Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #201
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Straw Hats vs. Narutoverse

so she makes more hands they grow out of his body all she can do is make 100 hands on his body and snap, unless you are saying he can make 100 kyubi arms or 100 rasengans in time.

but anyway robin grabs his balls and twists and sqeezes and while hes hurt from that she twists his neck
Old 02-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #202
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
U know Robin arm grow from inside of the body and come out.
So i dont know what is this aura armor protection from external layer of his body will actually help him.

We also dont have any proof if naruto stand after his balls being squashed. <-- just seeing thousand years of pain, it did damage naruto ass. Robin can penetrate his ass again

Naruto cant also move if his feet are tied with multiple hands.
I also don't see any of them can perform hand seal jutsu if robin holding them down.

I also don't see anyone of them have a minimum strength of 10ton force :P
any plan to address the blatant rl ninja wank I debunked or should I just lock this thread and warn you for dishonesty?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #203
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
any plan to address the blatant rl ninja wank I debunked or should I just lock this thread and warn you for dishonesty?
LoL Dishonesty?

Of what? Robin abilities? 10ton damage?

It all happen on OP manga -> Robin been squashing opponent balls from time to time. She also squeeze Franky's scrotum

Naruto got his ass poke by kakashi and it did feel the pain..

So where all this dishonesty coming from?

I dont see your naruto character can actually survive if their balls being squashed by Robin. [Even naruto feel it from his ass] <- yes it happen its on Manga too.

I also don't see how your naruto durability can actually survive from OP Strength. Naruto can also take damage from a normal attack.

Robin arms can grew thousands LoL. that thousands alone enough to break naruto apart. Your underestimate Nico Robin shes way more cruel than any Naruto character 0,0

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-02-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #204
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
He did?
Yep during that last duel they had the one were he used the clones to brace himself from the attack. That is a reaction feat if I am not mistaken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
so she makes more hands they grow out of his body all she can do is make 100 hands on his body and snap, unless you are saying he can make 100 kyubi arms or 100 rasengans in time.

but anyway robin grabs his balls and twists and sqeezes and while hes hurt from that she twists his neck
Everything you are saying is dependent on the fact he doesn't have clones on the field. I gotta admit I didn't think about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
U know Robin arm grow from inside of the body and come out.
So i dont know what is this aura armor protection from external layer of his body will actually help him.

We also dont have any proof if naruto can stand after his balls being squashed. <-- just seeing thousand years of pain, it did damage naruto ass for a moment. ->Balls drain all your strength in instant<-. Robin can penetrate his ass again

Naruto cant also move if his feet are tied with multiple hands.
I also don't see any of them can perform hand seal jutsu if robin holding them down.

I also don't see anyone of them have a minimum strength of 10ton force :P
Naruto pitched a monster rhino like a ball. A normal Rhino can easily get into the 10 ton range. That was not a normal rhino.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-02-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #205
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

In before styrofoam summons.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #206
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Naruto pitched a monster rhino like a ball. A normal Rhino can easily get into the 10 ton range. That was not a normal rhino.
where do you get this from?

A normal rhino cant get into 10 ton range. -.- They're only about 1-2 tons.
Even biju weightless -> 9 tail kurama + 7 tail. Both fall from the sky and it did no damage to the ground or even a small crater or impact to ground itself..If they have at least 1 ton weight it would do an impact to ground.

I say Styrofoam summons with just chakra.

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-02-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #207
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
In before styrofoam summons.
Just in the nick of time.

But with that.
*click*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.