Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #41
Itachi-Returns
Apprentice Genin

Itachi-Returns is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Aizen vs. Raditz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
raditz behads aizen before aizen realizes the fight starts, proof aizen can survive after being decapitated
He got chopped in half and came back. Plus Raditz cannot see him. Gtfo
Old 12-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Anyway Immortal Watchdog what would you say to Raditz supposedly under the influence of Kyoka Suigetsu hypothetically.
i'd say not possible due to the overwhelming speed edge

and the alien technology should still be able to see through it
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #43
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Ground Rules
Contestants from universes where they are normally invisible or intangible become visible and tangible, even if the other contestants has no energies that would normally allow them to do so. (Ex. Shinigami from Bleach can be seen by Shikamaru, despite him not being a Shinigami or Hollow himself)
Man this thread is giving me head-aches tbh
Old 12-28-2011, 06:43 PM   #44
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Returns View Post
He got chopped in half and came back. Plus Raditz cannot see him. Gtfo
when his head gets severed from his body and he survives let me know
Old 12-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #45
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No you did not you poor nsignigant dirt bomb excuse of a life form. Your mother should have gotten an abortion. Your life is not worth my left-overs. And you have painfully bad grammar. Gtfo, ni99a.

Wrong on both accounts bich. Aizen was nearly sapped of energy because he obviously had been fighting for hours non-stop.
Raditz cannot see a Shingami if he does not have spiritual pressure, so he can not see him. It's called the basic characteristics of a manga and you are going to learn them bich. Because I said so. Fuk off ni99a.

Fool, he got completely vaporized by Ichigo's Mugetsu and came back read to fight. Go re-read Ichigo vs. Aizen rather than stating invalid points of someone that obviouls does not and never had followed Bleach. What a dumb-ass. Show me Raditz countering Kyoka Suigetsu, bich.

*Facepalm*
RE-READ ICHIGO VS AIZEN TO THE PART ICHIGO OBTAINS FINAL GETSUGA TENSHO AND COMPLETELY VAPORIZES AIZEN! AIZEN CAME BACK FROM BEING COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU NOT READ?! DO I HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING LIKE THIS SO YOU CAN SEE IT?! IDIOT...

*Facepalm*
Since when were they faster than Aizen? Plus, HE CAN'T SEE AIZEN!!!!!
First off, I suggest you do not resort towards insults or swearing. They are the foremost signs of weakness in a debater, not to mention does it break the governing laws of this forums.

Second off, energy conversion laws. Chakra = Reiatsu = Ki = Mana = Etc Erc. Raditz is a being with overwhelming Ki. Ki is Reiatsu, and therefore, Raditz is more than able to notice Aizen.

Second off, the lone occasional when Aizen had fought for more than a chapter had been when he fought Dangai Ichigo. And their battle wasn't for hours at all.

Third off, Raditz and Aizen are not in the same universe. DragonBall and Bleach are not the same series. They are not made by the same author/mangaka. In result, there can be no direct, definite showing of Raditz countering Aizen, or Aizen countering Raditz, as they do not exist in each other's respective universes. Please apply some common sense in the future. It would help greatly.

Fourth, large text in capital letters, paired with insults and swearing equals you have surrendered in the debate. Here's to your loss, my good sir.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-28-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #46
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No you did not you poor nsignigant dirt bomb excuse of a life form. Your mother should have gotten an abortion. Your life is not worth my left-overs. And you have painfully bad grammar. , ni99a.
when you stop crying and actually debate maybe I'll take you seriously as of now..your just a pathetic joke..who's breaking a bunch of rules and failing to prove a point

Quote:
Wrong on both accounts bich. Aizen was nearly sapped of energy because he obviously had been fighting for hours non-stop.
and yet he looked just fine and was fresh when he evolved..oh wait..your speculating again

Quote:
Raditz cannot see a Shingami if he does not have spiritual pressure, so he can not see him. It's called the basic characteristics of a manga and you are going to learn them bich. Because I said so. Fuk off ni99a.
equivalence rule..moron obey it...or suffer the consequences of disobeying the forum standards for evidence

Quote:
Fool, he got completely vaporized by Ichigo's Mugetsu and came back read to fight. Go re-read Ichigo vs. Aizen rather than stating invalid points of someone that obviouls does not and never had followed Bleach. What a dumb-ass. Show me Raditz countering Kyoka Suigetsu, bich.

and this compares to a multi mountain buster why? why is he being mind raped when he is massively hypersonic/

Quote:
*Facepalm*
RE-READ ICHIGO VS AIZEN TO THE PART ICHIGO OBTAINS FINAL GETSUGA TENSHO AND COMPLETELY VAPORIZES AIZEN! AIZEN CAME BACK FROM BEING COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU NOT READ?! DO I HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING LIKE THIS SO YOU CAN SEE IT?! IDIOT...

*Facepalm*
so basically..you concede? Because you clearly can't debate..do I have to do another long post..with multiple scans exposing all your lies again? Do you wanna be exposed as a fraud again?

Quote:
Since when were they faster than Aizen? Plus,
since forever..bleach is inferior to DBZ in all stats

Quote:
HE CAN'T SEE AIZEN!!!!!
equivalence rule..means they can

Last edited by Wooster; 12-28-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #47
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
No you did not you poor nsignigant dirt bomb excuse of a life form. Your mother should have gotten an abortion. Your life is not worth my left-overs. And you have painfully bad grammar. Gtfo, ni99a.
lol the irony in this post ends the thread
Old 12-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #48
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Man this thread is giving me head-aches tbh
LOL'd this is the second time he did something this stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
First off, I suggest you do not resort towards insults or swearing. They are the foremost signs of weakness in a debater, not to mention does it break the governing laws of this forums.

Second off, energy conversion laws. Chakra = Reiatsu = Ki = Mana = Etc Erc. Raditz is a being with overwhelming Ki. Ki is Reiatsu, and therefore, Raditz is more than able to notice Aizen.

Second off, the lone occasional when Aizen had fought for more than a chapter had been when he fought Dangai Ichigo. And their battle wasn't for hours at all.

Third off, Raditz and Aizen are not in the same universe. DragonBall and Bleach are not the same series. They are not made by the same author/mangaka. In result, there can be no direct, definite showing of Raditz countering Aizen, or Aizen countering Raditz, as they do not exist in each other's respective universes. Please apply some common sense in the future. It would help greatly.

Fourth, large text in capital letters, paired with insults and swearing equals you have surrendered in the debate. Here's to your loss, my good sir.
you're the one who's a mod right? why not just ban him right now? I caught him lying multiple times and exposed his trolling as seen here

why not just be done with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
lol the irony in this post ends the thread
I hate bragging about my own debate prowess but honestly..this clown lost the moment..he replied to either one of us.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #49
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
LOL'd this is the second time he did something this stupid

you're the one who's a mod right? why not just ban him right now? I caught him lying multiple times and exposed his trolling as seen here

why not just be done with it
Actually no. My mod status was revoked a long long long time ago. Along with Miles Edgeworth's, Kisame's and Dudemeister's. The great majority of BG Mods present nowadays tend to not visit much, with the exception of Vivi and J-Sun.

So we're you're at a loss there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #50
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The problems been dealt with.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #51
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Actually no. My mod status was revoked a long long long time ago. Along with Miles Edgeworth's, Kisame's and Dudemeister's. The great majority of BG Mods present nowadays tend to not visit much, with the exception of Vivi and J-Sun.

So we're you're at a loss there.
that is wrong you were one of the best mods on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
The problems been dealt with.
really cuz he's still there unbanned lying and trolling and flaming
Old 12-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #52
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well the only thing I did was infract him. I'm not a mod so I can't edit his posts or anything..

Old 12-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #53
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well the only thing I did was infract him. I'm not a mod so I can't edit his posts or anything..
ah well then my bad..see I thought you actually had ban powers I apologize
Old 12-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #54
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Jason, Kuromaki, and Vivi are really the only BG mods.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #55
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Funny how he was raging at someone who wasn't even actually debating either side overall in the end and the fact he called others' kid and facepalming others when you behave immaturely?

I don't care how right you are.

Thats a high level arrogance in display and sort of hypocritical too.

If you are angry at those who aren't even opposing anyone imagine those who does.

What a wonderful thread.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #56
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

If this is how the BG is, then there needs to be more mods....

Old 12-28-2011, 07:10 PM   #57
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Mod me and I will make this place burnshine so brightly.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #58
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Problem user is banned,
Old 12-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #59
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Nah.

Quote:
Better than nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
Jason, Kuromaki, and Vivi are really the only BG mods.
Pretty much. I haven't seen Kuromaki around much tho.
Quote:
They always needed more moderators. The closest it come to fixing the issue was when Miles and Kisame formed a BG committee to help. Shortly afterwards, outside mods stepped in and the entire committee project was disbanded. A few months later, people like Dudemeister were suddenly stripped of rank without comment/warning/word/thingymajig.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #60
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
this isn't how it normally is and notice how fast everyone moved to shut this little twit down?

what you need is mods who know the difference between terrible posters and good posters..and will either shut said terrible ones down..or allow us to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Funny how he was raging at someone who wasn't even actually debating either side overall in the end and the fact he called others' kid and facepalming others when you behave immaturely?

I don't care how right you are.

Thats a high level arrogance in display and sort of hypocritical too.

If you are angry at those who aren't even opposing anyone imagine those who does.

What a wonderful thread.
I like how he was constantly lying about YYH capabilities..despite there being two YYh experts here..and getting scans online took me only two minutes

everything else was just icing on the cake really..as far as I'm concerned..you lie on a vs forum and you're lower then trash