Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Hinata Vs Sakura

Starting Distance: 10 Meters

State of Mind: in Character

No Prep/No Sleeping Gas for Sakura/Poison Kunai

Both with Knowledge
Old 05-14-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hinata Vs Sakura

one punch from sakura ends hinata, before ino used to be the weakest of the rookie nine but now its hinata

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #3
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura punches the ground.

Hinata gets trapped under the rubble.

Sakura finishes her off.
Amari360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hinata would see the chakra sakura was focusing before sakura lands any blows to the ground or otherwise
then hinata can just shut down sakura's chakra sysatem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

No... just no. Haha. We had a debate contest about this. If you want to know the outcome, go check it.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I would actually like to see this debated with different people. I mean we just had Shikamaru and Kunoichi in that contest thing.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
Legend
Genin Elite

Legend is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, it doesn't matter. Sakura hasn't been seen to have superior reflexive feats, Hinata takes this easily.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #8
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I would actually like to see this debated with different people. I mean we just had Shikamaru and Kunoichi in that contest thing.
Fair enough, plus its different terms of battle too.
Lets see team hinata win this!
*busts out them team flags*
Old 05-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #9
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

It would be a close match,but i'd think that Hinata shuts Sakura's Chakra off,then no contest Hinata,but with that bein said,Sakura would keep her at a distance so Sakura would win at distance....so hard to tell but i'm with Hinata.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #10
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

The way I see it is, this battle is about who hits first.

Sakura would her one hit KO or Hinata with her gentle fist.

Sakura is an "evasion master".

Hinata has the "all seeing eye" which can detect Sakura's location. It also gives her an intel on Sakura's chakra network activity.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #11
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
The way I see it is, this battle is about who hits first.

Sakura would her one hit KO or Hinata with her gentle fist.

Sakura is an "evasion master".

Hinata has the "all seeing eye" which can detect Sakura's location. It also gives her an intel on Sakura's chakra network activity.
Exactly...and like i said,Sakura has distance while Hinata has to be up close...kinda.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:03 AM   #12
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Exactly...and like i said,Sakura has distance while Hinata has to be up close...kinda.
also, BOTH have knowledge, so they probibly start the battle throwing kunai's and such. Sakura might try to throw heavier things but then again, its perfectly avoidable for Hinata since she'll see Sakura concentrating her chakra.. So this is a pretty close match up. if one is to say, one will beat the other, YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE SCENERIO ON WHAT YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE FIGHT THE LEADS U TO THAT CONCLUSION.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Just to say, hinata does have Air Palm, so she would win at a distance if it came to that...
Old 05-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Just to say, hinata does have Air Palm, so she would win at a distance if it came to that...
Would that hit when Sakura has knowledge?

I mean with knowledge she just has to use Cherry Blossom Impact which would throw off Hinata's aim.

Though would a single Empty Palm really put down Sakura when she took Sasori's Sword strike in 274 through the Stomach yet was still able to heal herself when it was inside?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Would that hit when Sakura has knowledge?

I mean with knowledge she just has to use Cherry Blossom Impact which would throw off Hinata's aim.

Though would a single Empty Palm really put down Sakura when she took Sasori's Sword strike in 274 through the Stomach yet was still able to heal herself when it was inside?
They are talking distance. As in kunai, shuriken, etc
I'm saying hinata would win if it were a distance game.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #16
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

hinata

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think hinata wins because if she shuts down sakura's chakra flow..it's over

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #18
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Unless Hinata can move faster than Itachis giant fireball and Sasoris puppets, then Sakura can just dodge her attacks at close range. We know Tsunade can parry attacks, thus Sakura, who was trained to dodge by Tsunade, should be able to parry to some extent. Sakura can slip in a footstomp to the ground while dodging attacks at CQC and knock Hinata off her feet. Air Palm can be avoided, and Twin Lion Fists is a linear attack, its predictable and not very fast. I suppose you could say the same about Sakuras punches, though at times she has shown a certain extent of with her punches eg. One shotting the Giant Centipede.

If for some reason Hinata does hit Sakura, Sakura only has to shunshin away and heal herself. This healing process should be fairly instant depending on the wound, given Sakuras great talent for medical ninjutsu. Sakura wins.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Unless Hinata can move faster than Itachis giant fireball and Sasoris puppets, then Sakura can just dodge her attacks at close range. We know Tsunade can parry attacks, thus Sakura, who was trained to dodge by Tsunade, should be able to parry to some extent. Sakura can slip in a footstomp to the ground while dodging attacks at CQC and knock Hinata off her feet. Air Palm can be avoided, and Twin Lion Fists is a linear attack, its predictable and not very fast. I suppose you could say the same about Sakuras punches, though at times she has shown a certain extent of with her punches eg. One shotting the Giant Centipede.

If for some reason Hinata does hit Sakura, Sakura only has to shunshin away and heal herself. This healing process should be fairly instant depending on the wound, given Sakuras great talent for medical ninjutsu. Sakura wins.
Besides the fact that gentle fist is a faster tai jutsu than anything Sakura has, and Sakura has never shown the ability to avoid quick in your face attacks...

How is Sakura going to heal her self with chakra when her chakra is shut off?

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #20
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Psh, Hinata. Suckura does not stand a chance in hell against Gentle Fist. Hinata explodes her heart. GG. Damn, Suckura sucks. :/

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote