Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #101
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Luffy vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
You should read:

Wooser's, Devil Lawyer's, and My conversations about the Future of Naruto in space combat.

lmao ninjas in space. Having interplanetary conflicts. They are better of going with demon gods.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #102
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Planes, As and Automobiles

They would only need pirates and monkeys and it hit all the things men love.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #103
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
lmao ninjas in space. Having interplanetary conflicts. They are better of going with demon gods.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #104
Towerworld
Genin

Towerworld is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I was about to say..I literally have no idea who the hell you are
It's of no importance.
Towerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #105
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well according to Towerdude, he does not recall his NF username.

Anyway he is quite familiar with OBD.
so long as i don't accused of anything again lol
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #106
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so long as i am not accused of anything again lol
You and I both.

False accusations worst thing ever. Yet the accusers sometimes fall back with the "why so serious"

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #107
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You and I both.

False accusations worst thing ever. Yet the accusers sometimes fall back with the "why so serious"
you too eh?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #108
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
In all seriousness though going totally outrageous is not necessarily a bad thing. Plenty of shows of did it DB and yyh is famous for it. The only issue is the build up. If the build up was sloppy you are gonna catch it from the fans.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #109
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you too eh?
Its very rare thankfully.
Including the one I recently went through as we all know.

Although that guy just kept hounding even though I tried to wash my hands.

The behavior was like the equivalent of shooting an intefering bystander trying to peacefully back off or retreat with manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
In all seriousness though going totally outrageous is not necessarily a bad thing. Plenty of shows of did it DB and yyh is famous for it. The only issue is the build up. If the build up was sloppy you are gonna catch it from the fans.
You know I have this minor feeling deep down.

That assuming Kishimoto cares.

He may give Team 7 the final fight or at least Naruto from Rikudo Sennin himself or a test from him.

It would be like in some alternate dimension. They all get crazy powerups.

It would be like the fight fromm back then to now. Everything in it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #110
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Gamaran is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Just because you & people with common sense as you call it think Luffy wins doesnt make it fact by any means, your logic is very flawed.
Elaborate.
Quote:
I wasnt talking about current luffy, I was asking where he directed @ Enies Lobby Luffy.
You assumed that IWD meant "current" Luffy. Don't lie and try to deny it.
Quote:
his recent post proved you wrong thought, I guess IWD lacks common sense too since he doesnt think its a rape just like me.
No it didn't. If anything, it only proves my point.
Quote:
also Ill post in sasori vs Tsunade in a minute since you were too lazy yourself to go find feats there for me, Im the one who has to do it so itll be a minute. Theres no need to countlessly gang up on me & say I wont be ever coming back with feats but it provided entertainment either way since I for one know Im posting there momentarily .
You do so.
Gamaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #111
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaran View Post
Elaborate.

You assumed that IWD meant "current" Luffy. Don't lie and try to deny it.

No it didn't. If anything, it only proves my point.

You do so.
Whaat? me elaborate? I said it's not fact luffy wins, if you really think a vs match that people are debating on is something thats fact then youre seriously being extremely stubborn & keeping up with that attitude. What is 2+2, people dont debate the result its obviously 4, that is a fact. Prove how Luffy winning is fact & not opinions on who you "think" wins, keyword here.

I dont see how current Luffy is relevant? You said EniesL obby easily rapes Naruto, even IWD said it would be a good fight thus proving you wrong, your avoiding.
Quote:
See NL I take a down playing accusation very seriously having fought against actual organized and multi forum wide effort by a clique of elite posters to push down a fiction in the past..it was a long hard multi forum war and fantards on the other side even threatened my life (oh and NL the only other group of fanboys/girls who threatened my life were Naruto fans..so think about that for a second..what your fandome is capable of)

so when I see you Naruto fans making these claims about downplaying organized downplaying no less and I laugh very hard because night luffy you have absolutely no idea what a real forum wide conspiracy is..you do not comprehend the magnitude of the effort required to break and do not understand the way to do it either..you think it's by bawwing?

no you stand your ground you never complain or accuse you just debate

so please NL I've been debunking claims by naruto and Uchiha fans since before this forum existed..the average user on this forum was in friggen elementary school when I was on the line dealing with biased and insanity that makes anything you typed at your worse look like a bastion of wisdom

and I'm reeaaallly tired of hearing about this anti naruto downplaying..because it frankly isn't and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can actually make an improvement to your favorite series standing.

I'm telling you this for your own good too.

I think current Luffy viciously rapes current Naruto I think RM Naruto can be a decent fight for WB war Luffy

he is? I thought he didn't really reach there until the very end when he was on the verge of suiciding?

maybe and if so yeah vicious blitz

compare ftl rocks and gas giant sized planet naruto..too planet busting kyuubi

to just complaining about the anti naruto mafia? yeah he's come far I'm willing to give him a chance
Its not 'my' fandom, your esponded to me calling you a "naruto hater" but you can call me a naruto fan as you please? I dont even like the series I just really really dislike how much everyone downplays it to such a level. Telling people off who think naruto can beat the living tribunal is fine but fights like this is actually debatable, you said so yourself meanwhile Im the one debating with gamaran here who acts like its a rape & anyone who disagrees is dumber than a stump.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #112
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Its not 'my' fandom,
yes

Quote:
your esponded to me calling you a "naruto hater" but you can call me a naruto fan as you please?
the level of defense and the claims you have made label you the part

Quote:
I don't even like the series I just really really dislike how much everyone downplays it to such a level.
man pssssh please NL..the devil knows because he knows;but he also knows because he's old

Quote:

Telling people off who think naruto can beat the living tribunal is fine but fights like this is actually debatable, you said so yourself meanwhile Im the one debating with gamaran here who acts like its a rape & anyone who disagrees is dumber than a stump.
you're right he's using an aggressive analyst debate style with you..counter it..if you truly believe in your cause and have proof to refute it

rip him to shreds stand your ground and argue your case don't complain. These debates aren't always going to be sunshine and roses NL..
Old 01-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #113
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

just because I defend the verse in vs fights doesnt mean i like it @ all, youre directly contradicting what debating is supposed to be about. arent you supposed to not let what verses you like affect your opinions? Well I love one piece more than Naruto any day and id rather read that 1000000 times over than think of touching naruto,but it doesnt mean I dont think Naruto is stronger.

well if by complain you mean slightly annoyed then yeah but I know his 'type'. Maybe I was mainly saying it to you since the thinks you lack common sense for thinking Luffy doesnt rape here.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #114
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

of course you're supposed to remain objective...but what you are doing transcends zealous defense and moves into an entirely new catagory
Old 01-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #115
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Something like delusional denial, I think.

I think of it this way, if your characters are weaker than another verse, it probably means it is a better written story that doesn't rely on ridiculous powers, only in general of course. Kishi has stopped writing a tight, flowing story long ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-14-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #116
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Something like delusional denial, I think.

I think of it this way, if your characters are weaker than another verse, it probably means it is a better written story that doesn't rely on ridiculous powers, only in general of course. Kishi has stopped writing a tight, flowing story long ago.
to be fair that depends..the UFP or Galactic empire dramatically exceed Naruto and one piece power wise but are from better written stories (well original trilogy wise)

but as a general rule with fighting manga with a few exceptions(Saint Seiya YYh, DBZ JJBA) you sorta have a point