Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2010, 08:04 PM   #2241
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
you know whats funny naruto was 1 ugly child next to choji as for ino and sakura they were cute
i don,t think he was ugly at all
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #2242
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
you know whats funny naruto was 1 ugly child next to choji as for ino and sakura they were cute
I thought Naruto was cute as a child, but not as a baby

Wish we could've seen baby Ino.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #2243
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
i don,t think he was ugly at all
thats because your a girl and im a boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I thought Naruto was cute as a child, but not as a baby

Wish we could've seen baby Ino.
i wish we could also

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:30 PM   #2244
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

[QUOTE=Taker369;3706093]thats because your a girl and im a boy

lol okay if you say so
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #2245
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Skidz/Kinam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ya' know, the only scene of Naruto as a baby I ever saw was when he was crying his eyes out with the seal on him. In short, I don't think we've seen him enough times to judge wether he was that ugly or not. No offence to Taker, just making a point.

Top 5 quotes!
#5:Light- I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
#4:Kaiba- Screw the rules, I have money!!
#3:Nel- Never say a woman is heavy, even if she's realy heavy!!!
#2:Sasuke- I hate the log!!!!
#1:Vegeta- IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

All my theme songs:
Skidz/Kinam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #2246
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i just dont like the naruto character plain and simple i also dont like sakura thats just me though i like the characters people hate such as ino , sasuke , kakuzu and kisame

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #2247
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
i just dont like the naruto character plain and simple i also dont like sakura thats just me though i like the characters people hate such as ino , sasuke , kakuzu and kisame
Hay, I didn't mean anything against you. besides, Kisame is awsome!

I hope you don't mind me asking, how can you like Ino and Kakuzu when he tried to kill her?

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #2248
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz/Kinam View Post
Hay, I didn't mean anything against you. besides, Kisame is awsome!

I hope you don't mind me asking, how can you like Ino and Kakuzu when he tried to kill her?
just because a character tried to kill another character i like dont mean i should hate them it makes u hate but yet love that character

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #2249
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

hey i like everyone
Old 08-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #2250
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

everyones has a favorite character some people like a certain character more then others.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #2251
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
everyones has a favorite character some people like a certain character more then others.
true,i like most of them
Old 08-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #2252
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
just because a character tried to kill another character i like dont mean i should hate them it makes u hate but yet love that character
Good point. After all, Kakuzu's abillities are pritty cool.

I guess the reason I didn't like Sasuke all this time is because he put down Naruto in the first part. But I suppose I can sympathize with Naruto without hating Sasuke. Maby I should give him a chance.

Thanks Taker!!!

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #2253
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'll join.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #2254
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz/Kinam View Post
Ya' know, the only scene of Naruto as a baby I ever saw was when he was crying his eyes out with the seal on him. In short, I don't think we've seen him enough times to judge wether he was that ugly or not. No offence to Taker, just making a point.
I take it you don't read the manga, then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I'll join.
Welcome!

Old 08-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #2255
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

would anyone here cos play as ino ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #2256
Kisamesgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

Kisamesgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would i love ino,s outfit
Old 08-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #2257
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i think her outfit is sweet and cute

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-02-2010, 06:30 AM   #2258
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisamesgirl View Post
i would i love ino,s outfit
me too,i like her outfit
Old 08-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #2259
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
would anyone here cos play as ino ?
I don't cosplay and I look nothing like her, so I wouldn't. xD

Old 08-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #2260
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I take it you don't read the manga, then?
No. I don't want to pay for a book that I'll finish before I even get home when I can watch online for free. Besides, I can't even find them at Wallmart any more.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:

Tags
ino is awesome