Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:06 AM   #21
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Killer Bee Vs Darui

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
Bee has Samehada, even Black Lightning wont do anything because Samehada can just easily absorb the Black Lightning chakra. No way Darui wins this. He has no short range advantage and his long range advantage has been taken away by Samehada
not unless Darui gets him from behind where he cannot defend himself

i mean samehada cannot defend two places at once can he
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 AM   #22
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kisame could barely keep trap of Bee's raiten-ranged weapon flank, while the ET Jinchuurikis' needed shared vision to survive it. Having neither chakra absorption nor shared vision, it's hard to see Darui surviving long against this fighting style. Killer Bee outclassed Taka hand to hand as if it were Pre-Skip Team 7 vs Kakashi all over again. Basically, I'm saying that Darui needs to use a multiple step plan to corner Bee, as a direct attack will not suffice in dealing with a guy who can tank kicks like nothing and can brush off Chidori. This is the same guy that dodged blind-sides and saved RM Naruto from attacks in latest chapters, while at the same time using a 3 to 4-step plan to attack the opponent. V1 Bee is incredibly fast himself, and if Bee feels the need, it would end Darui with a straight out Lariat. Not to see Darui isn't well suited for his tier, but Killer Bee in his own state is competition for stronger opponents.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:16 AM   #23
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
not unless Darui gets him from behind where he cannot defend himself

i mean samehada cannot defend two places at once can he
He cant use black lightning and appear behind Bee at the same time. darui needs to be stationary to use Black Lightning. No way Darui can appear behind Bee while using Balck Lightning. Plus Bee can just easily go V1 and Lariat Darui in the beginning.

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #24
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
He cant use black lightning and appear behind Bee at the same time. darui needs to be stationary to use Black Lightning. No way Darui can appear behind Bee while using Balck Lightning. Plus Bee can just easily go V1 and Lariat Darui in the beginning.
Pft, you're not going to fall into the trend of them using their best move first are you? Bad vonshadow, bad. But I see the point you're trying to make.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:23 AM   #25
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Pft, you're not going to fall into the trend of them using their best move first are you? Bad vonshadow, bad. But I see the point you're trying to make.
No just making a point that Darui cant appear behind Bee and use Black Lightning at the same time. And I know that going V1 is quite OOC for Bee unless its necessary. Base Bee can take on Darui. No problem. 7 Swords Dance should finish Darui off.

Plus Darui only uses Black Lightning when he is outnumbered or against an army like he did.

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #26
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Darui is good and ironically fast, but hes going up against Bee here who's faster, & I surely cant see Darui winning with or w/o KBs bijuu cloak here. Itachi and Sasuke both were overwhelmed by his 7 swords and Darui just cant keep up.

Especially if he turns to partial chakra cloak, after that Darui is screwed. I dont want to get into his V2 form or especially if he actually decided to go Hachibi.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #27
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

MatKnapers is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with wat Nightmare Luffy just said.Bee just seems more experienced and professional than Darui.

PSN- matknapers18
MatKnapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #28
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Nothing in Darui's favor here. Killerbee is too fast first of all. I highly doubt Darui can keep up with KB's seven swords considering Sasuke couldn't even with a sharingan. All ninjutsu is absorbed with the samehada. If Darui gets in close, all of chakra could be absorbed. Killerbee has raiton pencils and he can raiton his blades which would break Darui's blade in an instant.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:59 AM   #29
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin

--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
any reason or are u just gonna say somethin and not back it up
Kinda hard to explain. Killer Bee would smash him up, but Darui would slice him up. I think after a while they would both just collapse and be unable to fight any more.
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:24 AM   #30
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Coobreedan-- View Post
Kinda hard to explain. Killer Bee would smash him up, but Darui would slice him up. I think after a while they would both just collapse and be unable to fight any more.
How is Darui gonna slice him up if Bee is a swordsman aswell?? its gonna be hard for a swordsman to land a hit on a even better swordsman isnt it?

PSN- matknapers18
Old 12-24-2011, 06:27 AM   #31
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Samehada could absorb the raiten on Darui's sword while attacking, and Killer Bee himself has awesome strength so he could overcome the exchange. Really Darui gets outmatched the by best kenjutsu user thus far
Old 12-24-2011, 06:31 AM   #32
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

yeh?? so to Coobreedan, how is darui gonna slice bee up?? think uve made a mistake there..

PSN- matknapers18
Old 12-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #33
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatKnapers View Post
yeh?? so to Coobreedan, how is darui gonna slice bee up?? think uve made a mistake there..
oh no you didnt

boastful but true hehehehe
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote