Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #1181
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Fairy Tail Guild (rp)

Yuki smiles. "Okay. I'm sure you did." she says sarcastically.
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested

Last edited by NejiHyugaFAN; 01-20-2012 at 04:45 PM.
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #1182
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sar then laughs and sits down at the table. "So, what is this job we are doing anyway? Drac never informs me of anything anymore..." She sighed quietly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #1183
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

"Well, I'm not exactly sure either. All I know is that a minor dark guild was bothering the town, and now we're going to help."
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #1184
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Oh I sure hope we get to split some skulls" Sar said as she waves her fist in the air.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #1185
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuki laughs nervously. "Well, I'd just prefer to get the job done without any broken skulls... Ahaha..."
Old 01-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #1186
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Blaze walks around the guild looking for something to clean his swords*
Blaze: I can't believe how dirty they got on that mission

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #1187
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Aw but that is part of the fun.. Drac probably feels the same way."

Old 01-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #1188
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

"Oh, really? You don't say..."
The waiter comes up to the table.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #1189
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sar looks at the waiter and waits for Yuki to order

Old 01-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #1190
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

"Oh, umm... We're waiting for another person, but... I guess I'll just order anyway. I'll have-" Yuki is cut off by a crash outside.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #1191
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sar jumps up and rushes outside quickly.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #1192
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuki gets out of her seat, says sorry to the waiter, and follows Sar quickly.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #1193
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sar looks around outside not knowing what she was looking for.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #1194
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

There is a huge crash scene outside, and it seems as if a huge pack of elephants trampled everything in the streets.
"Drac?" Yuki calls out.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #1195
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Drac lays knocked out on the ground underneath something fairly heavy.

"Drac! Where are you?!" Sar called out now beginning to tear up.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #1196
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuki frantically looks around, trying to Drac and whoever made this mess.
"Drac!?" she calls out once more.
All of a sudden, Yuki sees something in the corner of her eye. She whirls around, and sees a shadow slip around the corner, darting from rubble to rubble.
Yuki nudges Sar carefully and cautiously.
"What... What IS that?" Yuki asks, pointing.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #1197
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sar looks in the direction of the shadow. "I don't.. know.." Sar replied with worry in her voice.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #1198
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

"Okay... Here's the plan. You quickly look for Drac and I'll see what it is. If it's an enemy, I'll handle it. Deal?"
Old 01-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #1199
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sar nods slowly. "Be careful Yuki. When I find Drac we will join you."

Old 01-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #1200
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

"Okay." Yuki nods, smiles, and then walks towards the shadow.
When she's about halfway there, Yuki taps her necklace. A scythe forms in her hand, sparking with electricity.

Tags
fairy tail, guild, roleplay