Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default my idea of a perfect storm game

there is going to be very not balanced features even in generations so here are ideas on balance.

take out chakra orbs. jutsu spammers recover chakra too quickly because of them

sub bar of course and cancels which are in generations

only combos should produce support knockback. every character has a combo that produces knockback so it wouldnt be a problem regardless.

a person hit with support knockback should get slammed to the ground. bouncing on the ground is literally setting a person up to get UJ'd or TUJ'd.

so what do you guys think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RikoudoSageNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: my idea of a perfect storm game

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
there is going to be very not balanced features even in generations so here are ideas on balance.

only combos should produce support knockback. every character has a combo that produces knockback so it wouldnt be a problem regardless.

a person hit with support knockback should get slammed to the ground. bouncing on the ground is literally setting a person up to get UJ'd or TUJ'd.

1. I agree about the chakra orbs because it rewards those who don't manage their chakra. But spamming isn't unbalanced. It's very easy to counter.

2. Yes.

3. Knockback is not an issue. You can sub out of anything that they follow up with. Subbing has been made easier. You just have to be more strategic with it.

4. Providing an opening for a UJ or TUJ was the point. With the start up time of a TUJ being increased it will be the only way to hit with it against a decent player, which is how it should be (not like the dash or tag stun into TUJ that it is now).

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 01-16-2012 at 09:29 PM.
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
1. I agree about the chakra orbs because it rewards those who don't manage their chakra. But spamming isn't unbalanced. It's very easy to counter.

2. Yes.

3. Knockback is not an issue. You can sub out of anything that they follow up with. Subbing has been made easier. You just have to be more strategic with it.

4. Providing an opening for a UJ or TUJ was the point. With the start up time of a TUJ being increased it will be the only way to hit with it against a decent player, which is how it should be (not like the dash or tag stun into TUJ that it is now).
u can sub after the knock back bounce. its just hard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
magmavire
Ninja Academy Student

magmavire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post

1. I don't think they should be taken out entirely, but maybe cutdown some.
2.Total agreement.
3.I like knockback off of justu, but i don't play online much so yeah...
4. Isn't that the whole point.
magmavire is offline   Reply With Quote