Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Hana vs Lone

Distance: 25ft
Rules: No GM.

Hana will make the first move. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hana vs Lone

Hana looked around at her surroundings with her hand on the hilt of Hibiki No Koigokoro((means sound of love)) and then looked at her opponent and drew her-for now-sword and jumped at her target swinging her Zanpacto.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
Hana looked around at her surroundings with her hand on the hilt of Hibiki No Koigokoro((means sound of love)) and then looked at her opponent and drew her-for now-sword and jumped at her target swinging her Zanpacto.
I slowly walked through the dark forest with my eyes looking up at the full moon in the night sky, "The full moon sure is beautiful tonight..." Quickly I could sense someone about to attack me, as I place one hand on the hilt of my sword bringing it up just in time to block the sword from hitting me. I jump back and look at the person standing in front of me, "Who are you?" My tone of voice was dark and cold, "Since you attacked me first.... I won't be holding back...." I shunpo in front of you, as I swing my left fist at your stomach aiming to knock the wind out of you. I spin around swinging my sword toward your mid-section aiming to slice you right in half. I jump into a tree and look down at you, "Show me what you can do..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Hana jumped back to avoid the punch but brought her blade up to block the sword. "Hana." She said simply when asked who she was. "And I won't be holding back either." She then held up her zanpacto and called. "Ring throughout the air Hibiki No Koigokoro" when her zanpacto was in its bow form she quickly notched an arrow and shot it towards her opponent.

((shikia form:

except the bow would be light pink with a black string and and 1 foot blades coming off each end. the heart on the arrow would be light pink as would be the feather's at the end of the arrow and the shaft of the arrow would be black. And her sheath turns into a quiver with 25 arrows))
Old 01-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/Sits in a tree and watches.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
Hana jumped back to avoid the punch but brought her blade up to block the sword. "Hana." She said simply when asked who she was. "And I won't be holding back either." She then held up her zanpacto and called. "Ring throughout the air Hibiki No Koigokoro" when her zanpacto was in its bow form she quickly notched an arrow and shot it towards her opponent.

((shikia form:

except the bow would be light pink with a black string and and 1 foot blades coming off each end. the heart on the arrow would be light pink as would be the feather's at the end of the arrow and the shaft of the arrow would be black. And her sheath turns into a quiver with 25 arrows))
(I'm not in the mood to fight you with my Bleach character. I'll be using my Nartuo character if you don't mind.)

In a flash I made a few handsigns, "Light Style: Golden Wall of Light" A golden wall of light forms in front of me just in time to block the arrow from hitting me. The wall of light fades away, as I walk toward you, "Hana? That's a nice name..." I sigh, "Too bad I have to kill you..." I quickly made a few more handsigns, "Light Style: Raining Light" I point my right hand toward the sky, as a huge beam of light shoots into the sky above us. I bring my hand down with a smirk on my face. Once my hand is all the way down thousands of light beams come down from the sky toward you with amazing speed. Anything that makes contact with the light will be burned away into nothing in a flash. I jump back into a tree and wait for your next move.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #7
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

umm I don't like doing mutiverse battles so I'm just going to back out of this fight ^^" Sorry. I thought we would both be using bleach characters which is why I agreed to it.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright I'll use my bleach character. >.< I won't counter again until tonight because I'm leaving soon.

Last edited by Lone_Espada; 01-31-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:29 PM   #9
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Alright, I'll respond when you change it then but for now i'ma head to bed P:
Old 01-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was about to say ALREADY! But then I realized that you are probably in a different time zone.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote