Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: who will win?
Loganace 3 50.00%
Zack 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #21
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Loganace .vs. Zack!!

As the spikes come at me I twist around and slice through each of them stopping them in their tracks. "You think I'm strange?" "You just so happen to be right!" As I see the wave come at Atamerasu and Cerberus They use one of their justsus. (They don't need handsigns.) Under and upperworld! Shield! A giant bunker surrounds them and it blocks the blood attack. I start making handsigns.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #22
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
As the spikes come at me I twist around and slice through each of them stopping them in their tracks. "You think I'm strange?" "You just so happen to be right!" As I see the wave come at Atamerasu and Cerberus They use one of their justsus. (They don't need handsigns.) Under and upperworld! Shield! A giant bunker surrounds them and it blocks the blood attack. I start making handsigns.
Step 1 completle. *I Smirk as you slice thru the spikes. I then hold out my hand and the blood crawls up the hilt of your sword to your hand. The blood will not hurt just fall to the ground* You should study your enemys before battle. * I begin to make fast one handed hand signs with both my hands. IN my right a glob of blood forms in the air, slowly it begins to change shape a solidfy into a exact copy of your sword* Like I said. My blood is special, you should study your enemys.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #23
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"I did. I know enough of your abilities to know how to stop them. (The sword still dosent't have the same powers as mine) At the blood falls down I look at it.

I make a handsingn and a ball of white and black energy in my hand.

"This will instantly kill you if hit. It will eat your soul, takeyour blood and destoy every molecule in your body."

I fire the ball of the energy at you.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote