Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Yo Roy.

count me in too.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #22
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
I really wanna fight Lone 1v1, but we can make another fight. o.o
Okay, I'll make it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #23
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
(Wonderful!! xD)

A smile was now wrapped around Kisou's face as he noticed Lone evade his attacks with ease. When Kisou noticed his sp change location, he was currently kicking at the dome. The second that he heard Lone's voice behind him he kicked off the dome and catapaulted towards Lones direction. He went right passed him and only stabbed his katana into the ground in front of him. Kisou then landed softly on the ground about 2 metters behind Lone.

"No, I feel the need to fight you. Its like my obligation. Opposites we are whether you like it or not and opposites we shall remain."

Kisou's jacket was fluttering in the night air as a gusts of wind brushed aginst his body. He lowered down his spiritual pressure to conserve energy, but he began to reconsider his actions when he took a glimpse at what Lone was doing. The purple flame around his arm had turned into an armor around his body and he sprouted wings. A blade was also created from those purple flames and overall Lone had seemed treacherous and so was his spiritual energy, as usual. Even his eyes changed color which was new to him.

".. .. .. Your right. I don't. However, you know nothing of me as well. I'll show you what true calamity is, Lone."

Suddenly, Kisou's reiastu level increased severly,, causing the ground under him to crackle. From those cracks screams and whispers were here and a blue and black light slithered through the cracks as well. The sky above them had turned blacker than it already was and the moon wasn't visible anymore and the clouds had vanished instanttaniously. Kisou himself was also undergoing a transformation. His body was not envoloped in a blue and black spiritual energy that surged around him in the shape of dragons. His broadsword and katana had floated into the air and had combinded. However, the broadsword shrunk down into the katanas shape and the two were joined side by side. The blade was also covered in a blue and black energy. Kisou's iris had also changed to a pattern that was continuasly changing and it was hard to distinct its orignal pattern in the first place. His mouth was also covered by a black mask which seemed ghostly once you looked at it. Kisou's spiritual pressure was now above Lone's and would wear his movements down from its intensity. You could litteraly feel the air getting thicker.This was Kisou's first release at its worst.

"Why do I hold back? Why do I let you live? Why do I care?"

Kisou's voice was as cold and black as Lone's just a bit deeper. The first attack came from Lone: a giantic ball that would destroy anything in its path. Kisou, to counter the attack, fired a special cero grande that screamed when it was fired. It was purple and color and was aiming towards the center of the ball. Once it made contact with it it would turn into a liquid substance and soak into the center of the ball. Once there, it would begin to solidfy from the inside out causing the ball to become very heavy and drop to the ground. However, this would cause an intense explosion along with Lone's original explosion so to escape this Kisou copied Lone and sunk into the ground by slipping through the cracks in the ground that were already created.

Kisou emerged back up from the ground and looked up at Lone who was waiting in the sky. He locked eyes with Lone and sonido'd behind him instantly. Within that second an afterimage was created. Once Kisou was there he gripped his blade and attempted to slash down at Lone's back. However, once that happened Kisou's energy around the blade flared out and grew about 6 feet out from the blade. Simultaneously, the after image ( a regular Kisou ) sonido'd infront of Lone and began choking him. The afterimage burned out after 20 seconds because Kisou's and Lone's spiritual energies where too great and destructive.

(Are yhu actually gonna counter back? o.o)
(I see an auto-hit. xD Alright I'm not holding back now.)

Lone laughed a little watching Kisou enter his first release, as he placed his hand over his face slowly, "As if I'm that weak...." Lone quickly blocked Kisou's sword with his own in a flash, as he took a step to the side moving away from the clones attack that come from in front of him. He jumped back his eyes glowing a dark hazel, as his long white hair flowed with the wind blowing through the battlefield,

"Kisou the question is why do I let you live....? You're a young fool that doesn't know anything about life.... So in this case I'll take your life...."

A massive amount of energy started to flow from his body, as he softly land on the ground. The energy crushed the ground beath him, as he walked toward Kisou holding his right arm to the side of him. This white lightning releaded down the blade of flames still around his arm,

"This time it's the real deal, Kisou...."

The energy flowing from his body was so dense that it made it hard for someone to move through the energy within the battlefield. Lone swings his right hand toward Kisou and says, "White fang" A wolf made of white lightning takes off toward Kisou with amazing speed. The wolf of lightning crushed the earth underneath it and burning all the trees within the forest in a flash. The wolf would follow Kisou whereever he went not letting him get away. If the wolf hit something soild it would pass right through it like it wasen't even there. The lightning would burn Kisou's whole body if it hit him dead on. Lone laughed looking up at the sky, "Don't die on me yet, Kisou....." Lone waited for his next move.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #24
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(I see an auto-hit. xD Alright I'm not holding back now.)

Lone laughed a little watching Kisou enter his first release, as he placed his hand over his face slowly, "As if I'm that weak...." Lone quickly blocked Kisou's sword with his own in a flash, as he took a step to the side moving away from the clones attack that come from in front of him. He jumped back his eyes glowing a dark hazel, as his long white hair flowed with the wind blowing through the battlefield,

"Kisou the question is why do I let you live....? You're a young fool that doesn't know anything about life.... So in this case I'll take your life...."

A massive amount of energy started to flow from his body, as he softly land on the ground. The energy crushed the ground beath him, as he walked toward Kisou holding his right arm to the side of him. This white lightning releaded down the blade of flames still around his arm,

"This time it's the real deal, Kisou...."

The energy flowing from his body was so dense that it made it hard for someone to move through the energy within the battlefield. Lone swings his right hand toward Kisou and says, "White fang" A wolf made of white lightning takes off toward Kisou with amazing speed. The wolf of lightning crushed the earth underneath it and burning all the trees within the forest in a flash. The wolf would follow Kisou whereever he went not letting him get away. If the wolf hit something soild it would pass right through it like it wasen't even there. The lightning would burn Kisou's whole body if it hit him dead on. Lone laughed looking up at the sky, "Don't die on me yet, Kisou....." Lone waited for his next move.
(Hey, it wasn't in the rules. xD Come at me bro! :P)

Kisou smirked as Lone blocked his attack with his own sword. As soon as this happened, Kisou made an obscure sign with his hand and seconds later Lone's sword contained a dragon's mark on it that resembled the ones that floated around Kisou himself. He decided to retreat and wait for the effects to kick in. He sonido'd a few feet back and spun around for affect.

"You let me live because you cannot kill me. You are an old misfit who has lost his way. How can you take my life if nothing there?"

Kisou began to laugh causing an echo to revolve around the forest. Just then Lone was covered in a massive amount of energy and was now walking towards Kisou. However, he wasn't phased at all. He simply stood there and watched as he walked toward him. The only thing he did was spit on the ground and grab one of his floating dragons and steadily drop it where his spit went.

".. .. .. Do your worst."

The sight of Lone's arm being flicked at Kisou was a stunning glimpse all in itself, but to make matters worse a wolf was created from that same flick. It looked treachorous and Kisou could scence how intense it's power was. In that instant the wolf was created, Kisou raised his arms, "Book 2: Mivoulx. Bring forth protection and death! " Just then, from the cracks in the ground a door erupted from the ground and out from it came a 50 foot tall man drenched in blood. It wasn't his own, but it flowed around its body ceased to come to an end. To counter your attack, the giant man ran towards yhur wolf and just stood there until the wolf was at an attack distance. WHen the wolf was, the blood from the man turned into spiriritual chains that oozed red. It wrapped around the wolf and squeezed it until it died out. When the blood came off the man he turned toward Kisou, bowed, and then sank back into the ground.

"I am so done with this. Mivoulx: Dragon Blitz"

The wind came to an ebrupt stop and the area became quite. Then the screams from the cracks in the ground became louder, so loud that it could also make Lone deaf. Kisou wasn't effected for his mask ran over his ears and were made of purely spiritual energy. Also, the dragons that circled Kisou (20 in total) all went toward Kisou's left arm. When they all got to that point, he slowly lifted up his left hand and they all rushed at Lone at blinding speeds. On there way the swayed and zig-zagged around eachother causing beams of energy to shoot out from them which was also aimed at Lone. Then, when they were a certain distance away from Lone, they all combined into a 30 foot dragon that had wings the size of buildings. This was also purely made of spiritual energy meaning that the dragon could expand at Kisou's will. If it hit Lone, he would surely be dead. It would also be hard for him to escape for the amount of spiritual pressure from the dragon would wear him down expedentioly. To add onto this, the door that the man came out of was still on the battle field. Kisou then spun around and kicked it causing it to fall towards Lone direction.

"Step one in my victory .. .. .."
Old 12-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #25
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
(Hey, it wasn't in the rules. xD Come at me bro! :P)

Kisou smirked as Lone blocked his attack with his own sword. As soon as this happened, Kisou made an obscure sign with his hand and seconds later Lone's sword contained a dragon's mark on it that resembled the ones that floated around Kisou himself. He decided to retreat and wait for the effects to kick in. He sonido'd a few feet back and spun around for affect.

"You let me live because you cannot kill me. You are an old misfit who has lost his way. How can you take my life if nothing there?"

Kisou began to laugh causing an echo to revolve around the forest. Just then Lone was covered in a massive amount of energy and was now walking towards Kisou. However, he wasn't phased at all. He simply stood there and watched as he walked toward him. The only thing he did was spit on the ground and grab one of his floating dragons and steadily drop it where his spit went.

".. .. .. Do your worst."

The sight of Lone's arm being flicked at Kisou was a stunning glimpse all in itself, but to make matters worse a wolf was created from that same flick. It looked treachorous and Kisou could scence how intense it's power was. In that instant the wolf was created, Kisou raised his arms, "Book 2: Mivoulx. Bring forth protection and death! " Just then, from the cracks in the ground a door erupted from the ground and out from it came a 50 foot tall man drenched in blood. It wasn't his own, but it flowed around its body ceased to come to an end. To counter your attack, the giant man ran towards yhur wolf and just stood there until the wolf was at an attack distance. WHen the wolf was, the blood from the man turned into spiriritual chains that oozed red. It wrapped around the wolf and squeezed it until it died out. When the blood came off the man he turned toward Kisou, bowed, and then sank back into the ground.

"I am so done with this. Mivoulx: Dragon Blitz"

The wind came to an ebrupt stop and the area became quite. Then the screams from the cracks in the ground became louder, so loud that it could also make Lone deaf. Kisou wasn't effected for his mask ran over his ears and were made of purely spiritual energy. Also, the dragons that circled Kisou (20 in total) all went toward Kisou's left arm. When they all got to that point, he slowly lifted up his left hand and they all rushed at Lone at blinding speeds. On there way the swayed and zig-zagged around eachother causing beams of energy to shoot out from them which was also aimed at Lone. Then, when they were a certain distance away from Lone, they all combined into a 30 foot dragon that had wings the size of buildings. This was also purely made of spiritual energy meaning that the dragon could expand at Kisou's will. If it hit Lone, he would surely be dead. It would also be hard for him to escape for the amount of spiritual pressure from the dragon would wear him down expedentioly. To add onto this, the door that the man came out of was still on the battle field. Kisou then spun around and kicked it causing it to fall towards Lone direction.

"Step one in my victory .. .. .."
(You know the rules!)

Lone laughed watching the tall man drenched in blood run toward the wolf and stand in front of it. His eyes widen when the tall man released chains that wrapped around the wolf and crush it in a flash. After that the man sunk back into the ground before their eyes. Lone turned his head to look up at Kisou with an evil grin, as the wind around them came to an ebrupt stop and the battlefield became quite,

"Sorry I'm not about to die in this fight...."

Lone slowly pulled the bandges off of his forehead, as he saw the massive dragon coming towards him with amazing speed, "Eye of Madness....." This dark lunar eye started to glow on his forehead brightly, as he waited until the energy dragon was right in front of him. The eye on his forehead started glowing even brighter then before absorbing the energy dragon in a flash. Lone softly landed on the ground looking up at Kisou,

"This is my eye of madness.... A gift given to me by my old master... You will fall before me this time...."

A massive amount of energy began flowing around his body, as the earth started to crush underneath him because of it's power. This energy was even denser then before thanks to absorbing the energy dragon. The energy started to flow in a lightning pattern around his body, as he appeared behind Kisou in a flash,

"Watch out..."

Lone spins around swinging his right fist toward Kisou's face. The lightning flowing around his body started to break down everything around him causing it to explode in a massive blast. If his fist made contact it would break apart the atoms within Kisou's body and cause a huge blast killing him in a second. Lone flips over and brings down his left leg aiming to smash Kisou into the ground. The same thing will happen if his foot makes contact. Lone jumps back and places his hand on the ground,

"What can you do against me....? I'm still stronger then you...."

(I forgot to add the part about the door. >.< I'll just say the door was crushed into nothing because of the energy I released after I absorbed the dragon. o.o I hope that works. xD)

Old 12-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #26
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

( When yhu absorbed the dragon did it take time or was it instant? )
Old 12-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #27
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Instant. .-.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #28
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

For realz ._. I should've never asked.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #29
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah I'm badass.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #30
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Yhur about to die anyways :P You absorbed the dragon. My intention was that yhu'd make contact with it, but absorbing it ish even better.

Yhur still badass in yhur own right xD
Old 12-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #31
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

/Waits to see what you do.

We shall see.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #32
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Ill reply later. I'm talking to "certain people". Ohh, im so buzzing. Im 'bout to kill Lone! xD
Old 12-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #33
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Like I said.

We shall see.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #34
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, we shall see my epic triumph! xD

Im full of it, I know.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:38 AM   #35
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

It's gonna take me a while to reply. I gotts go to New York for a few days. Sorry. o.o
Old 12-31-2011, 09:39 AM   #36
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

have fun in new york!

Spoiler:

Old 12-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #37
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks, bro! (=
Old 12-31-2011, 09:47 AM   #38
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

[: .

Spoiler:

Old 12-31-2011, 09:49 AM   #39
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, yhu spelled my name wrong. Its okay though xD
Old 12-31-2011, 09:54 AM   #40
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll fix it.

Spoiler: