Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default If you saw Itachi in a car

What will you do?

I will punch itachi.
sasruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
Echosong7711
Chunin

Echosong7711 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If you saw Itachi in a car

think why is a blind dude driving a car?? then jump in and ride with him
(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS BANG! UN
/_!_\ PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGGY IF YOU LOVE DEIDARA

((o)) TOBI IS GOOD BOY
/ ! \PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGGY IF YOU LOVE TOBI
im a bunny! with one ear...O.o
(/_ I ADOPTED TOBI AND OBITO
(^^)
( w )D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Echosong7711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

I'd probably hitchike my why back to the ninja world with him. XD

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'd wonder who the hell let a blind man drive a car, then try and talk to him or take a picture.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
I'd probably hitchike my why back to the ninja world with him. XD
♥this^

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
LightningShuriken
Academy Graduate

LightningShuriken has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

T-bone him
LightningShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Smile Re: If you saw Itachi in a car

Wonder if there was some kind of anime convention going on... XD

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

many many things
Old 10-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

go all fan girl on him!!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

It'd probably be out of my side view mirror while waiting for the red light to change so I'd bust out my little blackberry and snap a picture. Then I would go upload it on facebook. Like a stalker.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'd wonder why a ninja would keep to the streets, then remember Itachi's a bad ninja, followed by moving on.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #12
PaIn aNd SuFfErInG
Freshmen Academy Student

PaIn aNd SuFfErInG has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

personally if i saw itachi driving a car id flipp out and hitchhike to his place
PaIn aNd SuFfErInG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i would go.....why is itachi here and where is here am i in the narutoverse or is he int he real world!!!!!!
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
Nori
Genin

Nori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Nori

Jump out even if I get hurt.
Nori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #15
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i would starting singing ...they see him rollin lol

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I would catch him before he drove off. I would tell him about the Naruto manga in the real world, and ask him where the Leaf Village was. I would help him take down the Akatsuki from the inside, and
Spoiler:
take over for him once he died.
I would try and find a way to beat Madara, or ruin his plans. Naruto would take care of the rest, defeating Madara and destroying the Akatsuki. That's what I would try to do if I saw Itachi.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #17
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*glomps the car*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #18
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
*glomps the car*
Yeah, that is definately smart. LOLz

I would probably die because I would jump out in front of the car screaming, "TAKE ME WITH YOU!! I WANT TO BE AN AKATSUKI!!!!!"

And then, Itachi would run me over.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #19
sharingandeamon24
Chunin Exam Participant

sharingandeamon24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

id go hay itachi hows it going
Bud:iNerdy
fan of:itachi,sasuke,asuma,kakashi,naruto
i like selena gomez
my best characters to play as on clash of ninja revolution III:itachi,sasuke,anbu kakashi,kakashi,hiruko

∩∩Hidden Mountain Village
sharingandeamon24
sharingandeamon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #20
Chuckness
Chunin

Chuckness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

L
o
l

s
o

r
a
n
d
o
m
!
!
!

Chuckness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
car, itachi