Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #81
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Aizen vs. Raditz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Are you referring to what your clashes with [Shikamaru and Heroking?
Not just that. Have you seen my first debates? iDooom, Amano Yukiteru, UchihaXSasuke, FFS, Amari360, Kamuitachi, etc have all been in my past debates and have trolled me to no end. But you don't see me complainin. Especially the neji threads although I was sort of the one who was pissing everyone off in the beginning

Although you were there when it was Amano Yukiteru's turn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #82
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I dont despise you IWG. You just seem like the type who wouldn't want the job.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #83
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Not just that. Have you seen my first debates? iDooom, Amano Yukiteru, UchihaXSasuke, FFS, Amari360, Kamuitachi, etc have all been in my past debates and have trolled me to no end. But you don't see me complainin. Especially the neji threads although I was sort of the one who was pissing everyone off in the beginning
I am a worn out member. I didn't even go on the mods on this guy.

As for you well I never really read those threads much.

Plus I also highly disagreed with your points on some cases.
I am sorry if I wasn't responsibly behaving my part then. *looks up the sky*

*sigh*

Some of your neji points were unfounded.

Quote:
Yes I do recall.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-28-2011, 08:21 PM   #84
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I cleaned up the all the F-bombs that you didn't, TBC.

Speaking of F-bombs, if you see one, don't quote it. Makes life more difficult, forumers.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #85
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

wait UchihaXsasuke probably nothing was done about him because he rarely posts and when he does he vomits up chat speak addled nonsense and when you knock him around he runs away.

same for Taijukage really (or whatever his alias is here) and a few of the other guys you mentioned. Amari is banned and he isn't a bad debater but he is very hostile.

I can't say anymore I don't know what debate style you use or substyle (DD,CA,AA, WH and so on) and so on so I can't comment on why you don't get results or why it's ignored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I dont despise you IWD. You just seem like the type who wouldn't want the job.
hating me in the sense that Zig and Vat being modded would take two potent debaters away from debating and leave me two guys short on the front lines..

but I wouldn't want the job but mostly because a vs debater is better served on the front lines manning his section..I think you've probably realized this lately with how rarely you actually get a chance to voice your views and argue it just seems less like a reward and more like a punishment

plus I'd probably make a terrible mod..considering I've been told by some of you guys I have a very Wyatt Earp style way of doing things
Old 12-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #86
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IWD, you would infract waaay too much.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #87
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
IWD, you would infract waaay too much.
probably..either that or I would create some type of official seal of fail for wank and then issue topic bans of varying lengths.

one of the mods I had as a rookie did that..it was kinda funny but in a messed up..sorta way

neither of which is very good I admit
Old 12-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #88
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I will put on right now for this thread in stamp.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #89
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
probably..either that or I would create some type of official seal of fail for wank and then issue topic bans of varying lengths.

one of the mods I had as a rookie did that..it was kinda funny but in a messed up..sorta way

neither of which is very good I admit
Then agian, that might be exactly what TBC is looking for.

I give people so many chances, and then they whine just the greater because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I will put on right now for this thread in stamp.

Spoiler:
I approve of this stamp of approval.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #90
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Zig and Vat, you two wanna be BG mods?
Why us?

Old 12-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #91
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Why us?
lol you sound like someone just gave you a bag of rattlesnakes
Old 12-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #92
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well Harry my dirty lad, moderating can be an ass of a job.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #93
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well Harry my dirty lad, moderating can be an ass of a job.
on this point my friend I will not even try and argue you

to the Moderators..the only people masochistic enough to engage in politics on one of the most immature places in the world..without getting paid a single cent

Old 12-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #94
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:

to the Moderators..the only people masochistic enough to engage in politics on one of the most immature places in the world..without getting paid a single cent

I mostly had asked the question for curiosity's sake tho. If my position as a mod could somehow improve the BG in any way, I'd sign up, I suppose.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #95
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I mostly had asked the question for curiosity's sake tho. If my position as a mod could somehow improve the BG in any way, I'd sign up, I suppose.
it probably would I remember your tenure as mod being very positive..

I'd support you if that has any meaning whatsoever
Old 12-29-2011, 12:17 AM   #96
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it probably would I remember your tenure as mod being very positive..

I'd support you if that has any meaning whatsoever
It'd definitely help to have a good ol' internet mob assemble when I need it.

So I suppose I should thank you for your moral support.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:47 AM   #97
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I am not a masochist, I just ain't quite right in the head.