Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #41
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Vat, IWD.

I'd gladly help around if people need me. Not that I'm in consideration.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-30-2011, 03:07 AM   #42
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Updated, added Vat, added burrow access. Wooster's in charge. o/
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:13 AM   #43
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd do this again, since the only reason I even come here anymore is because I like to read the posts. Don't know if that's cool by you though.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:00 AM   #44
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Become a BG mod, yes or no?

Probably have one more spot open. Feel free to volunteer if you think you can hack it. If you're new, don't bother.
Are you going to leave the forums entirely?

If you still feel nostalgic or anything else you know what to do.

One cannot take the duty by himself.

IWD, you can always ask Dudemeister to come back now that you are mod.

Nah jk, do as you wish.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #45
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What are the duties of a mod?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #46
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Watch over the forum and remove inappropriate content.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #47
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Updated, added Vat, added burrow access. Wooster's in charge. o/
Woosters the new quasi admin of this section? Da new chief?

do not retire as a vs debater TBC you do that and I will find you and go Clint Eastwood on your ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
What are the duties of a mod?
I'm essentially comparable to a grounds keeper or security guard with Wooster being post Captain and TBC being property manager/road supervisor
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #48
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Are you going to leave the forums entirely?

If you still feel nostalgic or anything else you know what to do.

One cannot take the duty by himself.

IWD, you can always ask Dudemeister to come back now that you are mod.

Nah jk, do as you wish.
Dudemeister if one of the 3 reasons I would return, and that'd be to miserable all of his accounts and any further created thereafter.

Wooster is but an Smod, but he's 2nd in command of the BG anyway. With me gone, he has pick over who is Modded and demodded, and all that stuff. I just ask that you respect him, even though he's not the casual debater that I am.

And I hope the other Quasis work with him and make his life easier.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #49
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

shouldn't you promote wooster to quasi then? and make an S mod in his place?

oh and don't retire from debating tbc..do not do that
Old 12-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #50
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dudemeister if one of the 3 reasons I would return, and that'd be to miserable all of his accounts and any further created thereafter.

Wooster is but an Smod, but he's 2nd in command of the BG anyway. With me gone, he has pick over who is Modded and demodded, and all that stuff. I just ask that you respect him, even though he's not the casual debater that I am.

And I hope the other Quasis work with him and make his life easier.
I could understand why you don't like him.

Anyway TBC are you leaving all forums here?

YOu will be missed. Not to mention you are one of the few 09ers left.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #51
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
shouldn't you promote wooster to quasi then? and make an S mod in his place?

oh and don't retire from debating tbc..do not do that
For now, we have enough Quasis. If my leave is permanent I'll try and get him in on my place. But hopefully Ashen and Maik will do what they can to help out here.

And yes Zig, I'm leaving after this weekend. For how long, Im not sure. Possibly for good.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #52
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Is Ashen a Quasi? I thought he was a MOTM, because that's what his badge says.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #53
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, he's a Quasi. Maik, Toma, myself and Ashen.

Err is a technical Quasi.

Muffin is dating the head honcho so she's got powers too.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes, I have no special powers. But...maybe Pat can help me. P:

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #55
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
For now, we have enough Quasis. If my leave is permanent I'll try and get him in on my place. But hopefully Ashen and Maik will do what they can to help out here.

And yes Zig, I'm leaving after this weekend. For how long, Im not sure. Possibly for good.
You are leaving because of BG or something else or many issues not just here?

Pardon me for my further inquiry.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #56
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Several reasons. The BG is really my favorite place here, and would likely be the only reason I stayed. Admittedly though, the BG fiasco from before never did leave me the same. It's mostly because of unappreciative people, whiny kids, douchebags on FAIL that never quit yapping, and I'm moving across the country anyway, so it's a fresh start.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He is leaving because of my ugly face.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #58
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

you leaving leaves me with one less good debater here even if I don't agree with your conclusions your debate style is good..your loss is gonna hurt this place

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-30-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #59
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

<333 Wooster

Ashen isn't going to do anything to you. You report to Wooster lol. Ashen's not a scary monster, he's actually quite nice. And he tries to stay out of the BGs anyway.

I'd report to wooster or Maik if I were you.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #60
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
<333 Wooster

Ashen isn't going to do anything to you. You report to Wooster lol. Ashen's not a scary monster, he's actually quite nice. And he tries to stay out of the BGs anyway.

I'd report to wooster or Maik if I were you.

alrighty then..so Woosters Da chief then?

you aren't staying to argue?