Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Juubi Should Be Kamui'd: Must Disappear For A While

First of all... A lot of you are saying Juubi cannot be kamuid because Obito would just bring it back...

Now! That could be false... Kakashi made it known that the first time he got Kuubi's chakra, it was like 3x the strength of his own...But now, with the newly received chakra, kakashi is like "this is more dense and powerful than what I received from the kuubi earlier....meaning about 5 or 6x his regular chakra or even more...

I said before, if kakashi kamuid the juubi, obito will just kamui it back... but think about this...Kakashi now has the chakra to kamui the juubi...but does Obito have enough chakra (even from Hashi's) to kamui the entire Juubi? are we to say Hashi's chakra is equivalent to what Naruto just gave out? I think NO!

But why'd Shikaku's plan to kamui the juubi? Perhaps so they could focus on eliminating Madara and Obito... The alliance succeeded to sever the connection those two had with the juubi already...

I think it'd be much cooler for the juubi's next transformation to happen within Kamui-land where it uses it's dojutsu to teleport itself to the real-world at the point of Sasuke vs Naruto's fight... After interupting their fight..they HAVE TO team up to fight the juubi's ultimate form...or both of them get eliminated

The juubi needs to be gone for a while...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 01-25-2013 at 08:39 PM.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: Juubi Should Be Kamui'd: Must Disappear For A While

Really good point about kakashis chakra level. And i agree with the naruto and sasuke teaming up together to fight juubi in complete form
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Obito does have the chakra to kamui through basically all physical and ninjutsu attacks that would be thrown at him but I'm not sure if that is even enough to transport the juubi
SmellyDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm probally wrong but obito phases through thing in the amount of his bodie right. The trick is me sends his own body to kumui land so I dOnt think he could do the juubi. We've seen himself and another but the juubi is a behemoth. Even with kakashis upgrade I have doubts. I believe that him doing that will deplete the nine tails chakra. Oh I take that back he did kumui the eight tails
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea. Thinking they hav to get rid of Obito first. Then Kakashi will be able to Kamui it with the help of kurama's chakra!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

If Kakashi does any more bs, I'm rage quitting this manga. If I have to sit here and listen to any more crap about lame-ass Kakashi, I might just lose it.

I hope Obito kills him too. Neji should have lived. Kill Kakashi.

That's the motto for 2013. Kill Kakashi. KK.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #7
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
If Kakashi does any more bs, I'm rage quitting this manga. If I have to sit here and listen to any more crap about lame-ass Kakashi, I might just lose it.

I hope Obito kills him too. Neji should have lived. Kill Kakashi.

That's the motto for 2013. Kill Kakashi. KK.
Man I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of Kakashi everything he do is overrated and im just tired of his stupid character period
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Man I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of Kakashi everything he do is overrated and im just tired of his stupid character period
And how exactly is he stupid? He is a better developed character than most, that's for sure. He has shown more importance to the main antagonist than any other character. Not only that, but he doesn't use cheap OP moves when fighting, unlike Naruto, or Obito.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
And how exactly is he stupid? He is a better developed character than most, that's for sure. He has shown more importance to the main antagonist than any other character. Not only that, but he doesn't use cheap OP moves when fighting, unlike Naruto, or Obito.
Are you serious? Kamui isn't a cheap OP move? Get out.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi doesn't spam it like Obito.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #11
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^agree...

besides he never uses kamui unless it's absolutely deemed necessary...

@ Noctis... never heard of kakashi haters...lol... u make me wanna make a thread in his honor

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #12
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Kakashi doesn't spam it like Obito.
He spams it enough to pass out as a non-Uchiha.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

That's because Kakashi Fanboys/girls are seriously the worst ones. They ruin the character indirectly, which you would think they would try to not do, but no. They're obnoxious and mentally deficient.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

his body still becomes strained
And will most likely be hospitalized again after the next big Kamui

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
his body still becomes strained
And will most likely be hospitalized again after the next big Kamui
I don't see him strained. lol
From using Chidori a few times a day to warping Bijuu.
Plot.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

he was previously huffing and puffing before Kurama gave him chakra.
He received chakra like twice now. Of course he'd be perfectly fine now.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hmmm...
When he fought Pain he died after using: one doton jutsu, chidori, kage bunshin and two times kamui.
Against Madara, he spammed Kamui like hell even before Kurama gave him chakra.
He warped a few times just to check out Obito's jutsu.
Since when does Hatake Kakashi I know have that big chakra pool?

In part one he even said it himself that Sasuke had the same chakra level, and Sasuke was a kid then.
How did he magically become able to use Mangekyou for hours, when the normal Sharingan makes him dizzy?

Last edited by Maruko; 01-26-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

he was at his limit already.
I've lost count. But seems like he used it 3 or so times before getting Kurama chakra

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, 3, but OP 3.
Not a nail or a bomb like against Pain.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

its like building stamina.
You use something over and over and you become better accustomed to it. The next time u use it, you have increased your capacity and then be able to use a bit more than the last time u use it
Just like in sports. You train and become better each time

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: