Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default The arrival

The location was a plain field of grass,though it was particularly dark this night.for a black fog has set in,the very black fog that you would hear of in the old tales.within the fog were a set of large red eyes while beneath these very eyes was a demonic looking mouth with sharp fangs for teeth.the mouth grinned as the red eyes gazed upon it's surroundings.watching for signs of guests come to take this grassy field as a shortcut to the next village.but the all seeing red eyes are not here to commit crimes of murder.no they have been summoned here for something far more different from what you would expect.but who summoned this black fog and the all seeing red eyes and the demonic mouth of terror?.........all the sudden a dark voice echoes through the fog making it appear as if it was coming from all directions.

Lugot,Hugh,tanoth and akio....ah yes and let's not forget the one who has already met my unique fog...Logan.perhaps you have wondered who I am? Or perhaps you could careless,neither of which are of any concern to myself.however I am here for a reason and that reason is this....I have a rare opportunity to help those I once opposed...the ones who once looked at me just as they do you in the present time.as a evil human walking the path of darkness and living it's way of life.

But enough with the useless rambling.sarutobi has asked for my help in aiding the heaven warriors in there fight against the one known as Lugot and his new alliance.so here I am,perhaps he would of preferred my appearnce to be made later when it was strategically beneficial to the heaven warriors.but I the one simply known as the demon or in length the demon of the black fog.am not one to follow strategies all to well.i prefer my own style of doing things.

So shall we proceed with this introduction?oh i almost forgot "laughs"don't bother trying to pinpoint my location it is useless within my fog.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The arrival

/dark chuckling
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:49 AM   #3
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Roy wants to join o.o
Old 01-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
tanoth
Banned

Roy-boy. Why?
Old 01-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #5
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Well, it wouldn't seem quite far that you are fighting these guys without compitetion so I decided to provide that. (I'm not saying compliments just to get in xD) Besides, I'm bored o.o
Old 01-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
The location was a plain field of grass,though it was particularly dark this night.for a black fog has set in,the very black fog that you would hear of in the old tales.within the fog were a set of large red eyes while beneath these very eyes was a demonic looking mouth with sharp fangs for teeth.the mouth grinned as the red eyes gazed upon it's surroundings.watching for signs of guests come to take this grassy field as a shortcut to the next village.but the all seeing red eyes are not here to commit crimes of murder.no they have been summoned here for something far more different from what you would expect.but who summoned this black fog and the all seeing red eyes and the demonic mouth of terror?.........all the sudden a dark voice echoes through the fog making it appear as if it was coming from all directions.

Lugot,Hugh,tanoth and akio....ah yes and let's not forget the one who has already met my unique fog...Logan.perhaps you have wondered who I am? Or perhaps you could careless,neither of which are of any concern to myself.however I am here for a reason and that reason is this....I have a rare opportunity to help those I once opposed...the ones who once looked at me just as they do you in the present time.as a evil human walking the path of darkness and living it's way of life.

But enough with the useless rambling.sarutobi has asked for my help in aiding the heaven warriors in there fight against the one known as Lugot and his new alliance.so here I am,perhaps he would of preferred my appearnce to be made later when it was strategically beneficial to the heaven warriors.but I the one simply known as the demon or in length the demon of the black fog.am not one to follow strategies all to well.i prefer my own style of doing things.

So shall we proceed with this introduction?oh i almost forgot "laughs"don't bother trying to pinpoint my location it is useless within my fog.
/Stands in the fog.
I would like to meet you.
/bows
I want to know why the heaven warriors oppose Lugot's plans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #7
tanoth
Banned

Because the Heaven Warriors only mean to thwart our plans. They go by a code. Only subdue. No causes of death even from the opposing side. They can't kill. It wouldn't make them any better. They can only stall the inevitable. They are also very skilled. Which makes us, and them a thorn in each other's side. They would soon turn into us, another threat, another group of mercenaries if they did not follow their code.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
tanoth
Banned

I don't know just spouting nonsense...>.>''
Old 01-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

So I guess me joining is a no o.o
Old 01-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

It's has tanoth has said.the heaven warriors follow a code..a code that they have had since the very beginning of the order.it seperates them from other mercenaries,but wether or not they are always successful I could not say.for I am but an ally and former killer not a heaven warrior.

But to move things along.i'm loghain Thomas other wise known as the demon of the black fog.in some parts of the world I'm a famous killer...but now I'm simply a contract killer turned good.my last kill changed me into who I am today.

But I still have a thirst for blood.because no matter how far you have come in your own transformation....you don't completely change you still retain a piece a small piece of your former self.

So in short the demon yet lives and wants a fight.but who shall I face? Who dares challenge the demon of the black fog?...Yes i know Perhaps I over estimate my abilities or perhaps I'm as deadly as I claim.

/a thunder storm begins in the sky above us

Since you both are a part of lugot's alliance....maybe I should fight you both?if your ready and willing to fight me.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 01-22-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@ Roy,if you want to join you can.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Awesome, time to kickass! xD So ... where do I start? o.o
Old 01-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You can post now or wait for Logan or tanoth to post.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*reads title*
Congratulations! Is it a boy or girl?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

lolz.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol

I should have seen that one coming.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

I shall wait.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hmm. Interesting. I don't think you are overestimating your powers. I personally think you are very powerful. I will fight you though. As long as you show yourself.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ah I see...well my location shall soon be revealed but first I must discover one thing before that happens.

I make handsigns,and without saying a word *fog clone technique*
4 clones take shape before me,each one formed by using a portion of the black fog.
Each clone then grips a large two handed broadsword.

I then continue by having each clone move around in the fog while remaining as silent as possible.once each clone arrives in the desired location.i make another set of handsigns,and whisper *silent killing* 1 of the 4 clones is directly ten feet behind you,the 2nd of the 4 clones is directly ten feet in front of you,the 3rd clone is exactly ten feet away off to your right and the 4th clone is exactly ten feet away off to your left.
Each clone then holds there replica large sword off to there side as they charge towards you in silence.there speed being at a impressive level,the red eyes then look down and glare at you while the demonic mouth grins revealing it's sharp fangs.(returning to the clones)once they are two feet away each fog clone leaps at you.the one behind you attempts to behead you with a swing of his sword.while the clone in front of you becomes low to the ground and swings his sword attempting to cut off your legs.the clone off to your right keeps his sword to his side as he swings it towards you attempting to slice right through your stomach.the final clone that is off to your left side,raises his sword above his head and makes a forward motion bringing the blade downward towards your head attempting to slice your head into two halves.

/the red eyes and red mouth along with the black fog fade away.

Revealing a tall man with pale skin,wearing a black long leather jacket over his white shirt.in addition to black pants and what appears to be boots wrapped in bandages.the lower portion of his face is gently wrapped in bandages.leaving only his pale blue eyes and the upper portion of his pale skin face visible.his short red hair looked like spikes poking out of his head.while a tan leather belt was worn diagonally over his left shoulder,the belt kept a large two handed silver sword with a hilt wrapped in black leather.strapped to loghain's back.

/I stand there several feet away from you.and grip my sword with my left hand.

Let's see what you got kid?-I say with a evil tone
Old 01-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #20
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So it's a boy?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote