Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #41
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Deh Confidential Chat-Room Of: Ino's Girl and Angel ;3

Birds fly and fish swim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #42
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Birds fly and fish swim
And Katy is not weird!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #43
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

<33333333 I heard my name! D=< Tann tah tann!

My brother is gonna buy...:
A 12-piece original MLP:FIM figurine set.
He didn't tell me, He was gonna buy, 1 set of 12, and another set of 4 ponies.
He confused me. Now, Because Melody knows about it, He has to buy it for her instead of me. >.> Because, His card only got about $75. And Weeeelll, He's ordering the stuff today and now. >.> For shipping and stuff, The $75USD Went to waste cause of Melody and her mother's greedy ways. They can't see someone's got something and she doesn't have it.
That pisses me off, Big time. Really REALLY bad. SHE pisses me off.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #44
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Rescue me!

Ohhhhhh, what are you gonna do? e.e

Old 01-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #45
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yes, Mi'lady.
/Scoops you up in my arms and Recuses you outta harms-way.

Shrug and dust of my shoulderz. xD

R]
Old 01-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #46
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Mi heroe!!! <3333

You should take your anger out on Tyrin the teddy >=D xD

Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #47
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Mi heroe!!! <3333

You should take your anger out on Tyrin the teddy >=D xD
D'aww Shuckz. Dun mention it.

LMAO! OMG! I'mma hurt his feelin'z!

R]
Old 01-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #48
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
D'aww Shuckz. Dun mention it.

LMAO! OMG! I'mma hurt his feelin'z!
*Mentions it*

Do eeeeet!

Old 01-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #49
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Mentions it*

Do eeeeet!
/Drops you off a cliff.
I told you NOT to mention it! ._.

v.v I wouldn't have something to sleep with! ;~;

R]
Old 01-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #50
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

*Falls to my death*Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What about you pillow? xD

Old 01-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #51
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Flies down and grabs you.
o.O There we go.

v.v It's not as comfy as the Tyrin teddy.

R]
Old 01-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #52
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I know you wouldn't let me die =P

Fine!! Keep it xD

Old 01-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #53
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

You played me, Woman! >.>

._. Thankiez. I wouldn't throw it away tho! xD

R]
Old 01-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #54
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm a playa P:

I thought you would rip it apart out of anger xD

Old 01-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #55
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Sagmaster777 has entered the chat room! [9:18 PM]
Hello ladies

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #56
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Hello sage ^^

Old 01-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #57
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I am of the male species.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #58
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Really? I thought you were female 0.0

Old 01-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #59
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hell naw.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #60
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I'm a playa P:

I thought you would rip it apart out of anger xD
o.O You are?!

>.> I would never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Hello ladies
Sagmaster777 has been banned from the chat room! [10:23 PM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
I am of the male species.
I thought you were of the female species. >.>

R]

Tags
agent ambi, angel, chatroom, hayley bepretty!