Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

MatKnapers is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Killer Bee Vs Kakuzu

Killer Bee vs Kakuzu

Kakuzu is not restricted and Killer Bee Cannot enter full Hachibi.

PSN- matknapers18
MatKnapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Killer Bee Vs Kakuzu

Samehada is a prime counter for elemental jutsu. But even without such a weapon, he does have pretty good feats like scampering past Taka's sight right after getting stabbed with Chidori and dodging a full on attack by Jugo. I could go on to say it's a blind-side but using technicality like that is just foolish (at least when it doesn't change much). Plus, his raiten element helps him break through Doton: Domu's hard skin.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

should i restrict Samehada?

PSN- matknapers18
Old 01-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Probably but my vote remains the same nonetheless.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In the 3 tailed cloak he busted through a hill with a run.
Towerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm going to say Killer Bee. I think Hebi Sasuke is better than Kakuzu or at least on par with him. /shrugs
But that's just my opinion. Sasuke has evolved since then, and Killer Bee still whooped his butt.

Killer Bee > MS Sasuke > Hebi Sasuke = or > Kakuzu.

But then again. Just my opinion.
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Probably but my vote remains the same nonetheless.
i would say that without samehada he might lose

i dont see him countering his huge fire style and wind style jutsus
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Well we've seen One-Tailed Naruto tank Sasuke's katon with just the shroud, so with just a bit of power scaling...

But nonetheless, Kakashi dodged both of those attacks under unfavorable conditions, so I don't see why this would be an exception. V1 Bee is just fast enough to break Kakuzu's comfort zone and do quite some damage. Domu may be able to block Lariat, but Bee also has lightning release when needed. Plus his partial transformation tentacles give him good support, remember how he can use it underground?
Old 01-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Well we've seen One-Tailed Naruto tank Sasuke's katon with just the shroud, so with just a bit of power scaling...

But nonetheless, Kakashi dodged both of those attacks under unfavorable conditions, so I don't see why this would be an exception. V1 Bee is just fast enough to break Kakuzu's comfort zone and do quite some damage. Domu may be able to block Lariat, but Bee also has lightning release when needed. Plus his partial transformation tentacles give him good support, remember how he can use it underground?
i agree with everything apart from the fact that Kakashi had to be saved from the fire and wind combination with yamato and Naruto's jutsu
he had to defend with water (i think that was anime im not sure?)

still yeah youve made me think tht this is pretty much Killer Bee's victory
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 01-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #10
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

No I meant he dodged the separate attacks (the fire by itself and the wind by itself)

Old 01-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by super sanin 3 View Post
no i meant he dodged the separate attacks (the fire by itself and the wind by itself)

d'oh

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 01-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #12
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Eight Tailed Chakra cloak + Tailed Beast Ball. Kakuzu dies.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #13
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Eight Tailed Chakra cloak + Tailed Beast Ball. Kakuzu dies.
Except no Tailed Beast Ball allowed.

It'd be interesting if Kakuzu's Iron Skin can endure Killer B's Lariat.

Nonetheless, Killer B wins via speed advantage and the fact that Kakuzu's strongest defense is negated by Killer B's lightning jutsu.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #14
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatKnapers View Post
Killer Bee vs Kakuzu

Kakuzu is not restricted and Killer Bee Cannot enter full Hachibi.
I notice a distinct lack of any ban on tailed beast ball.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #15
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Except no Tailed Beast Ball allowed.

It'd be interesting if Kakuzu's Iron Skin can endure Killer B's Lariat.

Nonetheless, Killer B wins via speed advantage and the fact that Kakuzu's strongest defense is negated by Killer B's lightning jutsu.
Probably not, his regular charge smashed up a large rock plateau. and cult, Bee most likely needs to be in FULL(which is restricted)hachibi mode for TBB.
Towerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #16
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

If Naruto can do TBB with four tails, what's stopping Bee from doing it with eight?

Anyway, Kakuzu's Iron Skin is Earth Element, so Bee's lightning charged lariat would be the proverbial hot knife through butter.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The scene when Naruto and Killer B were leaving that Turtle Island.

Killer B transformed into full 8-Tails mode to fire off a TBB. He then assumed his Version 2 8-Tails mode to escape the island.

If he were able to fire off a TBB without going into the full 8-Tails mode, I reckon he would do it then.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Or he just wanted maximum power output. Or Kishi strikes again.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #19
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Effin' Kishi.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:40 AM   #20
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

So shall i change the restrictions to No Beast ball or Samehada for Bee?

PSN- matknapers18