Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

KuraiSinkirou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to KuraiSinkirou Send a message via Skype™ to KuraiSinkirou
Default Favorite Female Shinobi?

My favorite Female Shinobi has to be Hinata, but my top 3 are;

1. Hinata
2. Temari
3. Tenten

Your top 3?
KuraiSinkirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Favorite Female Shinobi?

Karin
Hinata
Sakura
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #3
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

1)Hinata
2)Tenten
3)Ino

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #4
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to KuraiSinkirou Send a message via Skype™ to KuraiSinkirou

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Karin
Hinata
Sakura
Atleast Hinata is in there

Good list, although I cannot stand Sakura.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #5
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
1)Hinata
2)Tenten
3)Ino
I don't like Ino at all, but if she's dating Choji i'll have to lighten up to the situation. Haha!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraiSinkirou View Post
Atleast Hinata is in there

Good list, although I cannot stand Sakura.
She's adorable. She needs to be up there.

Sakura is the bomb!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #7
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't like Ino at all, but if she's dating Choji i'll have to lighten up to the situation. Haha!
to each there own dude...

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
to each there own dude...
What?
Old 07-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
She's adorable. She needs to be up there.

Sakura is the bomb!
I view Sakura the same way Sasuke does - LOOL!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What?
We all have our favs and Ino happens to be one of mine above Sakura....though my favs are #1/2

Old 07-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #11
Crimson Viper
Chunin

Crimson Viper saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

1.] TenTen
2.] Hinata
3.] Ino
Crimson Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Mei,Tsunade and Tenten
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Anko and Konan

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #14
satanspawngenma
Freshmen Academy Student

satanspawngenma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1) Karin
2) Kushina
3) Mei
Old 07-24-2012, 01:19 AM   #15
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Konan. 2. Anko. 3. Kushina.
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:33 AM   #16
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

1. Sakura
  2. Hinata
  3. Shiho

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

mei all the way. Makes so much sense, it rhymes!

Next 2 are temari and Konan

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Just say Kunoichi.

Anko,Toka and Mikoto.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #19
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1. Tenten
2. Tsunade
3. Sakura

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #20
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

1:Mei Terumī
2:Tsunade Senju
3:It's a tie between...anko,kurenai,ino,Sakura,konan and kurotsuchi.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote