Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Maik's Winter Anime Recommendation (So Far)

First off, none of these are as good as Mirai Nikki or Boku wa Tomodachi from last season yet. Though, one in particular I think is already close.

Anyways, recommendations for this season:

Definitely check out Another at some point. Another is a mystery, with a dark atmosphere. The only reason not to check it out is if you just are a scaredy cat, and it's not really that scary yet. It's not as good as like Mirai Nikki or Higurashi, but it is interesting.

Also, check out Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I'm not entirely sure if there's going to be a real plot in it or not yet. However, this anime is like an anime filled with shorts. The shorts are normally very humorous too. I definitely would recommend watching this.

The rest of these animes are either pretty good or have potential so far.

Nisemonogatari (Very funny. Recommend watching Bakemonogatari first.)
High School DxD (An action story with lots of boobies. Nude boobies. Not for the children.)
Aquarion Evol (This is a pretty good anime for a mecha/sci-fi thing, considering I don't usually care for those genres much.)
The Knight in the Area (An interesting soccer anime. You might not enjoy it, but I think it's interesting.)
Ano Natsu de Matteru (Not really sure about this one yet, but it might be worth checking out. It's a romantic comedy.)
Mouretsu Pirates (Not as spectacular as some of the anime I have mentioned, but seems to have potential.)
Ino X Boku SS (Very funny stuff with interesting characters. I like it more than the last four I mentioned myself.)
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai (A fun anime about a guy who has to take care of his sister's three kids after the sister's plane crashes.)

Those are the ones I've enjoyed most so far. If I had to rank them based on their first episode, I would go like this:

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Another
Nisemonogatari
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai
High School DxD
Ino X Boku SS
The Knight in the Area
Mouretsu Pirates
Aquarion Evol
Ano Natsu de Matteru

It's really hard to rank these. :/

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-17-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Maik's Winter Anime Recommendation (So Far)

It might just be the website I'm watching on, but aren't you forgetting these aswell: Brave 10, Senhime Zesshour Symphogear, Kill Me Baby, Recorder to Randoseru, Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama, Zero no Tsukaima F, Rinne no Lagrange, and, Natsume Yuujinchou Shi ?

But great list, recommendation and small summarisations though!

Last edited by Graceland; 01-17-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceland View Post
It might just be the website I'm watching on, but aren't you forgetting these aswell: Brave 10, Senhime Zesshour Symphogear, Kill Me Baby, Recorder to Randoseru, Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama, Zero no Tsukaima F, Rinne no Lagrange, and, Natsume Yuujinchou Shi ?

But great list, recommendation and small summarisations though!
I haven't watched the first two. Kill Me Baby bored me. Recorder to Randoseru is pretty good, it just slipped my mind. I haven't seen Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama. I'm on season two of Zero no Tsukaima. I haven't seen the last two.

These were really just ones I was recommending.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ahh, haha My fault then
Thought you were ment to tell about every anime out for this season and then "highlight" the ones you recommended, if you know what i mean

But well.. I havn't seen all of em myself, as there's previous seasons of some of them, which I'm about to watch (Good luck with Zero no Tsukaima, it's really good imo!)
Old 01-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

It's pretty good so far. I haven't put it in my top 10 or 20 or anything, but it's interested me.

The best anime of the year right now is Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou though. That's a fact.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Just wait for the rest then!

Mmm... ^_^ I find it too soon to decide already - I'm waiting to see how Another turns out, and I'm also waiting for more episodes of Zero no Tsukaima F, however, as it stands now though, I do agree that Danshi is far better, but as it is, it might get more boring the more there comes, as it is a Comedy anime, and we might get tired of the jokes at some point, but with the story animes might come some good twists or some really exciting points

In the end, my top 3 for this season is def. Danshi, Tsukaima, and Another
Old 01-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I basically just have my top two as Danshi and Another right now. Another has a lot of potential to take my top spot though. I really enjoy mysteries.

Honestly, even though I put that I enjoy Nisemongatari more than Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai, it's really tough to say that. Since I really enjoy Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai so far.

Those are my top 4 until I get to see more.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #8
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree that it's difficult to rank them, especially because we havn't seen so much of them yet. ^^

I prefer Romance, Comedy and Mysteries myself (Romance the most I'd say), though, id say that the last season was better Romance-wise, especially with Mashiro-Iro (I absolutely LOVED that one), but this season seems to have a really good grip on the comedy part, and I really hope Another will be as interesting as it seems promising

We'll wait and see what comes I guess ^^
Old 01-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I liked Mashiro-Iro, but it left me disappointed. I think a lot of it was because I expected too much with it. I really enjoyed the first 6 or so episodes. But, at that point, it seemed like Angie, Sena and Sakuno pretty much had no role in the show aside from being the characters friends. Sana saved the anime for me, since while I really thought Miu was an amazing girl, I also was disappointed because I felt her path was a bit boring compared to what Sana's or Sena's could have been. I still really liked it for what it was, but I was just waiting for some kind of twist. The last couple episodes revived it for me though because it started doing a better job with the characters like it did in the beginning. While I did enjoy the anime is was also probably my least favorite from last season out of the ones that I finished. My favorites being Mirai Nikki and Boku wa Tomodachi.

As for my favorite genres, I tend to enjoy these, in alphabetical order:

Action
Adventure
Comedy
Drama
Ecchi
Fantasy
Harem
Horror
Mystery
Psychological
Romance
School
Seinen
Slice of Life
Supernatural

My absolute favorites would likely be Comedy, Drama, Harem, Mystery, Psychological and Slice of Life.

I really enjoy mature animes. Not necessarily boobie flashers, but animes that have no boundaries on what subjects they will go into.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The 2011 anime of the year in my opinion is Steins;Gate.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #11
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

If i had to go into more detail aswell my absolute favorite genres are: Comedy, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Ecchi and Harem. Oh! And Shoujo Ai.

Things like Action, Adventure, Fantasy and such doesn't really say me much - Ofcourse it's a plus if there's some good action in a good romance story aswell, but I prefer if the Romance is done well over if the action is well done.
I kinda like abit of every genre, I guess, but there's a clear difference which kind of animes I'd go for, over others. Fx. I havn't watched Bleach or One Piece or the more popular Shounen / Action / Adventure animes and I don't really intend to watch them, but I've watched a variety of less-known romance anime and such.

Mmm... About Mashiro-Iro, I do think it should have a continuation, but it's not like it left me disappointed, rather, he ended up with the girl I preferred him to be with, so for me it ended well. I thought at first he'd end up with Airi, but she was not the one i was rooting for though so... ^^
In the end I guess my two favorites from last season was Mashiro-Iro and Mirai Nikki, with a close follow-up from Tomodachi, and Kimi to Boku (though this would be in 4th no matter what, not further up).

The best "mature"/ecchi animes, are not the ones flashing boobs, as they tend to go more on the "Ecchi" part than the story part, but rather the ones that leaves you hanging at a panty-flash and nothing more, because it's usually those that brings the better story aswell (atleast from what i've seen - To Love Ru, fx.)
Old 01-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I say Mirai Nikki or Boku wa Tomodachi.

I would say The World God Only Knows, but I consider that more of a 2010 anime, since that's when it started. Mirai Nikki is still ongoing, which is why I say 'or'.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If i had to go into more detail aswell my absolute favorite genres are: Comedy, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Ecchi and Harem. Oh! And Shoujo Ai.

Things like Action, Adventure, Fantasy and such doesn't really say me much - Ofcourse it's a plus if there's some good action in a good romance story aswell, but I prefer if the Romance is done well over if the action is well done.
I kinda like abit of every genre, I guess, but there's a clear difference which kind of animes I'd go for, over others. Fx. I havn't watched Bleach or One Piece or the more popular Shounen / Action / Adventure animes and I don't really intend to watch them, but I've watched a variety of less-known romance anime and such.

Mmm... About Mashiro-Iro, I do think it should have a continuation, but it's not like it left me disappointed, rather, he ended up with the girl I preferred him to be with, so for me it ended well. I thought at first he'd end up with Airi, but she was not the one i was rooting for though so... ^^
In the end I guess my two favorites from last season was Mashiro-Iro and Mirai Nikki, with a close follow-up from Tomodachi, and Kimi to Boku (though this would be in 4th no matter what, not further up).

The best "mature"/ecchi animes, are not the ones flashing boobs, as they tend to go more on the "Ecchi" part than the story part, but rather the ones that leaves you hanging at a panty-flash and nothing more, because it's usually those that brings the better story aswell (atleast from what i've seen - To Love Ru, fx.)
You haven't seen One Piece? D: That anime is mainstream because it's actually good. Oda is a master at creating things such as islands, characters, creatures and many other things. His development and ability to create a world is matched by no author. He has many characters that perfectly relate to the plot and is probably keeping tabs on about 50-100 characters at a time right now, AND not leaving plot holes. I also really enjoy Hunter X Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho. Other than those three, I'm not really into mainstream anime myself. I have other kind of mainstream things that I like such as Clannad, Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied.
I don't care so much for action myself either. Anything can be action, but if the story is no good, I'm not interested in it. Also if it's just riddled with cliches. I don't mind having some cliche, but if it's too cliche, I don't like it as much.

Actually, I was rooting for Miu to start off as well, just because I loved her character. The way it was done just felt repetitive and boring to me. Shingo pretty much spends all his time with her and doesn't seem to pay much attention to any of the other characters. Maybe it's realistic for him to be mainly focused on her, but I wanted a little more drama.
Mashiro-Iro is one of only, I think, three animes that I completed last season. The other two were Mirai Nikki and Boku wa Tomodachi. Though, I did get a decent way into Bakuman 2, C3 and Maken-Ki! Considering the two others I finished though, Mashiro-Iro can take it as a compliment.

I'm not talking about panty flashing and whatnot. I was more talking about mature elements like with backstories and stuff. Things that will bring up subjects such as rape, slavery, torture, racism and other touchy subjects.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Nope I havn't I've read a slight bit of the manga my aunt had, which is probably like 6+ years ago if not more, so I don't really remember it either, but the whole "I've got to fight to be the strongest"-thing is not really me - So far I'm only really keeping track with Naruto to see whether or not he'll get Sasuke back, and to see who he ends with (I havn't watched the recent episodes of Beelzebub or Fairy Tail either, even tho i'm gonna watch em at some point).
However, Clannad, Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied, i've watched em too, and without hesitation aswell, I'm also working my way through Kimi ni Todoke

Mmm... I guess it could've used more Drama to become really interesting, but I liked the atmosphere it gave, as it wasn't all about the drama, but well... I do agree that it could've used some more drama / maybe a love triangle even, to be abit better ^^
Actually, Bakuman 2 is still running, aswell is the manga - And from what i see, Bakuman 2 will run up to 24 episodes and possibly get another 12+ episode anime (The manga seems to be about to reach it's "end" *The manga is ALOT infront of the anime. Think it's at like 88 in the manga, that anime, while the manga is @162*, but it might get a plot-twist, so who knows). C3 ended faaaaaaar too fast imo.... I felt like the last few episodes just threw the ending at me like it had to hurry. Maken-Ki eh... I'm not sure, i can't really remember how that ended.

Ahh, I know (somewhat), I was just talking about the mature / ecchi part
I can't remember which anime it was, but there was an anime, a romance anime, which seemed all fine and all, untill at some point it showed that the heroine was, when she was younger, actually sexually abused by her father and she had been forced to take drugs aswell, which caused her to fear and get crazily mad at the protagonist, even tho., he actually didn't do anything, it's a shame cos i thought it was pretty good that anime.

The ones i just remember of the top of my head, which i aint sure if you've watched, for Psychological / Tragedy animes, with romance are: Phantom; Requiem of the Phantom, School Days, H2O "Footprints in the Sand".
I recommend them aswell, if you havn't seen em
Old 01-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope I havn't I've read a slight bit of the manga my aunt had, which is probably like 6+ years ago if not more, so I don't really remember it either, but the whole "I've got to fight to be the strongest"-thing is not really me - So far I'm only really keeping track with Naruto to see whether or not he'll get Sasuke back, and to see who he ends with (I havn't watched the recent episodes of Beelzebub or Fairy Tail either, even tho i'm gonna watch em at some point).
However, Clannad, Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied, i've watched em too, and without hesitation aswell, I'm also working my way through Kimi ni Todoke

Mmm... I guess it could've used more Drama to become really interesting, but I liked the atmosphere it gave, as it wasn't all about the drama, but well... I do agree that it could've used some more drama / maybe a love triangle even, to be abit better ^^
Actually, Bakuman 2 is still running, aswell is the manga - And from what i see, Bakuman 2 will run up to 24 episodes and possibly get another 12+ episode anime (The manga seems to be about to reach it's "end" *The manga is ALOT infront of the anime. Think it's at like 88 in the manga, that anime, while the manga is @162*, but it might get a plot-twist, so who knows). C3 ended faaaaaaar too fast imo.... I felt like the last few episodes just threw the ending at me like it had to hurry. Maken-Ki eh... I'm not sure, i can't really remember how that ended.

Ahh, I know (somewhat), I was just talking about the mature / ecchi part
I can't remember which anime it was, but there was an anime, a romance anime, which seemed all fine and all, untill at some point it showed that the heroine was, when she was younger, actually sexually abused by her father and she had been forced to take drugs aswell, which caused her to fear and get crazily mad at the protagonist, even tho., he actually didn't do anything, it's a shame cos i thought it was pretty good that anime.

The ones i just remember of the top of my head, which i aint sure if you've watched, for Psychological / Tragedy animes, with romance are: Phantom; Requiem of the Phantom, School Days, H2O "Footprints in the Sand".
I recommend them aswell, if you havn't seen em
I agree, generally I consider 'I want to be the strongest' stories to be very boring. One Piece is much more than strongest. The overall main plot for Luffy to become the King of the Pirates is just normal. What makes One Piece great though is that actually is an ADVENTURE. The entire series has much depth with its characters and its character relations. There's backstory for everything. The world has a history, the characters have histories. Luffy's goal to become King of the Pirates would be nothing without the world itself. Oda is very good with emotions too. His characters feel real.
I pointed those three out since, while they are not like 'The Big 3' or anything, they are still shows almost every anime fan knows about.

I was fine with a more laid-back true love story for once. I just felt that it didn't grasp its full potential. At least with the characters, aside from Shingo, Sana and Miu.
There's already another season of Bakuman scheduled to come out later this year. I believe it's slated for a Fall release.

That sounds like it might have been interesting.

I have seen School Days, but haven't tried out the others yet.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #16
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

From the bit you wrote there, it seems like I'll give One Piece a try at some point I just got too many things in queue right now, so it's got to wait

Mmm... I guess, I think we lacked abit of Airi as the only one, to be honest, she did seem as the heroine of the story, but aside from that, I guess, it was great

It was! But I just can't remember it T_T

I really recommend you to watch atleast H2O "Footprints in the Sand" then! It is REALLY good, and the story also turns around abit when it reaches its end, but I ain't gonna say anymore than that I don't want to spoil it
Old 01-20-2012, 02:22 AM   #17
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Definitely agree that Another is shaping up to be a great series.
I personally can't wait for the Black Rock Shooter anime to start early next month.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #18
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Another I'll give it a try each manga chapter appears to be at least 30 pages or more and there is currently only 10 chapters and is based on a 677 padge novel by Yukito Ayatsuji also a live-action film will be released in summer in Japan for it

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Another I'll give it a try each manga chapter appears to be at least 30 pages or more and there is currently only 10 chapters and is based on a 677 padge novel by Yukito Ayatsuji also a live-action film will be released in summer in Japan for it

I'm also going to try Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Indeed, that sounds like a plan!

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-20-2012, 03:43 AM   #20
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The manga was interesting so I'll try the anime next but I can't find the manga for Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote