Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default garaa vs kisame

distance:1 mile
anime feats and manga feats

Last edited by joon; 12-27-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: garaa vs kisame

They are only 1 yard apart, which equals 3 feet, correct? With the distance so short, Gaara could catch Kisame in sand before he gets the chance to move and crush him with Sand Burial.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 12-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If Samehada can absorb the chakra from Gaara's sand than maybe a quick swipe would defeat Gaara or injure him
Old 12-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

i did not know i was so short a distance.
i changed it.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1 mile now XD awesome

Kisame is a pretty good counter for Gaara, he can make his sand into mud (making it harder to control). His only problem should be getting Gaara which shouldn't be hard for Suiton jutsu. He just has to make an ocean.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i changed the other one too.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #7
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait anime feats... hmm... Dunno much of those
Old 12-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

both so do not worry about it.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #9
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

what is the place ?
Old 12-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

the place is the location and the location is the leaf village.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

well , it may go both ways , but ,,,,,, i will choose gaara , cuz i think he is stronger .
Old 12-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

what is the reason?
Old 12-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

i cant bring some Case scenario of how gaara will win , cuz u or any one would com p with another scenario where the opposite thing happing .

any way i have deep feeling that current gaara is stronger .and with 1 mile starting distance , i think garra is more specialized in long distance fights since he can fly and sends the sans for an attack .
Old 12-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #14
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

The problem here is that Gaara's combat arsenal is basically limited to sand and how he uses it. More sand = more for Gaara to use. New jutsu = new way for him to use sand. No sand = oh . Why is this a bad thing? Well, if you go outside and splash some water on some sand, you'll see what happens. Of course the Narutoverse is not real life, but it does display a rather logical outlook on everything and I don't know why this would be an exception. Kisame always uses Suiton, or water techniques, so he should quickly analyze the situation once Gaara pulls out the sand: he doesn't have to have top tier intelligence to figure it out.

So basically, he flooded the area and Gaara HAS to fly on the sand he has if he wants to stand the chance. Given Samehada absorbs chakra, it's very probably that he can just absorb the chakra in the sand and make it far weaker (when Madara used Preta Path, the sand that grabbed him earlier was useless). If worse comes to worse, he uses his trump cards. Water Dome or Giant Water Shark Bullet have a very high efficiency rate here. I don't see much Gaara can do against this awful match up for him.

I can see where people would disagree and see Gaara as the stronger Shinobi with what he's shown lately, but in my opinion I see Kisame winning with meh little to med difficulty because of the detailed match up.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Samehada t can't do anything about normal sand. There isn't any chakra in normal sand. But Kisame is probably Gaara's worst matchup. He can flood the area and make Gaara's sand heavy. I'm actually surprised they didn't send Kisame to fight Gaara, assuming they had knowledge on GAara already.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Samehada t can't do anything about normal sand. There isn't any chakra in normal sand. But Kisame is probably Gaara's worst matchup. He can flood the area and make Gaara's sand heavy. I'm actually surprised they didn't send Kisame to fight Gaara, assuming they had knowledge on GAara already.
I am very sure Gaara inserts chakra to manipulate his sand in the first place.

What else controls the normal sand?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #17
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

That's kind of the confusing part... for example, do Katons spit chakra fire or give the energy/means to spit real fire out? Think back to the Madara fight, did Gaara use regular sand or his chakra-infused bunch
Old 12-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Zigzag pretty sure deidara said desert sand had no chakra while his gourd sand was infused with chakra to make it faster And stronger. I always pictured him as a sand bender like In avatar if Gaara puts chakra In all that sand then he has a crap ton of chakra.

@SS3, its chakra based fire

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-27-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #19
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Page please.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-27-2011, 03:48 PM   #20
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^i gotchu bruh. 249 page 2