Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sasuke vs Minato
Sasuke 4 25.00%
Minato 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #21
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke vs Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
that is what i meant by running around

you dont know how long he can teleport for
It's longer than Sasuke can maintain Susanoo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
XxSharinganxX
Genin

XxSharinganxX saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well I do know that he can do it longer than sasuke can do susano
Old 12-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #23
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

and Minato cannot dodge genjutsu
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Old 12-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
and Minato cannot dodge genjutsu
He has to look at Sasuke's eyes for that and he doesn't have to even look at Sasuke at all

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #25
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no he does not
he is about on par with Itachi's genjutsu
you do not have to look Itachi in the eye to get in a genjutsu
therefore he can get him in a genjutsu
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #26
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
He has to look at Sasuke's eyes for that and he doesn't have to even look at Sasuke at all
Yeah he just has to avoid eye contact, he has experience with fighting sharingan because he fought Madara and did very well
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #27
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
no he does not
No he isn't
He can't point his finger at people to activate genjutsu
He is nowhere near Itachi's level, he has never shown that, and you cannot prove it

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #28
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Quote:
no he does not
He is not on par with Itachi's genjustu, he is bad at it. Madara even said it was nothing like Itachi, I think he said it was a far cry from it
Old 12-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #29
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
No he isn't
He can't point his finger at people to activate genjutsu
He is nowhere near Itachi's level, he has never shown that, and you cannot prove it
yes i can
he broke Itachi's tskynomi

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 12-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #30
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSharinganxX View Post
He is not on par with Itachi's genjustu, he is bad at it. Madara even said it was nothing like Itachi, I think he said it was a far cry from it
he put Shee in genjutsus without looking at him in the eye

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 12-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #31
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
yes i can
No he never broke any of Itachi's genjutsu Madara even said so

Quote:
he put Shee in genjutsus without looking at him in the eye
Shee was looking at him in the eyes and so was Sasuke

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #32
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Quote:
yes i can
It doesn't prove he is good at it, he can just break it
Old 12-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #33
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Minato dodged a strike from the Raikage before he could be hit, Sasuke isn't going to activate Susanoo in time to hit Minato and I can't see him catching Minato in a genjutsu either, he is just too fast.

However, in order to not be hit by Minato, Sasuke would have to keep his Susanoo up constantly and alot of people seem to have forgotten that Susanoo soaks up ALOT of chakra very quickly, while Minato can keep transporting with FTG virtually indefinitely as long as he doesn't have to transport anything too big.

Minato just has to wait for Sasuke to tire himself out with Susanoo then bam, it's over.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 12-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #34
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
It doesn't prove he is good at it, he can just break it
yes it does that is an very good genjutsu

plus he caught orochimaru in a genjutsu and he is a sanin

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 12-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #35
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Quote:

I watched that episode recently and I know Shee looked him in the eye
Old 12-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #36
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Minato dodged a strike from the Raikage before he could be hit, Sasuke isn't going to activate Susanoo in time to hit Minato and I can't see him catching Minato in a genjutsu either, he is just too fast.

However, in order to not be hit by Minato, Sasuke would have to keep his Susanoo up constantly and alot of people seem to have forgotten that Susanoo soaks up ALOT of chakra very quickly, while Minato can keep transporting with FTG virtually indefinitely as long as he doesn't have to transport anything too big.

Minato just has to wait for Sasuke to tire himself out with Susanoo then bam, it's over.
That's what I kept saying

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #37
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:

Tobi is not Madara
He did break his genjutssu actually

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 12-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #38
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
I watched that episode recently and I know Shee looked him in the eye
dont base your knowledge of the anime but base it off the manga

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 12-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #39
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Tobi is not Madara
He did break his genjutssu actually
Well you know what I mean
No he didn't he never saw through a single illusion
His eyes haven't grasped a single truth

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #40
XxSharinganxX
Genin

Quote:
dont base your knowledge of the anime but base it off the manga
Aren't they the same?