Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #21
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto Shippuden Canceled on Disney XD?

they lost the rights
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Why do they keep cancelling shows...especially when it gets to the good part?! Geez! What is with TV these days?! First they add crap to Cartoon Network, then they add even MORE junk to Nickelodeon, then they cancel Naruto: Shippuden?! What is WRONG with these people?!

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #23
Diakora89
Freshmen Academy Student

Diakora89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep1000100 View Post
I honestly think it should go back to Cartoon Network. I remember the first episode i watched was on CN, and the blood was still there :3
Heck, it shouldn't have went to DXD in the first place, (In my opinion) because they dont even care about it
I hate what DXD did to the show :l
I think it would be better off on Toonami.
Diakora89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #24
Diakora89
Freshmen Academy Student

Diakora89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be better off on Toonami, at least that program is designed for anime.
Diakora89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #25
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why would I watch anything on Disney's channels anyway? Maybe if the people of CN get their heads out of there butts, Naruto Shippuden would've had more views.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #26
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope it airs on Toonami, one day!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #27
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

toonami lacks money compared to disney. Toonami can get the animes that don't cost much until they get enough money to get new ones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #28
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
toonami lacks money compared to disney. Toonami can get the animes that don't cost much until they get enough money to get new ones.
Exactly! and when the time comes, maybe they can grant our wishes!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #29
Monarcasmorelia
Freshmen Academy Student

Monarcasmorelia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just download them to your tv or stream them over that's what I did
Monarcasmorelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #30
the pink dragon warrior
Freshmen Academy Student

the pink dragon warrior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that Disney xd should play naruto shippuden again. or.. let cartoon network have it back. ya know?
the pink dragon warrior is offline   Reply With Quote