Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden boxset 9

My friend and I found out that on facebook that it is coming out sometime in January 2012 which means we will soon have the entire season of the three tales arc soon. Then after that we we get to the good stuff. I can't wait to have it on dvd. They haven't shown the exact date yet but we should see it on that sites that would show it really soon hopefully by next week.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden boxset 9

Would you mind providing link to this source?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ok then here it is. This is the only information we have for right now.

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialVIZMedia
Old 11-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Ok then here it is. This is the only information we have for right now.

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialVIZMedia
I think you meant to post this link instead: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialVIZM...40838439304732

But anyways, thank you!

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
I think you meant to post this link instead: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialVIZM...40838439304732

But anyways, thank you!
Yeah sorry and no problem. Thank god we finally know its coming out even I was getting a little woried.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This sure is awesome news!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah it sure is especially since it will get us closer to the good stuff and if you haven't seen what happens after all this you'll find out more stuff that you don't know behind the characters and be surprised on what goes on there.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #8
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah it sure is especially since it will get us closer to the good stuff and if you haven't seen what happens after all this you'll find out more stuff that you don't know behind the characters and be surprised on what goes on there.
ooooooo, yeah........ I cant wait! I am so HYPED!!!!! you have no idea........

Old 11-02-2011, 11:05 PM   #9
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
ooooooo, yeah........ I cant wait! I am so HYPED!!!!! you have no idea........
Yes if you liked all the fights and stuff before then your really going to love what happens later.lol
Old 11-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #10
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yes if you liked all the fights and stuff before then your really going to love what happens later.lol
Oooooo.....yes buddy! Im deffinitely aware of that little fact! I dont know exactly what will happen, but I deffinitely know of whats to come!!!!!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #11
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oooooo.....yes buddy! Im deffinitely aware of that little fact! I dont know exactly what will happen, but I deffinitely know of whats to come!!!!!
lol I can tell. Well don't worry I won't spoil it but I will tell you that you'll enjoy it alot I know I have when I did. And yeah you can kinda tell some of the things that might happen.^^
Old 11-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #12
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol I can tell. Well don't worry I won't spoil it but I will tell you that you'll enjoy it alot I know I have when I did. And yeah you can kinda tell some of the things that might happen.^^
Yup!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #13
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup!
lol Ok and hopefully the boxset after it will be out in April.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #14
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol Ok and hopefully the boxset after it will be out in April.
YES! Im really hoping for that to come, myself! But, I dont mean to rub this in, but......I sure hope that it will hit itunes in around January too! And I hope that theyll give us 12 instant episodes just like they did just recently with volume 9!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YES! Im really hoping for that to come, myself! But, I dont mean to rub this in, but......I sure hope that it will hit itunes in around January too! And I hope that theyll give us 12 instant episodes just like they did just recently with volume 9!
Yeah im sure it will as long as they keep the scedule the same.^^ And yeah it would be nice to know exactly how many episodes they will have in that boxset before it comes and it would be really nice if the had 13 or more episodes.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #16
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah im sure it will as long as they keep the scedule the same.^^ And yeah it would be nice to know exactly how many episodes they will have in that boxset before it comes and it would be really nice if the had 13 or more episodes.
You know, thats true! Because right now, we have no idea, what the segmented amounts will be like for this next season. Although, Im seeing that its around 30 episodes or so, total. So, when you divide the total number by 2, then it should give you some what of an estimate of, what might come on each boxset individually.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #17
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You know, thats true! Because right now, we have no idea, what the segmented amounts will be like for this next season. Although, Im seeing that its around 30 episodes or so, total. So, when you divide the total number by 2, then it should give you some what of an estimate of, what might come on each boxset individually.
I do know the next season will have quite a bit and it should take at least a few boxsets or close to it at least.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #18
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I do know the next season will have quite a bit and it should take at least a few boxsets or close to it at least.
Yeah, Im thinking so. But in the main sceme of things, most of the episodes might take up to 2 boxsets! And Im getting the feeling that, since the next season is over 30 episodes long, we might end up getting 13 or more, in the next 2 boxsets. And if my theory is correct, then there should be more episodes from this next season, that might seep into the 3rd boxset, from now. UNLESS, they give us 14 PLUS episodes for these next couple of volumes, (Which I kind of doubt). But, we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #19
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, Im thinking so. But in the main sceme of things, most of the episodes might take up to 2 boxsets! And Im getting the feeling that, since the next season is over 30 episodes long, we might end up getting 13 or more, in the next 2 boxsets. And if my theory is correct, then there should be more episodes from this next season, that might seep into the 3rd boxset, from now. UNLESS, they give us 14 PLUS episodes for these next couple of volumes, (Which I kind of doubt). But, we'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah they might do that depending and that would be really nice if they did that. But yeah we'll find that out soon enough hopefully starting in April and even if they put 13 or more hopefully the scedule will still be the same.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah they might do that depending and that would be really nice if they did that. But yeah we'll find that out soon enough hopefully starting in April and even if they put 13 or more hopefully the scedule will still be the same.
Yep, and Im betting it will. Becuase, from what I believe, I dont think Viz can afford to put NS under a big hiatus, right now. Becuase, Viz only owns about a few anime properties, right now. And funimation has several! But, then again, I dont think any of Funimation's shows are on TV, besides reruns of FMA Brotherhood.