Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-15-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

MatKnapers is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Darui Vs Zabuza

Simple match, Darui Vs Zabuza, no restrictions

PSN- matknapers18
MatKnapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Darui Vs Zabuza

that is hard but im gonna go with Zabuza

cuse he has the hidden mist technique and i cant see Darui finding Zabuza in the mist

Zabuzu sneaks up behind him a kills him after all he is the demon of the hidden mist and was known for his silent killing
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

Yes but remember Darui has black lightning, black panter and water and lightning release.

Darui has far more complicated and better qualiy techniques than Zabuza. He also has great intelligence and speed which makes it highly likely for him to get caught out by Zabuza.

PSN- matknapers18
Old 01-15-2012, 02:37 AM   #4
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatKnapers View Post
Yes but remember Darui has black lightning, black panter and water and lightning release.

Darui has far more complicated and better qualiy techniques than Zabuza. He also has great intelligence and speed which makes it highly likely for him to get caught out by Zabuza.
yeah but his hidden mist would probally be way to strong and he would not get a chance to hit him, it basically makes darui blind

Kakashi had to see out of his nose i think
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 01-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yea because the mist is so thick Kakashi couldn't see anything.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kakashi used his Sharingan. Darui would use black lighting at every angle if he gets the mist up or he could hit him before he gets the mist up.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #7
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't think Sharingan helped at all. Hidden Mist is a perfect counter to sharingan, which is probably why Zabuza used it. It may not even be IC

Wait. of course its IC. -_-.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nah I think it's IC given his reputation and the fact of using it as an Edo. But from my knowledge he only really got damage off hurting other people, not going for Kakashi himself. Could have been he was too skilled, or that he wanted to exploit Kakashi's weakness by having the bridge builder there.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I thought Sharingan could see chakra? I don't really remember its been like 5 years since I watched zabuza. Darui could still send black lighting everywhere around him.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nah it's chakra mist so he can't see through it.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #11
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Nah it's chakra mist so he can't see through it.
Right, I thought it was just mist.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #12
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

How far does the mist stretch?? and how far/large can make Darui make his black lightning go? cause surely If Darui created a big enough wave/attack of Black lightning it could cover all Zabuza's mist making it a guaranteed hit. Correct if im wrong

PSN- matknapers18
Old 01-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #13
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatKnapers View Post
How far does the mist stretch?? and how far/large can make Darui make his black lightning go? cause surely If Darui created a big enough wave/attack of Black lightning it could cover all Zabuza's mist making it a guaranteed hit. Correct if im wrong
i dont think he can make the black lightning go all around him

he would just be firing blindly

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 01-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #14
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
he would just be firing blindly
that dosent mean it wouldnt work?

PSN- matknapers18
Old 01-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #15
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Assuming darui can use his other senses to detect zabuza through hidden mist technique, he might win