Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default A vs Tsunade

distance: 75 meters
both are bloodlusted
A still has both arms
both have no knowledge
Restrictions: A's lightning armor has been weakened so their speed and strength are =
if tsunade uses regeneration, shell die in 5 min.

COMMENT!!!!

your mother loves me.

Last edited by RasenGrenadier; 01-01-2012 at 07:06 PM.
RasenGrenadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: A vs Tsunade

A punches Tsunade...........She uses Mitotic regen after miraculously surviving the punch...........A punches her again.

Honestly though, Tsunade's only way to win is if she can summon Katsuyu and even with that I doubt she'd win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

A. Between both of their super human strength, I'd say he's stronger than Tsunade. And if he could use his strength to his advantage, Tsunade might not be able to heal in time.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #4
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
A. Between both of their super human strength, I'd say he's stronger than Tsunade. And if he could use his strength to his advantage, Tsunade might not be able to heal in time.
Nah, I'd say Tsunade is stronger physically, Though A has speed on his side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

i was thinking the same. i was wondering who would say that her regeneration could overcome liger bomb lol

your mother loves me.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenGrenadier View Post
i was thinking the same. i was wondering who would say that her regeneration could overcome liger bomb lol
She's basicly Immortal while she has Mitotic regen active so I don't think Liger bomb would finish her if its active, but A can simply dodge every one of her attacks until it runs out.....

I'm a huge Tsunade fan but A is just way too fast and powerful for her.

Old 01-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
She's basicly Immortal while she has Mitotic regen active so I don't think Liger bomb would finish her if its active, but A can simply dodge every one of her attacks until it runs out.....

after thinking about it i actually see her surviving in that situation...

does anyone think allowing summons will help tsunade at all?

your mother loves me.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Is this a spite thread? Honestly.

I haven't even been keeping up with the manga and unless Tsunade has gained any new feats, which I sure would have heard about, Tsunade is incapable of keeping up with A in terms of speed so he inevitably wins this only because of speed.

She would stand more of a chance if speed had been equalized. Perhaps Katsuyu could save her but I just don't see her having the time to summon her.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #9
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

OP has changed.

your mother loves me.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

I don't see Tsunade healing herself if she gets her head blown off.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #11
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tsunade may have stronger punches but A's too fast for her and summons are restricted so A wins.

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #12
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I'm also a Tsunade fan but....

A has both arms and Tsunade can't summon.

Obviously A wins...

Since A already won...

Could we have a match with A only having one hand and allow Tsunade have summons?

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #13
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Is this a spite thread? Honestly.

I haven't even been keeping up with the manga and unless Tsunade has gained any new feats, which I sure would have heard about, Tsunade is incapable of keeping up with A in terms of speed so he inevitably wins this only because of speed.

She would stand more of a chance if speed had been equalized. Perhaps Katsuyu could save her but I just don't see her having the time to summon her.
No summons = Tsunade loses.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 AM   #14
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

With speed equalised, A is more or less just a physically weaker version of Tsunade. They both have fantastic resilience, they both punch holes in walls, they both have gargantuan chakra reserves. The only difference is Tsunade has medical ninjutsu to heal herself back again, and a giant acid spitting, dividing, meat shield [Katsuyu] which can cause havoc over the battlefield.

There's no way A wins under the given conditions.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
With speed equalised, A is more or less just a physically weaker version of Tsunade. They both have fantastic resilience, they both punch holes in walls, they both have gargantuan chakra reserves. The only difference is Tsunade has medical ninjutsu to heal herself back again, and a giant acid spitting, dividing, meat shield [Katsuyu] which can cause havoc over the battlefield.

What?

A's has broken through Susano'o. Until Tsunade shows any strength of equlaivalent power she is weaker.

But apparently their speed and strength are equal according to the OP, but it didn't say anthing about A defensive powers weaking; thus, A wins. Tsunade doesn't have anythign to break through A's shield is Sasuke's chidori can't break it.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-02-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #16
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So their speed and strength are equal? That's pretty much all A has besides durability with the raiten shroud. Tsunade still has medical techniques + summons at her side
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #17
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

A still has better defence in my oppinion.
dont forget hes still has the Full defencive capabilities of lightning armor, and plus hes a pretty buff guy, hes should be able to take more powerful hits than the average shinobi.

your mother loves me.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #18
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wooster, when putting all of his body strength into a power bomb, A managed to create a crater in the ground smaller than one Tsunade made with just her heel. Can you imagine a Tsunade power bomb? Bahaha. Also, lets not forget that she lifted and manuevered Gamabuntas sword, more impressive than breaking a rib of a weakened Susano'o if you ask me. Mind you, strength is equalised here, so I guess it isn't important.

Also, I'm aware that he has incredible resilience and durability, however Chidori and Chidori Sharp Spear did pierce him; albeit they did very little damage. Although they are different types of damage their destructive capability isn't as high, if you compare what a Chidori or Raikiri can do to a large rock to what a punch from Tsunade can do to it, there is a great difference. I'm sure A can take a few hits from Tsunade and shrug off the damage, but eventually he's going to be too wounded. Tsunade can probably take at least one hit and still be able to move, given that she still appeared capable of moving somewhat after being hit by Chou Shinra Tensei. She has the luxury of medical ninjutsu and Sozou Saisei to fall back on, though, and her giant slug to act as a distraction should she require the help. Though honestly, Katsuyu alone is too much of a challenge for A.

Last edited by Lady Tsunade; 01-02-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wooster, when putting all of his body strength into a power bomb, A managed to create a crater in the ground smaller than one Tsunade made with just her heel. Can you imagine a Tsunade power bomb? Bahaha. Also, lets not forget that she lifted and manuevered Gamabuntas sword, more impressive than breaking a rib of a weakened Susano'o if you ask me. Mind you, strength is equalised here, so I guess it isn't important.

Also, I'm aware that he has incredible resilience and durability, however Chidori and Chidori Sharp Spear did pierce him; albeit they did very little damage. Although they are different types of damage their destructive capability isn't as high, if you compare what a Chidori or Raikiri can do to a large rock to what a punch from Tsunade can do to it, there is a great difference. I'm sure A can take a few hits from Tsunade and shrug off the damage, but eventually he's going to be too wounded. Tsunade can probably take at least one hit and still be able to move, given that she still appeared capable of moving somewhat after being hit by Chou Shinra Tensei. She has the luxury of medical ninjutsu and Sozou Saisei to fall back on, though, and her giant slug to act as a distraction should she require the help. Though honestly, Katsuyu alone is too much of a challenge for A.
That is because A's power was focused. Tsunade's power spreads out. Essentially, a matter of force per area i.e pressure.

Again, force not stength. Rocks are brittle so she can cause large area damage to them. A also blew of Kisame's(Zetsu's) head. Tsunade's attacks have yet to remove any appendage from any opponent even when fighting the gooey Orochimaru.

Again Tsunade's attack are large area attacks, meaning they are even more unlikely to damage A's armor. Chidori is focused and barely got through.

This is like the difference between the sun's energy and a laser. The sun has much more intensity. But the intensity per area of a laser is ten of thousands of times greater. Tsunade just does have a single attack that can break through the lightning armor, plain and simple.

Katsuya can't do a thing to A. It is electrical armor after all. Acid isn't doing a thing to that. If Tsunade isn't damaging A, she can't retreat to heal herself because he will be right on her. Using mitonic regenration is an automatic lose for Tsunade because she won't be able to damge A in the five minutes, and thus, die according to the OP.

In overview, Tsunade only uses physical attacks, so she can't damage A.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #20
Lady Tsunade
Old.

I'm not even going to attempt arguing this, trying to get me to understand physics is like trying to draw blood from a stone. D: