakspot in Kisame's water prison.

Hinata's protection exerts chakra from her fingertips and creates the little arcs of chakra that you see protecting here. Neji's rotation, on the other hand, is a full on release of chakra from his entire body, coupled by high-speed rotation completely covering all 360 degrees of his vision.

Meaning nothing can penetrate Rotation. Whereas a quick strike to say, Hinata's forearm, will disable her Protection since she needs to exert chakra from both hands at all times in order to keep her protection up.

Hinata can use her protection but the short-range of it will allow Neji to safely keep her in range of his Eight-Trigrams.

Neji is stronger. Neji is faster. Neji is smarter. Neji has more stamina. Neji is superior in absolutely every way. We can judge this in so many ways that I can't see why you're arguing.

Neji's part 1 databook stats are even better than Hinata's Part 3 stats.
Neji trolled Hinata in their match.
Neji managed to troll a post-Jiraiya training Naruto.
Neji became a Jonin over the timeskip, evident of his clear superiority.
Hinata's own father noted that he was already well superior of Hinata and Hanabi, even mentioning that Neji would surpass his own KG, this coming from the clan leader.

All of Hinata's attacks are basically weaker versions of Nejis, because she couldn't match his talent and instead found ways to make up for her weak spots with her own lesser-talent. That's good and well, I respect all her self-training. But it doesn't change the fact that she is still far inferior to her cousin.

What more do you want?
Dr Salt is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #26
Anzen Kurama
Genin Elite
 
Anzen Kurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Konoha
Posts: 446
Rep Power: 5
Anzen Kurama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Salt View Post
You're not getting it. Neji's Gentle Fist is so much more effective then Hinata's. We've seen this when Neji cuts through Kidomaru's webs and even finds the weakspot in Kisame's water prison.

Hinata's protection exerts chakra from her fingertips and creates the little arcs of chakra that you see protecting here. Neji's rotation, on the other hand, is a full on release of chakra from his entire body, coupled by high-speed rotation completely covering all 360 degrees of his vision.

Meaning nothing can penetrate Rotation. Whereas a quick strike to say, Hinata's forearm, will disable her Protection since she needs to exert chakra from both hands at all times in order to keep her protection up.

Hinata can use her protection but the short-range of it will allow Neji to safely keep her in range of his Eight-Trigrams.

Neji is stronger. Neji is faster. Neji is smarter. Neji has more stamina. Neji is superior in absolutely every way. We can judge this in so many ways that I can't see why you're arguing.

Neji's part 1 databook stats are even better than Hinata's Part 3 stats.
Neji trolled Hinata in their match.
Neji managed to troll a post-Jiraiya training Naruto.
Neji became a Jonin over the timeskip, evident of his clear superiority.
Hinata's own father noted that he was already well superior of Hinata and Hanabi, even mentioning that Neji would surpass his own KG, this coming from the clan leader.

All of Hinata's attacks are basically weaker versions of Nejis, because she couldn't match his talent and instead found ways to make up for her weak spots with her own lesser-talent. That's good and well, I respect all her self-training. But it doesn't change the fact that she is still far inferior to her cousin.

What more do you want?
Her protection could be manipulated. She could make it sharper or longer. This means that she could extend her range and Neji can't hit her because he couldn't reach her due to her protection.

Databook stats aren't that reliable.

Hinata could actually use the hand seal that was only known by the main branch to Neji (assuming she knows).
__________________
Nothing
HI
Spoiler:
Gardevoir uses tsukiyomi its super effective!!!
Spoiler:
I AM RANDOM!!!
I'M BORED WAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
PERSONA!!!

I <3 Kushina <3 Minato
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anzen Kurama is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #27
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Why do you people insist on wanking Hinata? Neji is superior to her in every possible way. He effortlessly disables PotET. And like I said earlier, it doesn't matter if it could protect her, because at only ten meters and because it isn't a move she automatically uses in every fight, she will not use it before Neji blocks all of her chakra points and/or kills her.

As to the hand seal, there's no evidence that Hinata knows it and regardless, she's unlikely to use it even if she did know.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 02-04-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #28
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin
 
Zatamizu Yougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The place you least expect....
Posts: 1,334
Rep Power: 5
Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Why do you people insist on wanking Hinata? Neji is superior to her in every possible way. He effortlessly disables PotET. And like I said earlier, it doesn't matter if it could protect her, because at only ten meters and because it isn't a move she automatically uses in every fight, she will not use it before Neji blocks all of her chakra points and/or kills her.

As to the hand seal, there's no evidence that Hinata knows it and regardless, she's unlikely to use it even if she did know.
Hinata knows that Neji is dangerous so she will use her protection.
__________________
Quoted by my teacher:

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #29
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Yeah, no she wouldn't.

P.S. Since I know you'll never admit that Hinata is anything less than totally omnipotent, there's really no need to continue arguing with you. You're wrong. Accept it. Move on. For the sake of intelligent life everywhere, never breed.

Block.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 02-04-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #30
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin
 
Zatamizu Yougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The place you least expect....
Posts: 1,334
Rep Power: 5
Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Yeah, no she wouldn't.

P.S. Since I know you'll never admit that Hinata is anything less than totally omnipotent, there's really no need to continue arguing with you. You're wrong. Accept it. Move on. For the sake of intelligent life everywhere, never breed.

Block.


Hinata knows how dangerous Neji is. She wasn't even gonna fight Neji in the Chunin Exams if it weren't for Naruto. She knows Neji's fighting style too, the gentle fist. I don't see why you don't think she would use this at the beginning.
__________________
Quoted by my teacher:

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #31
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chunin Exams Neji vs Hinata

I think this has just become stubbornness, to the graveyard we go.
TheBlackChidori is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.