Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #2101
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Skidz/Kinam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

I just saw the BEST picture of Ino! She was waring a Hooters girl outfit!!!

Top 5 quotes!
#5:Light- I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
#4:Kaiba- Screw the rules, I have money!!
#3:Nel- Never say a woman is heavy, even if she's realy heavy!!!
#2:Sasuke- I hate the log!!!!
#1:Vegeta- IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

All my theme songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Skidz/Kinam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #2102
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Um, Ino's hair died pink with it down with more uneven bangs to the side but a bit thicker and not as straight? [/QUOTE]

i like it,it sounds like it would be cool
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #2103
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz/Kinam View Post
my hero i must look for that pic

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #2104
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
my hero i must look for that pic
lol
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #2105
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Some discussion topics:

Do you think Ino will be in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and if you do, what moves do you want her to have?

Have you seen any nice looking official viz pictures or screenshots of Ino (so we can put one on here)?

What is the coolest fanart of Ino you have seen? (Don't post it here, describe it, forum rules)
Quote:
I saw that picture. Honestly i think there are better.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #2106
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Some discussion topics:

Do you think Ino will be in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and if you do, what moves do you want her to have?

Have you seen any nice looking official viz pictures or screenshots of Ino (so we can put one on here)?

What is the coolest fanart of Ino you have seen? (Don't post it here, describe it, forum rules)

I can honestly say that I've seen the most popular pic of Ino. Her outfit is just like in Shippuden, only blue, and her skirt is replaced with kind of a loincloth... and I think she has no underware. Her hair, however, looks like it does in the first part, but the front peice is much longer. She's standing at a side veiw but looking at the screen, and she has a kuni in her hand.

I can't make it any more clear than that.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #2107
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
I've seen way better than that too. I just thought it was cool that she was in a costume famous for... you know.
It would be even better if she were in a Playboy bunny outfit, but Kallen has plenty of pictures in that.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #2108
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I can honestly say that I've seen the most popular pic of Ino. Her outfit is just like in Shippuden, only blue, and her skirt is replaced with kind of a loincloth... and I think she has no underware. Her hair, however, looks like it does in the first part, but the front peice is much longer. She's standing at a side veiw but looking at the screen, and she has a kuni in her hand.

wow that sound like a great pic
Old 07-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #2109
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

anything with ino in it is great.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #2110
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yea it is
Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 AM   #2111
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i want a chibi ino avatar.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #2112
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i want a chibi ino avatar.
yea that would be cool
Old 07-15-2010, 12:12 AM   #2113
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it would be epic if u wanna see a pic of her sakuragirl send me a pm

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 05:14 AM   #2114
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
You rule Taker!!!

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #2115
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

I think I've seen that before.

To me, the best fanart I've seen would have to be her standing with her long hair flowing behind her (it's kinda simple so that's how I'd describe it) and it looked kind of spiky, like Jiraiya's. That, or a colorful one where she's holding a photograph and looking all sad.

Also, did anyone see the new Omake of Ino? I don't think it's been subbed yet.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #2116
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You rule Taker!!!
thanks so do u
Quote:
I think I've seen that before.

To me, the best fanart I've seen would have to be her standing with her long hair flowing behind her (it's kinda simple so that's how I'd describe it) and it looked kind of spiky, like Jiraiya's. That, or a colorful one where she's holding a photograph and looking all sad.

Also, did anyone see the new Omake of Ino? I don't think it's been subbed yet.
whats an omake ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #2117
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You rule Taker!!!
yea you do
Old 07-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #2118
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
whats an omake ?
An omake is an extra scene added to the end of most Naruto Shippuden episodes, usually for comedy.
Spoiler:
The one that appeared at the end of episode 169 features Ino, Sakura, & Tsunade.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #2119
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

did it make her look bad ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #2120
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
did it make her look bad ?
Judging from the scenes, no, but I couldn't understand what they were saying since it wasn't subbed.

Tags
ino is awesome