Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Tears like Pearls

Tears like Pearls.

Like sand and rain, falling at my feet
Like drops of beautiful white pearl,
Falling across my face, caressing my cheek
The dew of a morning flower,
Grows crisp and stagnant around my heart
And it was then that I knew:

What ever is white and soft
Must soon yellow and age, wrinkling and aging
In the winds of time, they say it must all blow away.
I knew the stars would fall, but it would never be for me
They would cry at the lose of you, at the sorrow you feel
Watch as you foolishly danced with anyone and no one,
But they would never cry for me.

I knew in these few moments, that the crystalline moon
Would never mourn for me, who am I to expect it to?
Not you, not as brilliant, not as cunning or cruel enough.
What is mine must carry on in silence.
What is mine must burn on it's own,
No yellowed linen is half as deserving of a mourning vigil
As the softest red silk, or the purest white cotton.

And even as the pearls drip from me now,
They are not worthy of pity,
Of soft condolences, for who am I?
Not the blemish free red rose,
Not the tallest of the young slender cherry trees.
I am a meek urchin come up from the sea,
Irregular, and not natural to dry land.

As the words fall across me,
Like a rough sea storm, I know what I am.
The sea foam wrapped around my ankle,
As I shout to the heavens and oceans to take me home,
I have found my voice.
As I throw the petals of the red rose into the unforgiving waves,
I discover myself.
And as I throw my weather begotten linen to the winds,
I have saved my soul.

Though the moon should not wish to smile on me,
He does.
Though the stars should not fall for me,
They rise instead;
To fill my soul, and no one else, with a song.
And though no one would miss me,
I must find my own worth, all my own.

These pearls, these tears,
That fall from my eyes,
And caress my cheek, these are mine.
And I know, someday, they will be worth more to someone,
Than they are to me.

Last edited by Danielle; 12-18-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:02 AM   #2
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tears like Pearls

i liked the last part very true
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Thank you.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Awww! This is most cutest poem ever! ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Aw, thanks. ^^

I was watching a movie last night and it kinda spoke to how I was feeling, so I wrote.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Stunning, fantastic writing work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you, Kiseki. <3

Old 12-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Wow so pretty
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you. ^^

Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Awwww!! This is excellent, just wonderful!! *sniff, sniff*

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

^__^ Thank you very much! <3

Old 12-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #12
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Thank you. ^^
Your welcome
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #13
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
^__^ Thank you very much! <3
You're welcome!! That was great!

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #14
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks again. There were some errors I fixed that I didn't catch last night.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #15
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Oh that's good, got always room for improvement huh? Awesome!

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-15-2011, 05:22 AM   #16
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Box

The box kept secrets, locked up tight.
Dreams, frustrations, pain and dark things...
Things never once comprehensible.
Disorganized and chaotic, but tight and safe.
Though now, I know, safety like this is overrated.

My box was small, but it held onto so much.
There, I stuffed everything, a poor steward,
To a poorly kept field.
Now and then it would burst and well over.
Shame

Guilt

And incomprehensible tangled things.

Now it isn't here, the box vanished
Leaving its key in its place.
This key...fades away too.
What does it mean?

Old 01-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Love it, food friend!!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #18
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you, Food Friend.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Huzzah. This is awesome =D

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #20
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster read a poem =D

Can you feel your literary horizon broaden? o.o