Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Vergil(Devil May Cry 3) vs Roronoa Zoro(One Piece)

Situation: Vergil has been traveling the world looking for strong opponents to face. He comes face to face with Zoro after hearing of his reputation as the demon swordsman. (This is Zoro from during the arc right before the Strawhats get separated for 2 and half years, and Vergil from the end of DMC 3 with all of his weapons).

Restrictions: Vergil can't use his Devil Trigger for the first half hour of the fight, Zoro has the same time restriction before he can use Asura. When activated, both forms last for 5 minutes.

Out of these two swordsman, who walks away alive?

Let's go nuts!

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 01-13-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote