Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default V2 chakra cloak

It recent chapters, the power and protection/ durability of the V2 chakra cloak has come into question. For me anyways. In 4 tails v2, Oro's Kusanagi could not even pierce Naruto's v2 cloak. And Kusanagi is the strongest and most deadly sword in the verse. However, it recent chapters; dating back to as far as Bee Vs Kisame, the durability of the v2 cloak has come into question. Being easily pierced by Kisame's Samehada body's spikes as well as Kakashi's Lightning Chain

Any ideas or comments???

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: V2 chakra cloak

Its likely the V2 Chakra Cloak are not equal and the fact Lightning Chain is just that powerful plus with the whole power inflation this manga received.

As for bee situation. Remember that Samehada absorbs chakra. I don't recall samehada actually piercing V2 bee.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yes, what Zig said. Though theres the fact that a bijuu cloak is still a cloak regardless its not exactly their durability isnt as strong but that Kakashis jutsu is simply strong enough.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Killerbee = Kakashi's long lost uncle

Proof: They're raitons look eerily similar.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The force and speed applied when using Raikiri is usually very impressive. And its a lightning release as well, which gives it crazy piercing/penetration.

I would've said the V2 cloaks aren't the same, but I think all of the bijuu have the same chakra since they're all from the same being. But then again they all have different chakra natures so maybe not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
penetration.
I hope Im not the only one who burst into laughter when I read that.

Also that brings up a good point since lightnings like a "laser" or lightsaber like Sasuke's Chidori Eisou people seem to think it just slices through everything, a hot knife through better basically. Wind was said to be the technique to put into CQC and enhance your weapon cutting and whatnot. So it's superior to even raiton? I'm interested to see what it can really do if Asumas blades are really superior to something like Chidori Eisou since even I have trouble seeing it as something that doesnt just easily slice through everything.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #7
Itachi-Returns
Apprentice Genin

Itachi-Returns is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kusanagi sin't the strongest sword in Naruto

Anyway, I believe Kakashi's lightning chain is strong enough to chop nearly anything. Kakashi was complaining about his chakra before he used it, so it must take up a meaningful amount. So it chop of Bijuu arms, just like Sasuke's Raiton streamed sword could pirece samurai armor while Amaterasu could not.
Itachi-Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I hope Im not the only one who burst into laughter when I read that.

Also that brings up a good point since lightnings like a "laser" or lightsaber like Sasuke's Chidori Eisou people seem to think it just slices through everything, a hot knife through better basically. Wind was said to be the technique to put into CQC and enhance your weapon cutting and whatnot. So it's superior to even raiton? I'm interested to see what it can really do if Asumas blades are really superior to something like Chidori Eisou since even I have trouble seeing it as something that doesnt just easily slice through everything.
Rofl.

I don't really see how Chidori Eisou can cut through everythiing. I mean, most of the time he's not running when he uses it so it loses t.he speed factor. I see it as chidori, but sacrificing power for range.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
Killerbee = Kakashi's long lost uncle

Proof: They're raitons look eerily similar.
3rd Raikage's 4 finger vs Raikiri.

They look more similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-Returns View Post
Kusanagi sin't the strongest sword in Naruto

Anyway, I believe Kakashi's lightning chain is strong enough to chop nearly anything. Kakashi was complaining about his chakra before he used it, so it must take up a meaningful amount. So it chop of Bijuu arms, just like Sasuke's Raiton streamed sword could pirece samurai armor while Amaterasu could not.
Assuming Kishimoto remembers what Orochimaru says, his statement about his sword failing to pierce 4 Tailed naruto should still mean something.

Unless of course Kakashi is under the whole generation surpassing thing and becoming Sannin level or some sort.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-27-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Rofl.

I don't really see how Chidori Eisou can cut through everythiing. I mean, most of the time he's not running when he uses it so it loses t.he speed factor. I see it as chidori, but sacrificing power for range.
Yeah well thats what I mean it just seems like a lightsaber type I cant really imagine it having difficult to cut thrugh anything. I know it cant, but everyone seems to think it just slices through everything and is an instant laserish like I said. Thats why I'm interested and wonder how the fuuton's cutting power is like.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
Itachi-Returns
Apprentice Genin

Itachi-Returns is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Assuming Kishimoto remembers what Orochimaru says, his statement about his sword failing to pierce 4 Tailed naruto should still mean something.

Unless of course Kakashi is under the whole generation surpassing thing and becoming Sannin level or some sort.
Okay... But it isn't the strongest. The 7 Legendary Swordsmen are the hosts to the strongest swords in the manga.

Kakashi = Hokage level. He's fit for Sannin.
Itachi-Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I like to see the page reference that 7 swordsmen blades were the strongest swords.

Samehada was the strongest was of them but it doesn't have the piercing overrated hype as Kusanagi.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer