Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 08-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan
Default Naruto Akatsuki Cloak Sizes?

I'm thinking of getting an Akatsuki cloak soon and I was wondering what size I should get since I'll probably be ordering it online. I wear small most of the time in juniors, but I have no idea what size they base the cloak off of. When I look on Amazon it doesn't say adult or junior, whatever, so I have absolutely no idea. I would get it at an actual store in real life but there's hardly any anime/manga stores around here where I live which kind of sucks. Probably no conventions around here either (pfft, there are only like two places where I live that even have YGO trading card game tournaments), so couldn't go to one and get on there (I've heard you can get them there ;3). Any help? :x

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by florence-chan; 08-12-2012 at 01:19 PM.
florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: Naruto Akatsuki Cloak Sizes?

I have never purchased an Akatsuki cloak but from my experience from ordering other cosplay items there are 2 ways sites usually handle the size issue either by men size's such as small, medium, large, XXL, etc... or they go by actual measurements. I was a little lost too when i first ordered my Toshiro costume I found it better to get a measuring tape and measure your chest length and width. I wear a small in men's and found my measurements to prove so but when it comes to costumes that consist of robes or cloaks its best to go one size bigger because it looks more realistic with it being loose. When i ordered my next costume i used a site that used the small, medium, large, XXL, etc... it was Kenpachi's and the small that I ordered (same as my shirt size) fit alright although it was a tad tight in apearence making it lack that flowing mystery look robes and cloaks are supposed to have. So i sent it back and requested a medium which still fit but had a better flow to it. So if your a small in men's i would recommend a medium but the outfit feels nicer if you find a site that uses exact measurements in which case just add like 3 inches to your measurements to get that loose look and still have natural comfort cause with the exact measurements of course you can achieve a better fit. If you find a good site IM me Im currently looking for a full Orochimaru costume including a wig and shoes.
Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote