Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Sliver's B-Day Pokemon Adventures

Happy Birthday Sliver. I hope you had fun with your pokemon. You have an awesome team Weavile, Ferailgatr, Honchkrow, Kingdra, Gyarados(shiny), and Rhyperior.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sliver's B-Day Pokemon Adventures

Ohh he was my favorite character in the manga.

I used to love the manga more than the Big 3 combined back in the old days but I kinda dropped it when I reached the Diamond & Pearl arc sorry since when that arc started it became all childish and annoying like the anime which I don't like and the all cheesy Pokemon jokes and the lame main characters(Dia & Pearl) made it unbearable but I plan to pick up soon.

After reading this weeks Bleach and last week and the week before that and the week before and you get the point and being able to bear through that nonsense by the King of Trolls himself I guess the Diamond & Pearl arc can't be all that bad if he go deeper in it(I stopped after the Gardinia Gym Battle) it might get better like it always does or atleast readable plus the Platinum arc and Heart Gold & Soul Silver arc might be really good(Silver is in that one) and the story in the Black & White game was really so it must be better in the manga.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

diamond and pearl gets better near the end and it tells what happened to Mewtwo at the end of firered leafgreen Platinum arc features the battle frontier and heartgold soulsliver arc haven't been able to read it yet and black and white is interesting Black is full of energy and white is white

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
diamond and pearl gets better near the end and it tells what happened to Mewtwo at the end of firered leafgreen Platinum arc features the battle frontier and heartgold soulsliver arc haven't been able to read it yet and black and white is interesting Black is full of energy and white is white
You know what you've inspired me. I've read LeafGreen and FireRed and Emerald just stopped at Diamond & Pearl due to Berlitz(also known as Platinum) doing everything while Diamond(the main character) and Pearl tell cheesy Pokemon jokes but I think I can get past that after hearing Dia catches a Regigigas.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #5
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey is it true that they are remaking Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald/