Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Hozuki vs. Logan [Tourney]

Game: Cops and Robbers. You two try to avoid getting hurt by myself. You can either trip up your opponent or run away.
Turns: 5 each
Rotation: Hozuki, Logan, Me
My character:

Spoiler:
Name: Pool

Visible age: 25

Appearance: 6 ft tall, 193 lbs, muscular, Has his number on his right palm. Wears: a silver jacker that is poofy on the edges, silver gloves(hides his hollow hole on his left hand), a tight black t shirt, form fitting black pants, and black shoes. His face loosely resembles that of starrks. blue eyes, brown hair, is sexy.

Personality: Usually egotistical, gets along with very few people. He takes orders, but might complain a little bit. Enjoys being #1 at everything.

Aspect of death: Ignorance

Zanpakuto Information: Steel based zanpakuto.

Name: Shohi Gin (Literal Translation: Blast Silver)

Appearance: Unreleased, Shohi Gin looks like a Kitchen Knife, with two curved spikes coming out of the sides. Like Minato's Special kunai but a zanpakuto.

Release Phrase: Crash, Shohi Gin

Looks: A spinning gyro of metal forms around me. My head is covered in what looks like a knight's helmet. My zanpakuto is turned into two giant Kanabos(look up what a kanabo is)
My hierro is replaced with pure metal.

Techniques: Metal Burst, Metal Wave, Silver World, Weapon Manifestation, Metal Control

Extra: If Pool's helmet gets shattered, he enters rage mode. In rage mode, his metal armor grows even stronger and his metal takes on a strange new form. Gold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hozuki vs. Logan [Tourney]

(at least i dont have to go first because i dont understand what i need to do XD )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol, sorry. Btw, Idk what this is.... but anyway.

Spoiler:

Basic Information

Name: Yuka Terron
Birthday: June 12
Appearance: White long hair, tied in a side ponytail in battle. Black jumpsuit. Black heels.

Backstory:
Spoiler:
Yuka was only a little girl once she realized her deadly kekkei genkai. Her mother kept it secret and her dad did too. Once she realized it, she was kicked out of the house, recognized as a threat that didn't know how to control her powers.

Spoiler:

She was already 13 by the time she started working for the secret organization known as Assasination and Targeting Organization (A.T.O). The A.T.O were an organization who made the bingo book. They send skilled spies all over the world to scout,spy and kill. The spies are barely seen. Yuka grew up and became a loyal spy by 15.

Clan Information
Name of the Clan: Terron

Kekkei Genkai: Gensohenkan- Gensohenkan is the art of Elemental Body Transformation. It's the ability to transform into elements. By making your atoms mutate, you can make a part of your body or your whole body transform into any element.

Jutsu Information
Element Affinity: Water
Element Affinity 2: Fire

So um... I guess I'll post...?

---

I see a cop car on the edge of the street. "Crap." I backflip 5 times.

"Mist Release: Obscuring Vision" Mist is released from my mouth so whoever the cop is can't see anything. My free hand (becuase my other one is carrying a bag of money XD) turns to lava and I smother it on the street. If the car touches the lava, then it burns. I then start running.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 08-08-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

( I am gonna wait till pool explains..... )

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You two run away from me. If I can hit you with any of my attacks you lose. Try to throw me off trail or whatever. I will stay in character. You two can attack eachother to slow eachother down too

Old 08-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I will let hozui redo his move if he wants.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naahh... I'm good. Added a sentence to be specific

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I then see that my opponent and partner in crime starts running. I then see the police car "Oh god." I then start running. "Why do I always let you hold the money?!" I keep running when everything gets misty. "Equalibrium style! Perfect vision." I can then see perfectly with a correct balance of light and dark. Making the mist not affect me. I jump into the air over the lava and barely dont get burned to death. I then use "Light syle: Burning beams!" I shoot beams of light at the car, trying to hit it and destroy it. "Dark style: Dark meteors." Giant balls of darkness fall from the sky and attempt to hit hozuki. I then throw a paper bomb kunai at hozuki. "Light style: "Light spped." I start to run very fast. nowhere near light speed. But still I cantch up to and pass hozuki.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Lol, sorry. Btw, Idk what this is.... but anyway.

Spoiler:

Basic Information

Name: Yuka Terron
Birthday: June 12
Appearance: White long hair, tied in a side ponytail in battle. Black jumpsuit. Black heels.

Backstory:
Spoiler:
Yuka was only a little girl once she realized her deadly kekkei genkai. Her mother kept it secret and her dad did too. Once she realized it, she was kicked out of the house, recognized as a threat that didn't know how to control her powers.

Spoiler:

She was already 13 by the time she started working for the secret organization known as Assasination and Targeting Organization (A.T.O). The A.T.O were an organization who made the bingo book. They send skilled spies all over the world to scout,spy and kill. The spies are barely seen. Yuka grew up and became a loyal spy by 15.

Clan Information
Name of the Clan: Terron

Kekkei Genkai: Gensohenkan- Gensohenkan is the art of Elemental Body Transformation. It's the ability to transform into elements. By making your atoms mutate, you can make a part of your body or your whole body transform into any element.

Jutsu Information
Element Affinity: Water
Element Affinity 2: Fire

So um... I guess I'll post...?

---

I see a cop car on the edge of the street. "Crap." I backflip 5 times.

"Mist Release: Obscuring Vision" Mist is released from my mouth so whoever the cop is can't see anything. My free hand (becuase my other one is carrying a bag of money XD) turns to lava and I smother it on the street. If the car touches the lava, then it burns. I then start running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I then see that my opponent and partner in crime starts running. I then see the police car "Oh god." I then start running. "Why do I always let you hold the money?!" I keep running when everything gets misty. "Equalibrium style! Perfect vision." I can then see perfectly with a correct balance of light and dark. Making the mist not affect me. I jump into the air over the lava and barely dont get burned to death. I then use "Light syle: Burning beams!" I shoot beams of light at the car, trying to hit it and destroy it. "Dark style: Dark meteors." Giant balls of darkness fall from the sky and attempt to hit hozuki. I then throw a paper bomb kunai at hozuki. "Light style: "Light spped." I start to run very fast. nowhere near light speed. But still I cantch up to and pass hozuki.
I step out of my car, with awesome cop shades on. "You two are going to be in for a world of hurt." I immediately take to the skies(bleach people can 'float' from sp) to get out of the mist that enveloped me. The light beams destroy the car, and now I have a personal grudge against one of them. I see that the one that is getting away faster is the one that shot the light. I sonido in front of him and draw my sword and slash down at him. I then attempt a roundhouse kick to his torso. I sonido to the other guy running and will the metal from a nearby building to come and attack him (hozuki) with a wrecking ball like attack. After I fire a few bala(fast and weak cero) at him at close range.

Old 08-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Oh, don't complain." He then shoot beams of light at the car. "Yosh!" I then see him summon dark meteors from the sky, aimed at me.

"WDH MAN!" I throw the bag of money to one side. "Gensohenkan: RELEASE!" I turn into lightning, increasing my speed. I then run and dodge the meteors, barely. Even with lightning speed, I walk to the bag of money and retrieve it. I continue running until a ball of freaking metal is being aimed at me. "They're going hardcore." I drop the bag of money again and put my hands up towards the ball of metal. My hands turn into fire, a dark red type of fire.

"Combustion Ray!" A heavy cannon of fire is shot out of my hands. The metal melts and drop on the building. "Water Style: Jet Blasts" Very strong blasts of water bursts out of my mouth and clashes with the Bala, cancellign it out. I then backflip a few meters.

"Fire Style: Tiger's Roar" A tigerhead-shaped piece of fire forms and it attempts to strike the poliece officer. I then grab the bag of money and backflip 20 metres.

"Water Style: Tidal Wave!" A giant wave of water (as tall as the buildings) appears and is gaining speed. I then turn into water and keep running, this way it won't affect me.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 08-08-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I then see i destroyed the car. I look back at it. I finaly turn my head to see the cop right ahead of me. He slashes at me. I rip my sword out and pary the speed of my pary and its incorect positioning due to the little time I had to stop it bruise my arm. I see you lifting your leg and I flip backwards. Right as he disapeers. I see he attacks my partner/enemy and when I decide I should do something the tsunami comes at me. I then see that hozuki turns to water. "Light style, burning barrier!" I create a burning barrier of light around me, stoping the tsunami from harming me. "Equalibrium style: Equal clones." Three clones of me form. They then go super fast and catch up to water hozuki and explode. Destroying the foundations of a large scyscraper It then falls towards hozuki. Attempting to crush him and get him out of the picture. "Darkness style: Blink" I start disapeering in the darkness of the night and reapearing further away. I keep doing this until I am way ahead. I go in a zigzag pattern to make it hareder to attack me.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Oh, don't complain." He then shoot beams of light at the car. "Yosh!" I then see him summon dark meteors from the sky, aimed at me.

"WDH MAN!" I throw the bag of money to one side. "Gensohenkan: RELEASE!" I turn into lightning, increasing my speed. I then run and dodge the meteors, barely. Even with lightning speed, I walk to the bag of money and retrieve it. I continue running until a ball of freaking metal is being aimed at me. "They're going hardcore." I drop the bag of money again and put my hands up towards the ball of metal. My hands turn into fire, a dark red type of fire.

"Combustion Ray!" A heavy cannon of fire is shot out of my hands. The metal melts and drop on the building. (I dunno what bala is... so could you explain that? )

"Water Style: Tidal Wave!" A giant wave of water (as tall as the buildings) appears and is gaining speed. I then turn into water and keep running, this way it won't affect me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I then see i destroyed the car. I look back at it. I finaly turn my head to see the cop right ahead of me. He slashes at me. I rip my sword out and pary the speed of my pary and its incorect positioning due to the little time I had to stop it bruise my arm. I see you lifting your leg and I flip backwards. Right as he disapeers. I see he attacks my partner/enemy and when I decide I should do something the tsunami comes at me. I then see that hozuki turns to water. "Light style, burning barrier!" I create a burning barrier of light around me, stoping the tsunami from harming me. "Equalibrium style: Equal clones." Three clones of me form. They then go super fast and catch up to water hozuki and explode. Destroying the foundations of a large scyscraper It then falls towards hozuki. Attempting to crush him and get him out of the picture. "Darkness style: Blink" I start disapeering in the darkness of the night and reapearing further away. I keep doing this until I am way ahead. I go in a zigzag pattern to make it hareder to attack me.
"Silver Cero." I hold my left palm out towards the tsunami and a scolding hot silver cero comes out. It meets the tsunami and makes it evaporate. I catch up to Hozuki and stab at him with my sword. I will the metal in more buildings to form into deadly bullets. I fire them all at great speeds towards logan in a horizontal path so that at least some of those are guaranteed to hit if he doesn't do anything.

Old 08-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(How do you determine the winner?)

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I see Pool attempt to stab me. "Gensohenkan: RELEASE!" Part of me transforms into lava. The sword shanked the lava. It did hurt because it IS a part of me. Now all of me is lava and I go back a bit, out of range of his sword. I turn to normal. I backflip 20 metres.

"Ok, seriously." I sighed as I see Logan make clones. "I HAVE THE MONEY, IF YOU KILL ME, YOU KILL THE MONEY!" I yell. The clones catch up and explode. I had enough time to jump to the side, but suffered some burns from the explosion. I then see a skyscraper fall towards me.

"Combustion Finger Ray" The top part of my index finger is burning with a deep red fire. I then point towards the skyscraper and draw a circle in it, causing a piece to fall down. I sidestep and it falls right next to me, I then get on the piece of skyscraper and the building falls around me, I come out the hole I made and jumped onto the road.

I backflip 20 metres.

"Mist Release: Rising Steam" A part of the road becomes heated. Steam rises from it, creating mirages. "Shadow Clone Jutsu" If there weren't enough of me already, there's more mirages. One is me, or two, or... nevermind.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 08-08-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozki forgets about pool and is stabbed in the chest and dies......

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #16
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Ok, seriously." I sighed as I see Logan make clones. "I HAVE THE MONEY, IF YOU KILL ME, YOU KILL THE MONEY!" I yell. The clones catch up and explode. I had enough time to jump to the side, but suffered some burns from the explosion. I then see a skyscraper fall towards me.

"Combustion Finger Ray" The top part of my index finger is burning with a deep red fire. I then point towards the skyscraper and draw a circle in it, causing a piece to fall down. I sidestep and it falls right next to me, I then get on the piece of skyscraper and the building falls around me, I come out the hole I made and jumped onto the road.

I backflip 20 metres.

"Mist Release: Rising Steam" A part of the road becomes heated. Steam rises from it, creating mirages. "Shadow Clone Jutsu" If there weren't enough of me already, there's more mirages. One is me, or two, or... nevermind.
You got hit because you didn't counter me. Logan wins
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

you edited it after I said that you forgot to counter pool.

I then start to celebrate that I won. Then bullets come at me. "Light style, Light missles." I shoot missles of light into the bullets that would hit me. Causing them to explode before they hit me "Yay I win!"

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

But I started making the post before Pool posted D=. But I guess you're mean and don't believe me *Runs away crying dramatically*

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Logan makes it to the finals :x

Old 08-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But I started making the post before Pool posted D=. But I guess you're mean and don't believe me *Runs away crying dramatically*
I pointed it out before you edited. Making the validity of your edit 0.

But GG anyway!

Spoiler: