Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #21
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Fourth Hokage vs The Third Raikage

You should go reread Chapter 442 first half of it look at Pain's 5 second countdown.

Fodders who just are temporary bystanders always look.

Recall the moment when Raikage in V2 shunshin mode chopped Susanoo when Blitzing Sasuke.

Karin and practically C was able commenting to it but you aren't going to say much that in an actual combat match are you?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #22
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't know why everybody thinks they now what Minato is capable of. Just because we've only seen a few glimpses of his battles you think you have him figured out? Have you people no shame? Until we see what he's really capable of, I say leave him out of battles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #23
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

Minato sucks man..I mean damn hyptastic Sarutobi has better feats then he does
Watchdog, with all due respect this is not true.

Old Sarutobi was largely lackluster.

Minato with only shown few feats actually had something.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
You should go reread Chapter 442 first half of it look at Pain's 5 second countdown.

Fodders who just are temporary bystanders always look.

Recall the moment when Raikage in V2 shunshin mode chopped Susanoo when Blitzing Sasuke.

Karin and practically C was able commenting to it but you aren't going to say much that in an actual combat match are you?
Well, now it seems even slower to me. Pain rejects one of them, then another is in it's shadow about lets say, 5 m away. Two Naruto clones appear, he stabs them and dodges it. It cuts the rock right behind him. Switches back to Pain and he says three seconds. How is that fast? Even the distance between them isn't that much at most a football field( 30 m) Heck lets raise it to 50 m. If somehow the RS crossed that dsitance in a second you get 50 m/s, which I didn't see happening. Pretty damn fast, but nothing extraordinary.
What am I missing?

Yes, comments don't count. But what did the 3rd do that was fast besides reflexes? I know what A did.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #25
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

You missed the part when he says 4 seconds left after the FRS hit the other opposite side of the crater.

Meaning FRS crossed the crater in one second. Unless you are saying CT crater is 50 meters.

Chibaku Tensei crater is incredibly big and long you know?

3rd Raikage's evasion was sidestepping the first one then jumping + flipping over.

That body movement especially the latter.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You missed the part when he says 4 seconds left after the FRS hit the other opposite side of the crater.

Meaning FRS crossed the crater in one second. Unless you are saying CT crater is 50 meters.

Chibaku Tensei crater is incredibly big and long you know?

3rd Raikage's evasion was sidestepping the first one then jumping + flipping over.

That body movement especially the latter.
Ahh, I see. A page was missing. But really, before that the FRS was moving much slower than that. The Two Naruto clones closed their distance maybe half as much as the FRS to Pain first. So Naruto clones are as fast as FRS now? Shouldn't one use consistent speed feats rather than an abberation because of Kishi's stupidity.

I saw that. I also noticed that Naruto closed a distance in the time it took the 3rd to land after jumping over the FRS. Meaning Naruto in RS was moving faster than the FRS. How do you square those speed measurments?

I looked at the 3rd charge after he got hit by the point blank FRS, but I can't make heads or tails about how fast the 3rd ran.

Also, true Dodai was able to get a rubber ball up in time to protect Naruto when the 3rd was coming in for an attack. THe 3rd's reflexes much faster than his speed, maybe? I could buy that.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-25-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #27
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Ahh, I see. A page was missing. But really, before that the FRS was moving much slower than that.
Not really. Its just the whole thing happened in one second.

This is the Kishimoto who said Deva Path has 5 seconds cooldown time.
The same author who also said Zaku's air waves are supposed to be supersonic.
The same author who makes Part 1 speed feats look visually better.
The same author who made Deva Path jump over in less then a second.

Quote:
The Two Naruto clones closed their distance maybe half as much as the FRS to Pain first. So Naruto clones are as fast as FRS now?
No.

They appeared and just ran at him but they were too slow.

There movements barely changed when disruption rods pierced them.

Quote:
Shouldn't one use consistent speed feats rather than an abberation because of Kishi's stupidity.
There is no such as pure consistency in manga or comics or games.

You have to have a generality of all things.

The thing is though SM FRS speed was shown once and partially reconfirmed by RS Narto saying all Raikages are very fast not to mention Naruto already in his RS Mode encountered 4th Raikage.

Quote:
I saw that. I also noticed that Naruto closed a distance in the time it took the 3rd to land after jumping over the FRS. Meaning Naruto in RS was moving faster than the FRS. How do you square those speed measurments?
If you want the Scientific explanation.

Raikage was in falling speed 9.8 m/s blah blah blah.

If you want the casual explanation.

RS Naruto is just fast. Does it matter for specificities?

Quote:
I looked at the 3rd charge after he got hit but the point blank FRS, but I can't make heads or tails about how fast the 3rd ran. Also, true Dodai was able to get a rubber ball up in time to protect Naruto when the 3rd was coming in for an attack. THe 3rd's reflexes much faster than his speed, maybe? I could buy that
Nope no one can.

You could say that in a way. But 3rd Raikage is top tier speedster with his shroud.

Name anyone else who can do what he did when RS Naruto throws it minus like Gated Gai or Raikage?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not really. Its just the whole thing happened in one second.

This is the Kishimoto who said Deva Path has 5 seconds cooldown time.
The same author who also said Zaku's air waves are supposed to be supersonic.
The same author who makes Part 1 speed feats look visually better.
The same author who made Deva Path jump over in less then a second.

No.

They appeared and just ran at him but they were too slow.

There movements barely changed when disruption rods pierced them.

There is no such as pure consistency in manga or comics or games.

You have to have a generality of all things.

The thing is though SM FRS speed was shown once and partially reconfirmed by RS Narto saying all Raikages are very fast not to mention Naruto already in his RS Mode encountered 4th Raikage.

If you want the Scientific explanation.

Raikage was in falling speed 9.8 m/s blah blah blah.

If you want the casual explanation.

RS Naruto is just fast. Does it matter for specificities?

Nope no one can.

You could say that in a way. But 3rd Raikage is top tier speedster with his shroud.

Name anyone else who can do what he did when RS Naruto throws it minus like Gated Gai or Raikage?
But we have a clock of the clones moving. Meaning there is no way that FRS could have been moving at the speed of sound. Otherwise they would have barely moved before the FRS got to Pain. Instead they reached Pain.

I would think dodging something screaming at you, and still being able to jump over it when it is unexpectantly returned, would be impressive enough. Even if it were only moving at something like 120 mph.

I can believe Naruto is fast, we already knew he was faster than A at that point. Given he is fast, he should now be able to throw things fast.

Maybe, but A's feats still seem much more impressive.

Ohh, we all know Sasuke and his sharingan could.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #29
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey, that's not fair. Minato is slippery at least. The problem is that while he has great evasion and denese (reflection powers), he has almost no attack power, but he just didn't need it given who he fought.
he squashed scrubs then A and Bee jobbed out to him

I mean if he had his jobber aura
Old 01-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Tobi is a scrub?
Old 01-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tobi is a scrub?
by his own admission no less
Old 01-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #32
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But we have a clock of the clones moving.
The only clones moving are those appearing that immediately got impaled.

When they appeared they were already on the motion.

Quote:
Meaning there is no way that FRS could have been moving at the speed of sound.
So CT is 344 meters long? I could care less of FRS thrown speed being supersonic+ in all honesty but CT being 344 meters long?

Quote:
Otherwise they would have barely moved before the FRS got to Pain. Instead they reached Pain.
They didn't move. When they appeared they already were on the motion of getting him. Do you see them actually moving much? No. Where is this further additional movement?

Quote:
I would think dodging something screaming at you, and still being able to jump over it when it is unexpectantly returned, would be impressive enough. Even if it were only moving at something like 120 mph.
You know Sakon and Ukon sort of did that when they faced Kiba's Fang Drill.
They barely ducked.

Quote:
Maybe, but A's feats still seem much more impressive.
Did I argue this?

Quote:
Ohh, we all know Sasuke and his sharingan could.
Jump over it? Probably depending on the distance he reacted do what 3rd Raikage did twice in a row? Ehhhhh not likely.

The first time 3rd Raikage evaded Naruto used the sun's blindness to his advantage.

Quote:

Bee likely he only stayed in Base.

A yes and no. A used his full speed but failed to get Minato.

That is pretty much the established point.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #33
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I'm sure you're going to offer something other than a PIS fight as evidence this time?
And I'm sure you're going to ignore crucial and relevant parts of canon to better suit your zealot opinions that have no value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog
Farooq was treating Naruto like he was a toy, Naruto's rasengan is far stronger than the fourths..
Minato can redirect the trajectory of Sandaime's arm with his Rasengan. He doesn't even need to hurt him to win.

Quote:
and IIRC even then he needed to have the guy poke himself.
Yeah, he won by doing that.

Quote:
You have no idea what you're talking about Farooq fingers him...then power bombs him so hard his eye balls pop out of their sockets
LMAO I'm going to pretend I didn't just read you suggest gripping a teleporter. Minato goes along with it until the last second then just warps out of the situation. Sandaime crashes himself, Minato's already back and he seals him with a symbol of your choice.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffPuffPanda View Post
And I'm sure you're going to ignore crucial and relevant parts of canon to better suit your zealot opinions that have no value?

ah we're trolling now

Quote:
Minato can redirect the trajectory of Sandaime's arm with his Rasengan. He doesn't even need to hurt him to win

because somehow he's gonna have the power to do that

Quote:

LMAO I'm going to pretend I didn't just read you suggest gripping a teleporter. Minato goes along with it until the last second then just warps out of the situation. Sandaime crashes himself, Minato's already back and he seals him with a symbol of your choice.
Gramps blitzes him because he's shown zero speed feats that say otherwise
Old 01-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #35
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

because somehow he's gonna have the power to do that
It's a damn Rasengan... and it's Minato's, which is like twice the size of a regular Rasengan.

A genin's Rasengan can blow apart an entire water tank but a Rasengan twice that size can't move an arm?

Face it, you're the troll.

Quote:
Gramps blitzes him because he's shown zero speed feats that say otherwise
Except outmaneuvering A, stalemating Bee at the same time, and outpacing Tobi whose a top tier reaction timer as well?

Third's out of his league here. Worse case Minato will just seal him. Prove otherwise.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The only clones moving are those appearing that immediately got impaled.

When they appeared they were already on the motion.
They fell to the ground at least.

Quote:
So CT is 344 meters long? I could care less of FRS thrown speed being supersonic+ in all honesty but CT being 344 meters long?
I don't think I said that or implied it. It fact in was less than ten meters as it didn't get the second one but only the first. Not to say Pain can't make a CT bigger, he just didn't at that time. Put it this way. If Naruto is 50 meters away from Pain, and he can throw things at supersonic+ speed, why wasn't he chucking things all over at Pain? He has a giant window of five seconds.

Quote:
They didn't move. When they appeared they already were on the motion of getting him. Do you see them actually moving much? No. Where is this further additional movement?
The smoke was about 4-5 meters away. Pain's arms and spears aren't that long.

Quote:
You know Sakon and Ukon sort of did that when they faced Kiba's Fang Drill.
They barely ducked.
That was only one pass right? The impressive part was the 3rd dodged both with reflexes alone.

Quote:
Did I argue this?

Jump over it? Probably depending on the distance he reacted do what 3rd Raikage did twice in a row? Ehhhhh not likely.

The first time 3rd Raikage evaded Naruto used the sun's blindness to his advantage.
Itachi did jump betweeen two of Sasuke's shuriken blades. Actually almost mirrored by the 3rd as Sasuke then was up in Itachi's face right after. That is Itachi, not Sasuke, but certainly something feasible for Sasuke to do.
But that teaches a very valuble lesson. Never leave the ground!

As I said, pure reflexes. I am not saying it isn't impressive. Although, doesn't Kabuto have some sense of where everyone is? He was controling the 3rd afterall.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #37
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They fell to the ground at least.
Because they were impaled by Deva PAth's chakra rods as I said twice already.

Quote:
IPut it this way. If Naruto is 50 meters away from Pain, and he can throw things at supersonic+ speed, why wasn't he chucking things all over at Pain? He has a giant window of five seconds.
You could call it CIS for Naruto not using kunai but also NAruto doesn't normally chuck kunai.

Thats Itachi.

First of all he did it in the first case. Rasenshuriken is his fastest projectile and Pain evaded it with the help of shared vision and plus it was obvious he was going to throw it so Pain had that brief prep moment.

Pain had the reflexes to survive at least barely.

Quote:
The smoke was about 4-5 meters away. Pain's arms and spears aren't that long.
Did you know that Pain can grow his chakra rods from his hands?

Quote:
That was only one pass right? The impressive part was the 3rd dodged both with reflexes alone.
Of course. Pain even with 6/6 Nagato's chakra and focus barely did it and only by using Chakra rods to make himself jump over.

3rd Raikage's feat is superior.

Quote:
Itachi did jump betweeen two of Sasuke's shuriken blades. Actually almost mirrored by the 3rd as Sasuke then was up in Itachi's face right after. That is Itachi, not Sasuke, but certainly something feasible for Sasuke to do.
But that teaches a very valuble lesson. Never leave the ground!
Which reminds that some people thoughr rasenshuriken thrown speed is fast as a normal projectile speed thrown by fodder or regular ninjas.

Even without the whole 1 second Deva Path's passing comment that notion makes no sense common sense wise either.

Quote:
As I said, pure reflexes. I am not saying it isn't impressive. Although, doesn't Kabuto have some sense of where everyone is? He was controling the 3rd afterall.
I don't know and I don't care about that.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #38
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because they were impaled by Deva PAth's chakra rods as I said twice already.
But they did fall. That takes time.
Quote:
You could call it CIS for Naruto not using kunai but also NAruto doesn't normally chuck kunai.

Thats Itachi.

First of all he did it in the first case. Rasenshuriken is his fastest projectile and Pain evaded it with the help of shared vision and plus it was obvious he was going to throw it so Pain had that brief prep moment.

Pain had the reflexes to survive at least barely.
But with that speed, he could throw more than two. He could throw six things in a second. But his stupid chakra limit would be the CIS, I guess. That and poor consistency on Kishi's part.
It is why the 3rd is impressive. He had no idea what was coming nor predictive abilities like sharingan.

Quote:
Did you know that Pain can grow his chakra rods from his hands?
But they aren't 5 meters long.

Quote:
Of course. Pain even with 6/6 Nagato's chakra and focus barely did it and only by using Chakra rods to make himself jump over.

3rd Raikage's feat is superior.

Which reminds that some people thoughr rasenshuriken thrown speed is fast as a normal projectile speed thrown by fodder or regular ninjas.

Even without the whole 1 second Deva Path's passing comment that notion makes no sense common sense wise either.
Yes

That is a little ridiculous. Naurto is faster in Sage Mode. In the least, he can throw things as fast as he can move. Unless his arms somehow move slower than the rest of him. First-order, an object will travel as fast as the hand moves, neglecting resistance and all.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #39
Dr Salt
Apprentice Genin

Dr Salt has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dr Salt has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
That is a little ridiculous. Naurto is faster in Sage Mode. In the least, he can throw things as fast as he can move. Unless his arms somehow move slower than the rest of him. First-order, an object will travel as fast as the hand moves, neglecting resistance and all.
Not completely accurate. A disc like RS is going to travel faster than a ball like Rasengan, thanks to the spin.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #40
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But they did fall. That takes time.
Not thats gravity speed. The speed of the rod thrust impaled them. Different things.

Quote:
But with that speed, he could throw more than two.
He threw two because thats all he can do he also did it in the Shadow Shuriken so he can get Deva Path but he also anticipated likely that Deva Path could evade that so he prepared a lot of Shadow Clone henges.

Quote:
He could throw six things in a second. But his stupid chakra limit would be the CIS, I guess.
Not CIS, its just plot.

Quote:
But they aren't 5 meters long.
What are you talking about, do you see how far the clones are from Deva Path? They are very close. Thats not even 5 meters in fact I say its a meter at best when the rods impaled them.

Quote:
Hence the whole Baseball analogy.

Even rejecting physics all together it makes no sense. Even authors don't generally forget that either.

More strength usually higher throwing speed. This happens alot in shonen.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer