Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #3181
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

How would you describe offensive tactics? Because, Naruto and Sasuke aren't exactly the planning types...

The rest i all agree with, but i'm not quite sure what you mean by Offensive Tactics.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #3182
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
How would you describe offensive tactics? Because, Naruto and Sasuke aren't exactly the planning types...

The rest i all agree with, but i'm not quite sure what you mean by Offensive Tactics.
By offensive tactics I meant that suit the battlefield by their terms of ability.

Sakura close range heavy hitter and team healer
Naruto mid to short range supplementary fighter
Sai long range striker

There is more to tactics than just planning. Most of Team Kakashi's teamwork is more or less offensive assaults or tag team efforts.

Naruto with his Shadow Clones can provide back up or assist in mid battle strategy.

Sakura can heal damaged comrades and assist in the full frontal attacks

Sai can attack from afar with his Ink Beasts.

Offensive tactics....not the same type of tactics that Shikamaru uses this more like guerrilla warfare tactics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #3183
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

For once some intelligent conversation in a fanclub...reps for both.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #3184
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Now anyway onto Ino.

Her name means pig but I doubt that Kishi will use it the same way he used Shikamaru's and Choji's theme.

Shikamaru when he was about to bury Hidan deers appeared meaning that the Nara clan owns the land and uses the deers to watch over it.

Choji when he fought Jirobo used an new jutsu that cuased him to go skinny and grow butterfly wings made out of chakra. Man for a while there I thought that Choji could rofl pwn Naruto with that in Part 1.

Ino the most Kishi will use with that theme is that Sakura calls her Ino-Pig.

However what do you think?

Should Kishi do something extra with the pig theme around Ino or he sould just leave it alone and focus on another aspect of Ino like flowers or Mind Jutsus?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #3185
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Now anyway onto Ino.

Her name means pig but I doubt that Kishi will use it the same way he used Shikamaru's and Choji's theme.

Shikamaru when he was about to bury Hidan deers appeared meaning that the Nara clan owns the land and uses the deers to watch over it.

Choji when he fought Jirobo used an new jutsu that cuased him to go skinny and grow butterfly wings made out of chakra. Man for a while there I thought that Choji could rofl pwn Naruto with that in Part 1.

Ino the most Kishi will use with that theme is that Sakura calls her Ino-Pig.

However what do you think?

Should Kishi do something extra with the pig theme around Ino or he sould just leave it alone and focus on another aspect of Ino like flowers or Mind Jutsus?

Her name means Boar I believe actually.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #3186
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Her name means Boar I believe actually.
Whatever they are same type of species.

Still answer my question.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #3187
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

No, Ino is WAY too girly for a pig-type of look... xD
Maybe she could name a jutsu after pig, if she ever gains a new one.

@SN: Thanks!

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 01-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #3188
Dwashington7
Ninja Academy Student

Dwashington7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can I join?
Dwashington7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #3189
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

You already did...
Old 01-04-2011, 02:29 PM   #3190
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Anyway the Yamanaka Clan has been the Leaf Clan that has shown the least amount of techniques.

All they showed was Mind Transfer Jutsu, Mind Distraction Jutsu, and the Telepathy thing as well as Fu's Mind Puppet Sealing Jutsu.

I want to see more Mind Jutsus from the Yamanakas especially from Ino. The Mind Jutsus so far hasn't been useful in head on battles.

Mind Transfer is more of reconnaissance technique like the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Mind Puppet Sealing Jutsu is more of a trap technique to capture an target.

Yamanaka Telepathy is more of a communication technique that is good for multiple purposes such as planning, reconnaissance, as well as sending information...not much of an useful technique in battle unless if your using it to send information to an ally about an specific enemy.

Mind Distraction Jutsu out of all the Yamanaka Mind Jutsus has proven more useful in battle. It has shown by Inoichi can stop an opponent, confuse them, and make them attack their own ally but this technique is only handy for dealing with more than one opponent or as a team effort with comrades. However in a filler, Ino did show with this technique one can control a person's every action the same way with Mind Transfer Jutsu but minus the whole going inside their mind to make it work....but I guess this is no different.

Anyway what Im saying is that the Yamanaka Clan needs an Jutsu that can handy in one on one combat.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #3191
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I think Mind Destruction is already good for 1v1 combat since the wiki describes it like it's mind control. But it's wiki and their previous definition was different so who knows. xD

At this point, Ino should've learned it by now, maybe she'll show it in the war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke_sage View Post
I'll join ^_^ Can i?
Quote:
Yeah i got my own reason's please dont laugh at my reason ^^
1st of all
i like ino coz she has a blue eye's like naruto right?
and also i like her mind jutsu
and she's really cute a more like her in naruto shippuden coz she's more grown up hehehe...
K I'll add you and your reasons too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatePuppetMaster48 View Post
i wanna join
Welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
No, Ino is WAY too girly for a pig-type of look... xD
Maybe she could name a jutsu after pig, if she ever gains a new one.
It's because of the whole Inoshikacho thing..

Dude she should totally get a giant boar summon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwashington7 View Post
can I join?
You posted here before but I don't think I've added you yet, so yeah.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #3192
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
It's because of the whole Inoshikacho thing..

Dude she should totally get a giant boar summon.
My mind would be blown if Ino got a summon like that.
Could you imagine Ino riding into a battle on a wild boar?! xDDD

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 01-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #3193
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Or maybe she can possess or control an large boar....but a boar summoning if it has horns....but I highly doubt she will...it doesn't suit her character.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #3194
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

I wonder went will she bw in the war and what she will do?
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #3195
daisuke_sage
Freshmen Academy Student

daisuke_sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
I wonder went will she bw in the war and what she will do?
Maybe she can also be helpful in the war coz she have the medical jutsu's
Maybe there Group will be encounter Asuma and other guys..father of neji
and dan
daisuke_sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #3196
daisuke_sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

K I'll add you and your reasons too.
yeah sure thanks ^_^
Old 01-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #3197
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

i love ino!!! she's hot!!! *grinds a ino picture*

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #3198
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Maybe she can also be helpful in the war coz she have the medical jutsu's
Maybe there Group will be encounter Asuma and other guys..father of neji
and dan
If they were encounter by asuma,do you think they would have to fight each other?
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:02 AM   #3199
daisuke_sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Post Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
If they were encounter by asuma,do you think they would have to fight each other?
maybe they will fight.or maybe not
coz think about it if they fight and asuma lose.
asuma will be proud .coz how much they grow up and grow strong right?
f not maybe they will just talking about the king?
and ETC.....^^v
Old 01-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #3200
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
i love ino!!! she's hot!!! *grinds a ino picture*
Too much information.

Here is the thread:

Tags
ino is awesome